Haze A only hybrids

well, if you had afghan x haze C (female, 50/50%)
and crossed it to skunk haze A (male, 50/50%)

you would have 25% afghan, 25%skunk,50%haze

cross that to nl5 haze A(50/50%)
you would have 12.5 afghan, 12.5 skunk, 25% nl5, and 50% haze.

thats how.

odd that there are two seperate accounts from shanti about what the haze ac male is. one sounds just like nevils haze, and the other is the one i remember reading, that it has skunk haze in it.

is it skunk haze A/haze C or skunk haze C/hazeC that is the father?

This is all well and fine and i see the argument when you try to divide up the pie. However i still see it as a 75% haze, why? Because in my guesstimation i see both shanti and nevil selecting very haze dominant plants for parent plants. So if we both got a pack of say SSH and i selected for haze traits and you for nl traits we would end up with totally different offspring. Not only that but we are talking about 2 different males from the same hybrid, A and C coming together in a breed line.

Originally Posted by Shantibaba
Hi All

ok I forgot i was on my site, where the questions need to be precise, hihi.

The male I am using is based on the theory that both Nev and I felt but could never prove and that is that when Haze A and Haze C came together in a breed line from our camp something astonishing always came up. It could also come up with either Haze A but more than that on Haze C...however together it was combined did something more than we predicted.

This lead me to an old bag of old seed where AC male was revived from, and if you8 really wish to know the code then here it is

NL5(HazeA(2)) x SkHz/HazeC and shortened AC as I only use a male from this seed stock of Nev from 1987 in case you are going to ask me for the year...the month I cannot be sure about.

So that is all the history to tell ...all the best Sb

Last edited:
Hi Hempy, by BS I was referring to name calling, insults, bitching etc, not the actual bones of the thread. Sorry for any confusion there man.

mangos father is skunk x hazeA
the ac father is skunk hazeC
and the mother is nl5 haze A, but a new one, not the original?
it is like the reverse of mango haze

theres a big difference
nevilles haze is (nl5 x haze A)x haze C
the doors is nl5 haze A (2?)x (nl5 x haze A x (skunk x haze C)) essentially

im just not sure where or what nl5 haze A is used
are they using the original nl5 haze A, mother of nevilles haze,
or are they using a newly selected nl5 haze A, hence the (2)

The way Hempy has it sounds like a good way to do it. Essentially similar cross as Nevil's Haze, right?

But I'm pretty certain Shanti himself said back in the testing phase that the HazeAC is NL5HazeA x SkunkHazeC

The male I am using is based on the theory that both Nev and I felt but could never prove and that is that when Haze A and Haze C came together in a breed line from our camp something astonishing always came up. It could also come up with either Haze A but more than that on Haze C...however together it was combined did something more than we predicted.

First there was Nevilles Haze, then Mango Haze, now the R N' R's. They seem to be running with it. First hand experience with 1 of the R N' R's and im a beleiver.

Remember the 2 males came from a hybrid, and recombining them in breed lines seems to be something of signifigance.

i think the percentages they give in the descriptions are just generalizations, not exact pedigree percentages.

the ac male is considered 100% haze
the nl5 hazeA is 50/50
so thats where the 75% haze comes from, but its not really

i think the percentages they give in the descriptions are just generalizations, not exact pedigree percentages.

the ac male is considered 100% haze
the nl5 hazeA is 50/50
so thats where the 75% haze comes from, but its not really

Or they inbred the 2 lines for haze traits before recombining...Haze.

in interest of the op's quest for A only,
i thought it be interesting to see some new a only hybrids,
but it is something only shanti could make,
so unless its already been tried to no avail,
there could be 50% haze A seeds created.

mother of nevils haze Nl5HazeA x father of mango haze SkunkHazeA=
25% nl5, 25%skunk, 50%HazeA

Nl5HazeA x Afgan HazeA (father of angels breath, critical haze, etc...)=
25% nl5, 25% afghan, 50%Haze A

if there is still g13 haze A around then a similar mix could be made.

maybe it is better to just combine it with C than to go back to the A, but it might be interesting for some to have a 50%A seed line

shantibaba said:
The Haze AC male is made with both males combining inside a single bred line so Haze A to NL5 was made a long time ago and it was then joined and selected to Haze C as you rightly picked the combination.The NL5 x HzA was old seed selected from nev seed from 1988 seed stock and then combined to the Hz C we still have wroking to this day....no secrets with our breeding combinations....hope that helps all the best sb

Just curious but if shanti holds old seeds that made the new 5HzA(2) what's to stop him to throw her on the market?
It would be grand to have a new A5 in the game.
Who's interested?
I am!
YS

it was selected from old seeds, the same ones as the first nl5A. but he doesnt have the parents to make f1 nl5A.

maybe if a male nl5A was crossed back to the original, but theyd be f2, and im not sure if they saved any males from that seedlot or if there are any more to try.

Perfect example of hempy's inability to elicit the correct formula from explicit information. I'm afraid that this was one of many such instances.

i wasnt gonna say anything but i feel like i have to."bro stop beating a dead horse". just leave it alone what good did your post just do?you no what? this post is just as weak as yours.sorry sensi. back to the subject please.:)

Yeah, I remember Shanti said that in one of the Rock N' Rollers threads. Seen a lot of incorrect info since then. Both on the forum, and in the descriptions on the main site.

In any case, I'm pretty sure The Doors is what you want to try if your looking for Haze A. Or maybe Mango Haze?

Well, I've been at the wrong end of one too many of hempy's erroneous assertions, cloaked in the indubitable language of MNS fact, and often used as examples of my being "anti shanti" to let that one go. I even supplied a reference from Shanti of the lineage of HzAC, still he refused to let his untenable position go. I am perfectly within my rights to draw attention to that fact, in a couple sentences, without it being seen as flogging a dead horse.

first one to say my fault bro.was having a bad day and all this gm1,hempy ,jesse drama was getting to me a little after my long day bro.please dont mind me.:eek:

Back