Haze A only hybrids

Mango, Nevilles Haze and the rock and roll series all contain both Haze A & Haze C

Most of the others contain only the live haze C plant like Afghan Haze etc - are there any MNS strains that have only Haze A?

Any hybrid with AfghanHaze as the father is AfghanHazeA

MNS Afghan x Haze F1 is HazeC

you can only get Haze A in poly hybrid crosses...
and
You cannot get any 1to1 Haze A hybrid....in seed form,
unless Shanti gives you his old seed from Nevil and I think that is very unlikely.
Dont U?
because Haze A is dead
so no new seed can be made from this male
but his grandchildren are available in seed.

ASH
AngelBreath
Critical Haze
Early Haze >>>>>>> All Haze A grandchildren
Master Kaze
Mango Haze

Skunk x Haze f1 is HazeC
G13Haze is G13sk x HazeC

scorpion

so okay, the cross currenty being offered is nl5 hazec, but is this the same nl5 haze from back in the day or was a different haze parent used then. i realize this may b getting redundant but i have always prefered to ask stupid questions than to make stupid mistakes...
No such thing as a stupid question.
No it is NOT the same as what Nevil sold since the FEMALE NL5 was RE Selected from Nevils OLD seeds BY Shantibaba.
NL5(MNS) x HazeC F1

scorpion

Elmer

I was told by shanti in Pm that the NL5 haze used the haze C male .The Nl 5 came from 88 seed stock an the famous HzC male was crossed to that .The mention of the R n R series is irrelavant as the A5 male is in shanti's possesion but that series used if I recall both haze males an a skunk from 88 .Now that is wat I recall its not fact on the haze AC,the info is out there .

1luvbigherb

Last edited:
Any hybrid with AfghanHaze as the father is AfghanHazeA

MNS Afghan x Haze F1 is HazeC

you can only get Haze A in poly hybrid crosses...
and
You cannot get any 1to1 Haze A hybrid....in seed form,
unless Shanti gives you his old seed from Nevil and I think that is very unlikely.
Dont U?
because Haze A is dead
so no new seed can be made from this male
but his grandchildren are available in seed.

ASH
AngelBreath
Critical Haze
Early Haze >>>>>>> All Haze A grandchildren
Master Kaze
Mango Haze

Skunk x Haze f1 is HazeC
G13Haze is G13sk x HazeC

scorpion
do you know where shanti says that he haze in ash, angels, critical, early and master are A, I knew mango was but besides NH and the hybrids with AC i didnt think any other strains were strictly made with A? And yes that is a question though grammatically it may not seem so :)

do you know where shanti says that he haze in ash, angels, critical, early and master are A, I knew mango was but besides NH and the hybrids with AC i didnt think any other strains were strictly made with A? And yes that is a question though grammatically it may not seem so :)
in pm,which I will not post.
Several years ago,I specificily asked SB for a 1 to 1 Haze A seed.
He told me Haze A was dead and that was not possible,
so he sent me ASH,which he recommended highly.
ASH linebreeds AfghanT
which is basically
AfghanSkunk X AfghanHazeA

scorpion

scorpion, thanks for that info, i never knew there was an afghanxhazeA
and there is a skunk hazeA,
are there any others?

scorpion, thanks for that info, i never knew there was an afghanxhazeA
and there is a skunk hazeA,
are there any others?
NL5HazeA
SkunkHazeA
AfghanHazeA
G13HazeA
these are the ones Ive heard about,
ask Nevil,he knows what he made with HazeA
I don't.

scorpion

i dont think so
mango would be nl5xHazeC x skunkxHazeA
and ssh would be nl5xHazeCx skunkxHazeC
the ac male is in a way nl5A x skunkxhazeC

Hi,

Imho the closest thing possible to the Haze male A today is the NL5xHzA(f1).
I think/hope shanti has her around.
It is the nicest, purest and strongest Haze A crossing made.
The NL5 was specially selected to use as a mother for nevils hybrids for 2 reasons:
1- it didn't have a strong taste/aroma/smell to let the haze males characteristics in taste/aroma/smell take the upperhand in the hybrids
2- she was a huge yielder.

Imho the skunk/hazeA crosses are inferior to the 5HzA cause the skunk taste/smell/aroma always takes the upperhand in the hybrid.

When shanti released his R&R series i was intrigued by the Haze AC Male. So i asked him for the right pedigree and here is what he told me:

Originally Posted by shantibaba:
The Haze AC male is made with both males combining inside a single bred line so Haze A to NL5 was made a long time ago and it was then joined and selected to Haze C as you rightly picked the combination.The NL5 x HzA was old seed selected from nev seed from 1988 seed stock and then combined to the Hz C we still have wroking to this day....no secrets with our breeding combinations....hope that helps all the best sb

As far as i can tell there's no skunk in the male AC.
In fact it is a half/brother of the NevHz.

YS

Last edited:
Hi,

Imho the closest thing possible to the Haze male A today is the NL5xHzA(f1).
I think/hope shanti has her around.
It is the nicest, purest and strongest Haze A crossing made.
The NL5 was specially selected to use as a mother for nevils hybrids for 2 reasons:
1- it didn't have a strong taste/aroma/smell to let the haze males characteristics in taste/aroma/smell take the upperhand in the hybrids
2- she was a huge yielder.

Imho the skunk/hazeA crosses are inferior to the 5HzA cause the skunk taste/smell/aroma always takes the upperhand in the hybrid.

When shanti released his R&R series i was intrigued by the Haze AC Male. So i asked him for the right pedigree and here is what he told me:

Originally Posted by shantibaba:
The Haze AC male is made with both males combining inside a single bred line so Haze A to NL5 was made a long time ago and it was then joined and selected to Haze C as you rightly picked the combination.The NL5 x HzA was old seed selected from nev seed from 1988 seed stock and then combined to the Hz C we still have wroking to this day....no secrets with our breeding combinations....hope that helps all the best sb

As far as i can tell there's no skunk in the male AC.
In fact it is a half/brother of the NevHz.

YS

Sup unc

Great post ,Thanks for sharing your opinion an experience

Soo as I understand the haze AC is just a male verison of Nevil hazes only difference being a newly selected ,NL5 haze A from 88 seed stock. I'm happy to know there is still A5 seed stock in the valut ,maybe one day we will see a release

1luvbigherb

It is indeed confusing, because in the strains section Doors is described thus:

Heritage: NL5Hz x HzAC
Family of breed: 25% Afghan, 75% Haze

This description indicates that HzAC is a 100% Haze combined to NL5Hz - a 50% haze, thus making Doors a 75% Haze (and I have read people on here recounting that Doors is equivalent to Neville's Haze), but we have seen Shanti say that HzAC is a 50% Haze, thus making Doors another 50% haze hybrid a la SSH, Mango, Afghan Hz etc..

So the strain description for Doors should read:

Heritage: NL5Hz x (NL5(HazeA(2)) x SkHz/HazeC )
Family of breed: 37.5% Afghan, 12.5% Skunk, 50% Haze

Funny that.

Although i havn't really got a clue what your all talking about,bar your talking about haze, :confused:this thread is a great read,no fighting,no BS and even an apology,way to go!!

The message you have entered is too short Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited:
And its starting to smell

Yes hempy. Everyone sees things differently.

Care to elaborate on the bullshit in this conversation?

The message you have entered is too short Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited:
It is indeed confusing, because in the strains section Doors is described thus:

Heritage: NL5Hz x HzAC
Family of breed: 25% Afghan, 75% Haze

This description indicates that HzAC is a 100% Haze combined to NL5Hz - a 50% haze, thus making Doors a 75% Haze (and I have read people on here recounting that Doors is equivalent to Neville's Haze), but we have seen Shanti say that HzAC is a 50% Haze, thus making Doors another 50% haze hybrid a la SSH, Mango, Afghan Hz etc..

So the strain description for Doors should read:

Heritage: NL5Hz x (NL5(HazeA(2)) x SkHz/HazeC )
Family of breed: 37.5% Afghan, 12.5% Skunk, 50% Haze

Funny that.

My question then is if all 3 parents of the Doors are 50% haze, how can the offspring only be 50% haze? Especially selecting for haze traits? Maybe its a bit of a stretch saying its equivalent to Nevils haze. A more practical, higher yeilding, 75%(or close to it) Haze seems within reason to me.

well, if you had afghan x haze C (female, 50/50%)
and crossed it to skunk haze A (male, 50/50%)

you would have 25% afghan, 25%skunk,50%haze

cross that to nl5 haze A(50/50%)
you would have 12.5 afghan, 12.5 skunk, 25% nl5, and 50% haze.

thats how.

odd that there are two seperate accounts from shanti about what the haze ac male is. one sounds just like nevils haze, and the other is the one i remember reading, that it has skunk haze in it.

is it skunk haze A/haze C or skunk haze C/hazeC that is the father?

all these A's and C's get confusing!

but i just thought, mns should have the parents to make
afghan ca (afghan x haze C) x (afghan x haze A)
skunk ca (skunk x haze C) x (skunk x haze A)
nl5 ac (nl5 haze A) x (nl5 x haze C

wonder if those have been tried

Back