Haze A only hybrids

T

Tieguanyin

Mango, Nevilles Haze and the rock and roll series all contain both Haze A & Haze C

Most of the others contain only the live haze C plant like Afghan Haze etc - are there any MNS strains that have only Haze A?

I thought the nl5 haze offering was a new northern lights selection from old seed stock x haze A/C.

if a NL5 x haze A exists that would be very nice.

Hope it's true. :)

no only NL5 x hzC is available.
from the man himself :

Nl5xHz C is only one on offer.....as Haze A is extinct

sincerely
Bat

Last edited:
no only NL5 x hzC is available.
from the man himself :

Nl5xHz C is only one on offer.....as Haze A is extinct

sincerely
Bat

As I understand it HzC is alive as a direct cutting but HzA is "alive" as a cross with NL (example NH mum?) and SK (used in MH) possibly others

Been looking at 25% haze plants since I think more is impractical so I was checking if they were all C or A/C since a 25%A AS WELL AS 25%C might have been interesting...

Last edited:
hello

G`day Tieguanyin

The NL#5 Hz A .
Is available from Shanti .

testshots064.jpg

Thanks for sharin

Elmer Bud .

dude its NL#5X HAZE C MOST SHANTIS HYBRIDS ARE HAZE C HAZE A DIED A LONG TIME AGO READ NEVS POST I JUST VERIFIED THIS WITH SHANTI BEFORE PURCHASEING NL#5X HAZE AND G13XHAZE AND SSH

i wont bother shanti about this because im not planning to buy those seeds but the last time i pmed him, it was the 03/16/11 and he replied what i wrote in my first post. but maybe things changed since...i dont know
sincerely

Bat

Elmer is right as i got the same info via pm from Shanti...the NL5 offerings are all from a fresh selection using the same stock in which Neville found the NL5 so its in reality not the same NL5 as Neville's and maybe it should have been renamed NL5.1 or something so people realize its a fresh selection from old Northern Lights seed stock that Shanti had...and i'm positive that the offering is the new NL5xHzC and Shanti told me personally he felt it was the best hybrid offered out of the new NL5 offerings so i'm sure its fantastic...i got two growing now and one is extremely indica and the other the haziest girl i've ever met, i got high hopes with this hybrid

I have spoke on this several times before

The current mns Nl 5 haze offerning uses the haze C as a male. Just like Nevils old Sb offering .To end all this confusion it has been confirmed by both breeders .Also take note Nevil said there was never any direct haze A crosses sold as the male died to early

1luvbigherb

so okay, the cross currenty being offered is nl5 hazec, but is this the same nl5 haze from back in the day or was a different haze parent used then. i realize this may b getting redundant but i have always prefered to ask stupid questions than to make stupid mistakes...

it would be the same then

shanti should then have a nl5 haze A, the mother of nevils haze
and the skunk haze A, the father of mango haze.

it would be great to see those two get together, wouldnt it?

so okay, the cross currenty being offered is nl5 hazec, but is this the same nl5 haze from back in the day or was a different haze parent used then. i realize this may b getting redundant but i have always prefered to ask stupid questions than to make stupid mistakes...

well if i remember right shanti posted that he craked some old nl seeds, the same seeds were the nl5cut used in early 90 was found so, they most be similar, i think he poped 80 seeds or so

so okay, the cross currenty being offered is nl5 hazec, but is this the same nl5 haze from back in the day or was a different haze parent used then. i realize this may b getting redundant but i have always prefered to ask stupid questions than to make stupid mistakes...[/QUOTEI]

I agree an feel the same ,I've gotten alotta shit for my questions .

Knowledge is power ,I asked more than once an had Nevil confirm in open post the old Nl5haze used the haze c .You can't always believe what you read except when it is straight from the main source an than its still not always 100 .There are opinions an facts an I appreciate both,use common sense an do homework in which ever subject keeps your fire burning an neva be afraid to ask questions

1luvbigherb

Back