HARVEST 2oo8

Damn professor!

Outstanding pheno find bro!

Damn. So beautiful. Perfect image of what GWS/SS should be.

Damn.

Speechless.

Jake

Cheers Guys
I apologize for the poor photo colour..through my sunglasses it always seems to stuff it up. What you can see though is how caked this girl is in resin..its mad.
Topheavy...ive only tried early samples at 6 weeks and the strength is there no doubt but ive always been smoking on something else so its nuances are hard to distinguish. Like i said its strong with alot of body but thoughts still flow freely and it has a real presence to it..I will have a day where I dont smoke anything else so i can give a more definitive description. The aroma is fairly low key I think quite mellow berries and a touch if menthol or camphor or something, not much skunk in there really. Some of the sisters really stink... one of intense strawberries...this doesn't. The odd thing is the resin glands are quite dry and not oily...quite strange. She looked resdy at 6 and a half weeks and is now at 7 and a half. Being so quick I'll leave it untill se begins to fade to pump those glands right up...
When I harvest ill post up some pics with better lighting..
My run of MNS keepers continues...

Hopefully that worked...that should be the image from the gallery at around 3 meg. You can zoom in for a better look

Cheers bro..i was trying to get a better resolution shot so you can zoom in. Needless to say i stuffed it up haha.

Sorry amigo, thought you were trying to show them side by side.
She looks amazing. Just like the old girl, Great calyxes!

HARVEST2oo8_018.jpg

20170812_235652.jpg

Thankyou bro much appreciated.
I was also trying to get a hd pic up so you could really see how frosty she is. Finally managed that one lol.

Now I have some dried it has a soft smell of sweet biscuits or cookie dough and berries with a hint of skunkiness..

Thankyou bro much appreciated.
I was also trying to get a hd pic up so you could really see how frosty she is. Finally managed that one lol.

Now I have some dried it has a soft smell of sweet biscuits or cookie dough and berries with a hint of skunkiness..

Loved it. I zoomed all over that giant pic :D
Amazing resin.
I always get shark and rhino (medicine man) confused.
That shark looks like it has jim ortega's afghan in it more than skunk to me.

It definitely has some resemblance to one of the medman phenos I found, within the medman you could see more family resemblance between siblings IME. Within the SS's that I popped she really stands out as being quite different. I can concur with what others have said about the more Indica dom phenos being the ones to look out for. They The more satty dom girls I have have flowers that are much looser in structure and much less resin production. Although some of the aromas are much more pronounced.
This sandy, dry resin gland thing is quite odd though...not something I have come across before...how about you guys?
I didnt know that SB used one of Jims afghans in medman where did you read that out of interest?

Last edited:
Here is a pic of a few of the smaller buds fom the same plant in natural light..she is gorgeous..i think you will agree...

Last edited:
Ive been trying to remember If I had seen (felt) the dry "waxy" resin like this girl has at maturity...then it hit me I had an old NlxHp cut that had the same type of resin glands and oddly enough the chunky structure, low odour and intense stone. The way that the colas form is also very similar to what you see in Nl...almost as if they share ancestry...to steal the words of zeppelin...ooo and it makes me wonder...
God I love weed đź’š

Old Spice...it took me to read through the thread again to reflect upon your comment. Do you think it looks like the pictures of the Ortega 15 pheno like is in the strain description of MNS Ortega? If that is what you were saying I 100% agree with you. I have a fuzzy picture of a main cola that clearly resembles that chunky structure you also see in the Nl5xAfg line too...

Back