Groundweller's Master Kaze days

here is a pic or two of my MK ..6 females in various stages of growth and numbered as such.
i kept them in the dark an extra few hours to time them opposite to and now lights on in the late evening and early morning to keep the temps as low as possible.It was just to hot at times temp up to 35*C and humid in the 90s all last wk.These girls have the whole grow area for themselves with 3 ssh2 females to the sides.
My previous grow is in the dry room,hehe:( humid,humid ...not goodfor drying herb!!

Attachments

• strawbpics 015.jpg
    strawbpics 015.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 13
  • strawbpics 017.jpg
    strawbpics 017.jpg
    790.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
day 46

day 46 and the furthest along was tested for smell and trichomes and can say I smell a l'il fruity skunk from MK#1 and trichs have just started to appear on the leaves closest to the buds. #1 was topped once and now the main fans are starting to decay with rust spots so not sure if normal flowering loss or if maybe some lsf so will keep an eye on that GW

day 49/7 wks..12/12 fr.seed

had some what looks like leaf spot fungus on mk #1.Most main leaves had it and some smaller ones .She might be allergic to the thrips eco-sence organic insecticide. The other 5 girls are not showing this lsf just #1:confused: One pic has a strange kinda lighting making the bud hairs yellowish glow.Also just notice some seeds swelling in a number of calyces on # 1 so she got fertilized by ?? I don't know what. Could be from a rouge early male pollen pusher. We will see:rolleyes: All are at an average height of 18" and not much stretch under the 1000mh.Temps are a bit high at 32-34 but lot of air moving and exchanged .I have been growing in this heat in the summer with lights on late at night when it's cooler and things work out alright but better growing in the winter then all ya got to worry about is the low RH.Summer to much RH.I need a cool tube in the future and no doubt my grows would be lest stressed from heat. But as I say I keep them water at the right times and keep them fed an d the do put out:)

Attachments

• bpics 018.jpg
    bpics 018.jpg
    363.3 KB · Views: 8
  • bpics 006.jpg
    bpics 006.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 9
  • bpics 012.jpg
    bpics 012.jpg
    369.1 KB · Views: 11
  • bpics 001.jpg
    bpics 001.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Master Kaze # 1 Showing the seeds that have got me confused as who did what.lol Anyway can't be helped and must have happened at the beginning cause some look mature now:eek: Will pop them next to see what they are.She has been trimmed up to remove all affected spots of rust and yellowing

Attachments

• bpics 034.jpg
    bpics 034.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 23
Have you done other grows 12/12 from seed ?

The only thing I could think of is the forced flowering before it was mature may have caused one to throw a couple nanners in self defense.

It is still to early for me to be seeing any hermies but i'll keep my eyes open.

S_a_H

No,Sah this is my first time at 12/12 from seed. I had some males around a little to long before they were culled and suspect one of them puked some pollen.lol
Looking at her today,not sure but there are no white hairs and not seeing a progress of growth latlelyand got me wondering if she could be almost done:eek:

day 56/8wks 12/12 fr seed

Today I switched the light cycle to 10/14. I was thinking that mk1 was finishing mainly cause it has been far ahead of the rest and thinking it may be an early finisher but just comparing todays pic to a pic of her 4 days ago I see some increase in growth. This is the first time growing 12/12 from seed so I'm not sure of the timing. Thinking that she showed sex at 2 weeks and flowering since then for 6 so I guess she aint ready yet:rolleyes:latergw

Attachments

• zpics 123.jpg
    zpics 123.jpg
    552.6 KB · Views: 10
  • zpics 113.jpg
    zpics 113.jpg
    834.6 KB · Views: 4
  • zpics 115.jpg
    zpics 115.jpg
    618.2 KB · Views: 7
  • zpics 111.jpg
    zpics 111.jpg
    714.1 KB · Views: 14
Surprize

i thought I'd ad this tidbit that happened tonite. getting out some potting soil for some 30 seedlings of ssh 2nd and 3rd crosses was surprised by this as bucket was under the bench below the plants and a seed must have dropped in by accident and germinated .She is in her own smaller :rolleyes:pot now. also a pic of the new ssh line-up..:cool:

Attachments

• zpics 089.jpg
    zpics 089.jpg
    530.7 KB · Views: 8
  • zpics 095.jpg
    zpics 095.jpg
    387.6 KB · Views: 4
Hello GW,

You said : "Temps are a bit high at 32-34 but lot of air moving and exchanged"

-> don t be surprised to see self pollinated plants with temp like that !

Also, the result won t be potent and you will have a poor yield
...but it s better than nothing hu :p

Last edited:
Hello GW,

You said : "Temps are a bit high at 32-34 but lot of air moving and exchanged"

-> don t be surprised to see self pollinated plants with temp like that !

Also, the result won t be potent and you will have a poor yield
...but it s better than nothing hu :p
thanks for stopping in Shamazar..."Ithink" lol...If you are saying because of the temps and fans blowing less potent weed,or do you mean because of the seeds ,less potency or all of the above?? Kind of a broad statement to provoke a response.lol. things run a little different out in the field.heheheheheh.Peace GW

Day 62-12/12 fr. seed

pic 1 is mk#2..smelling last week of grape lozenges,today smells mangoish,very powerful odor. Trichs are 50% milky,25%half/half ,25%clear..no amber apparent.
pic#2 is mk3
pic#3 is mk4
mk-5
mk-6
And I missed mk#7 edit: lol there is no # 7....wtf.lol
Mk# 1 trimmed and dried and smoked. High leaf to calyces ratio. Not the best tasting ,more on the green tasting zone but has a moderate buzz.Give it a 6. Thinking #2 will be better if smell has anything to do with it.

Attachments

• julypics 004.jpg
    julypics 004.jpg
    834.5 KB · Views: 28
  • julypics 007.jpg
    julypics 007.jpg
    838 KB · Views: 13
  • julypics 008.jpg
    julypics 008.jpg
    706.1 KB · Views: 8
  • julypics 009.jpg
    julypics 009.jpg
    645.8 KB · Views: 6
  • julypics 011.jpg
    julypics 011.jpg
    754.1 KB · Views: 5
  • zpics 129.jpg
    zpics 129.jpg
    625.8 KB · Views: 555
Last edited:
Hi Sah, curing of mk-1 was same as always.Dried in a cool dark cupboard.She wasn't very big so dried pretty fast in 5 days,smoked the dryest and jarred the remainder of 4-5 grams.lol gw

day 65

Pics of mk 2 looking like the chop with 75/25 milky/clear and 1% amber just the way I like it. So I'd say at 9 weeks from seed flowering started at 2 weeks for 2 and so we have 7 weeks flowering and she is finishing nicely with the lozenges smell with a fruity skunk undertone.A very strong fruity/floral odor with a fair yield with semi dence buds. Not firm but not airy also.middle of the road.nice.lol

Attachments

• julypics 019.jpg
    julypics 019.jpg
    729 KB · Views: 28
  • julypics 013.jpg
    julypics 013.jpg
    822 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
hi groundweller looking real nice looking forwed to the smoke report no matter what the mr nice haze tuch it always shines threw.

Smoke test 2

Smoke test #2 for MK2
Out of 6 Master Kaze plants 3 are like mk2 and 2 are more hazy stature and buds. I refer to the 3 as the flat tops and the other 2 stick up at the top like the hazes do.
She has a fruity overtone with a slight skunk undertone. Upon ignition noticed she burns nice and slow and de smoke is semi heavy with a licorice taste and very smooth. She continued on a slow burn as my mind drifted in and out of some funky time travel time warp something.whooooo:p As she brought me for a quick landing, I had a big sigh and a deep lungfull of expansion of air. As I savoured this spliff i found it enjoyable. It may have some lock couch or maybe because I was tired and semi high before I smoked it but sat down in front of tube fell asleep fpr 45 minutes, got up went to bed and rose this morning at 4;30 refreshed
I'll have to have another today to give you a more accurate description starting from a different point in my highness.lol Peace GW

Day 71 fr.seed

pic 1 left to right mk3,ssh mk6,mk4,mk5.
Pic 2 of mk3
pic 3 mk6
pic 4 mk4,5

Attachments

• augustpics 008.jpg
    augustpics 008.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 13
  • augustpics 009.jpg
    augustpics 009.jpg
    852.3 KB · Views: 13
  • augustpics 004.jpg
    augustpics 004.jpg
    388 KB · Views: 14
  • augustpics 005.jpg
    augustpics 005.jpg
    797.5 KB · Views: 12
Follow up for Mk2...High has burnout next mornin for me and last part of last spliff gave only what I would call that bitter pill taste when you haven't enough spit to get the pill to slid down and starts to disolve on your tongue yaaakkkk,,smakkkksmakkk. I had to butt her:rolleyes::confused:gw. p.s.I do prefer sativas and there is one there that looks a bit hazy heheheheh

Back