Groundweller's Master Kaze days

Hi there Bbuddy lol ,thanks for stopping in and don't mind the needling as nothin but a bunch of jokers in here.;) Seriously though you are right. I never seen such fast tappers.lol catch ya later.:)

Going along at 4 days.Ooops must have beenin a Haze there when eye planted those 2 lol:p They sort of got a stretch going on that is probably from the flower lite hps

Attachments

• aprilpics 195.jpg
    aprilpics 195.jpg
    524.7 KB · Views: 11
  • aprilpics 193.jpg
    aprilpics 193.jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 5
Today five ,7 day old master kaze youngins going 12/12 from seed.All is well. The other 7 which I mixed up and thought I dropped on the floor when I planted it twice in someone elses pot lol.these are lights on 24/7.

Attachments

• aprilpics 229.jpg
    aprilpics 229.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 6
  • aprilpics 226.jpg
    aprilpics 226.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 10
  • aprilpics 233.jpg
    aprilpics 233.jpg
    837.2 KB · Views: 9
mk-2 wks veg

Well here we are at 2 weeks soil pop and things seem ok.I do have a thrip problem and have applied some eco sence green insecticide to keep them at bay. The soil I have started them on is reused soil from my present grow and next pot up will be in a regular new mix with lots of fresh goodies. A couple tipped over and replaced in there pot and are the shorter ones as placed further down to fix the stretch.Pics are of 6 under 11/1, l/d and five under 24 light cycle with the odd couple of hours of dark time. I will pot up soon to get them really going in the fresh mix. What I seem to notice is that there isn't any difference to speak off between the 24 light cycle to the 11/13 cycle. I supose timw will tell.

Attachments

• junepics 015.jpg
    junepics 015.jpg
    377.5 KB · Views: 6
  • junepics 017.jpg
    junepics 017.jpg
    719.6 KB · Views: 4
  • junepics 019.jpg
    junepics 019.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 2
  • junepics 020.jpg
    junepics 020.jpg
    685.5 KB · Views: 5
21 day mark

At 3 weeks there are now 8 growing 11/13 l/d from seed. I am finding that the ones that are under the hps for the flower cycle are growing faster than the others growing 24/0 12-14 hours under florals and the rest under the hps. A couple I potted up into fresh organic soil and notice from the pic the ones that I haven't potted up yet aren't as green so they'll be potted up asap. One i pinched at the 4 node. All are growing but a few are a little behind the rest so not sure if not liking the used soil so will pot all the rest up again asap.lol Got to love it!! gw

Attachments

• aapics 002.jpg
    aapics 002.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 7
  • aapics 003.jpg
    aapics 003.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 8
  • aapics 008.jpg
    aapics 008.jpg
    558.3 KB · Views: 5
sex show

Today I noticed a couple of sex shows hehe.One was female the taller of the two and a squat male. So under 11/13 l/d showing sex started at if I had been looking exactly 21 days. It is different to see them showing sex at such a small size at average 5" high under 1000hps. I have let they other six now stay in the new flower cycle of 12/12 till finish..Peace gw:p

hey gw! nice news you have found the sex on some of them... it is always funny to see them sexing in only a few weeks!
i see you are on the right way! Keep it green bro!

ps: u should really change your bulb, or something, cause i think they are a bit small for 3 weeks under 1000 W. mine were bigger with 2 x 400W (mixed MH/HPS). but they showed sex around the same days as yours.

NH x MH at 18 days from heads up from the soil. 3 days under 36W flouro, 8 days under 2x400W MH/HPS and the rest under a 600W HPS. 12/12 from day 5. showed sex at 23-24 days (it was a late one, other plants from different strains showed sex earlier)

take care! :)

Last edited:
hi kazan,yes you have a keen eye.I have been wondering about that bulb and tested it with a lite meter and I think it is giving less lumens. i also was thinking they could and should have been bigger.The soil also wasn't the best (preused) I had always vegged for 8 weeks before sexing on some and flower cycle for most after a week or 2 at the longest. So amazing what a little 12/12 will do lol.thanks for your feedback. ps spotted another male and female. 2 males and 2 females and 8 to go.gw

Last edited:
Here are a couple of pics of the kaze male and female at 3 weeks 11/13. The female is lankier than the 2 males.the first male to show has balls galore already.Gw

Attachments

• aapics 035.jpg
    aapics 035.jpg
    635 KB · Views: 6
  • aapics 032.jpg
    aapics 032.jpg
    562.5 KB · Views: 7
  • aapics 039.jpg
    aapics 039.jpg
    780.7 KB · Views: 4
Thanks herbmister, I should mention I changed over the lite to my 1000mh usede for 3- 5 monthgrows. I have about 8ssh clones and 4 second generation ssh crosses in 6-8 weeks of flowering and they say mh late in flowering may increase potency because of more ultra violet than hps which has none ..i think.GW

4 weeks,28 MK-days

Update: #1 is 12" tall and #2 is 10".They are lanky girls and when there feeling good there legs seem to I mean fans spread staight out to the sides and up.lol. A more indica looking leaf set than what I have been used to seeing most are sativas. Short broad and strong looking. These 2 are showing there hairs and flowering has started for 1 and 2,It is looking like more females are coming than males as have 7 more to show sex conclusively. These two had the jump from the start on the rest. The overhead shot are mostly master kaze except a bunch on the far mid to top right and a couple on the far left. I may take two out of the 13 plants and put back into veg when I'm sure they be gals.mainly because Probably not much on yield when you flower this strain from seed imo but hopeing i am wrong:p.gw

Attachments

• mkpics 044.jpg
    mkpics 044.jpg
    640.4 KB · Views: 5
  • mkpics 054.jpg
    mkpics 054.jpg
    541.1 KB · Views: 8
  • mkpics 064.jpg
    mkpics 064.jpg
    319.6 KB · Views: 13
fyi a few pics of MasterKaze # 1. She is the first out of soil and the most vigorous of all 12 seeds. To date 3 males and 3 femmes. I am empressed with the quick onset of flower budset from seed which must have started at 2 weeks by the my comparision of my other grows and normal light cycles.

Attachments

• mkpics 083.jpg
    mkpics 083.jpg
    659.9 KB · Views: 6
  • mkpics 075.jpg
    mkpics 075.jpg
    665.1 KB · Views: 3
  • mkpics 077.jpg
    mkpics 077.jpg
    684 KB · Views: 7
  • mkpics 073.jpg
    mkpics 073.jpg
    665.8 KB · Views: 7
5 weeks from seed

Update @5 weeks 12/12 from seed
Things are rolling along as some are slower than the others. The first 2 out of 4 most vigorous turned out to be females and have been showingand producing flowers since ,if I remember at 2 weeks.I would say that 12/12 from seed they will all get approx.12" tall and well on there way in flower at 35 days.I pinched one and 2 shoots imerged and are about 1" high now with start of flowers. It looks like it has wings that extend higher than the flowers! basically pinching during flower.Next update will included any aroma and smells I can disdiquish if any yet.Peace GW

Attachments

• mkpics 162.jpg
    mkpics 162.jpg
    431.5 KB · Views: 3
  • mkpics 164.jpg
    mkpics 164.jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 3
  • mkpics 167.jpg
    mkpics 167.jpg
    854.1 KB · Views: 5
A nice male I would think with dense flower clusters which they say will/should promote denser buds in the offspring. He stands out to me with these clusters looking similar to miniture female flowers.
Picture of the first three girls tallest at about 15" at37 days 12/12 from seed.There are 6 females and were 5 males and 2 not yet showing(the slowest of the crew) One is the runt living along side a bigger male and he is gone now so maybe she hopefully will have the pot to herself and will spring to action nowl ol

Attachments

• mkpics 175.jpg
    mkpics 175.jpg
    556.7 KB · Views: 9
  • mkpics 174.jpg
    mkpics 174.jpg
    483.3 KB · Views: 23
  • mkpics 181.jpg
    mkpics 181.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 12
Nice looking plants you got growing there gw. That male looks like a stud. Hope you give him a chance at those ladies as one there looks like she's ready and able.lol Lookin good keep the good work and lovin your log.:rolleyes:Shogirl

6 weeks/switch to 11/13 flower from seed

Things are rooling along with 6 females and 7 males out of 13 seedsI have them numbered in order of them showing female,which also was in order of size from breaking ground. they all didn't seem to all get an equal start so the six are in different stages of flowering. I will set them up in order to make things better to see on next update.

Attachments

• mkpics 225.jpg
    mkpics 225.jpg
    661.7 KB · Views: 8
  • mkpics 212.jpg
    mkpics 212.jpg
    609.8 KB · Views: 8
  • mkpics 227.jpg
    mkpics 227.jpg
    425 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Back