Going the Growl

vc271

Hi all, this is a late stage Grail Widow - week 12 flower. She had a hard start to life but was brought back from the brink and is now approaching completion. I've read the posts by @Marcusinthedarcus (great grow log on grail widow and nhm) and this one looks like it will go a bit longer. I think the flower looks similar to one of the holy grails in @musashi gallery. She was topped twice to keep size under control but still got to 160cm in a 1x1x2m tent. Screenshot_20220521-204809_Gallery.jpgThese are the twin peaks, the other 6 are a little smaller but getting heavier. Its been a fantastic journey getting this far. She has a piney smell, but is muted compared to the mangohaze that was grown alongside.Screenshot_20220521-204809_Gallery.jpg

Hey all, the harvest is complete (cut a few days after the pic above) and the cure is under way. There was minimal trimming...

I've not the best nose or vocabulary for describing smells but i feel this one leans to being sour/floral, though not overpowering. I'm keen to give it a few months to see how it develops. The effect is uplifting and clear. My test subject (wife) has high tolerance and is giggling contentedly after a single dose. Absolutely worth the extra time and effort.

Hey VC just wondering how your Grail smoked and if it was a keeper, great looking plant...This is my Widow Grail at 88 days and still going.. she smells very similar to my Neville haze I just harvested at 98 days and will prob go another 7-10 days as June 1st is my last possible window for harvest as the heat is building here. This lady is very chunky but yet elegant so can't wait to smoke her.. thanks for the great genetics Shanti
NL

Attachments

• 20240517_112009.jpg
    20240517_112009.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
Hey VC
thanks for your great vibes and grow, I appreciate the reply after a two year hiatus.. lol glad you enjoyed your Grail and let us see what this plant can do, if looked after.. mine is still chugging along here and getting close to harvest..here is a pic of almost all the plant (52 inches) and so far, happy. my season is ending here as I still have a nice amnesia /A5haze (Karma) in the loop and and a C5/Kali China(Ace) and a couple NLA5(Sensi)..you can see one A5 in behind the Grail and she is ready also in a few days to a week.. happy hunting and good luck!!
NL

Attachments

• 20240517_112810.jpg
    20240517_112810.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
Back