G13 x Afghan Skunk - Let the games begin

I am going to grow it again this year. :love:

[Edit] Don't forget - Mother Fugly was G13 x Af Sk

Yours is a master piece beast, out of my league! 😍

I think Mother Fugly and Big Momma should meet one day for tea and biscuits or coffee and spacecake..

GAS-1_Big-Momma.jpg

There's always so much going on in those last weeks! I think Big Momma will need another 2 weeks, around full moon which would be amazing. I kept all plants outside for a few hours during some rain showers, then misted them while bringing them in. They're inside now and the sun started shining a bit again :)

Pink Lady:

1. This sweet-tart apple has high sugars and high acids with a crisp bite and effervescent finish. It tends to fall more towards the tart side than sweet but is oh so refreshing! It has a beautiful, bright white flesh that is slow to oxidize (in other words, slow to brown) making it a wonderful apple to entertain with.
2. Seems to be a strain, more info over here
3. Is (imho) a G13 x Afghan Skunk phenotype that smells like a bowl of raspberries and watermelon with some of that sulfur-smell-as-when-you-light-a-match on top of it 🤩 Excited to see how this one develops. The others are gorgeous as well, I'll make some pix after they've been cleaned up a bit. The extra mists seem to be doing their thing and the spider mite infestation is starting to get under control. Thank The Almighty for essential oils!! :cool:

GAS-5.jpg

Hi all!

These 4 are nicely flowering.. pics are from a week ago. I'm currently abroad and following up from a distance. They're in good hands as a close friend with experience is taking care of them. 2 of them are close to ready so they'll be harvested early next week. 2 will need a few days extra. These are exceptional genetics and not sure why their "buy now price" isn't higher than it is atm as they're worthy of a higher price imho. But let's not complain too much about it lol

20230414_113216.jpg

20230414_113350.jpg

Yeah, I've heard of that.

...If you saturate the pots with water, and especially if you continue to saturate the pots after the seed have sprouted, the seedlings may develop stem rot or root problems...
...The key to germination is to keep the soil surface moist after first having moistened the whole pot; then, after the first sprouts have been up for a few days, let the surface of the soil dry between waterings...
...Start the seeds in wet paper towels or a glass of water. Add one teaspoon of liquid bleach (a three-percent solution) to each cup of water. This will prevent fungus from attacking the seeds, which happens when they are soaked for more than three days...
~ Mel Frank

🤙Mu
That’s how I do it

Back