G13/Haze(AC)

Dawn

Put seeds into paper towels and tucked them into bed last night.

iTaQ9sS.jpg

5wSkyvv.jpg

FrjQyVQ.jpg

Last edited:
All 6 of the G13/Hz (AC) were germinated in the paper towels so I potted them up...

YhZy4BE.jpg

pXTVITx.jpg

The extra 6 are La Nina. They were not aggressive like the G/HzAC. Only 5 cracked their shells and barely that. One didn't but I potted them all anyway for uniformity. I'm using this plastic tub as a huge humidity dome.

Here are some pics from today, May 5, 2022

Group shot
itFryQF.jpg

G13(AC) All have popped up
7UGgPQu.jpg

La Nina 3 have popped up
7PbMUbZ.jpg

These photos are hosted on imgur. If some could please help me with this. These photos are too large. I want to host them and then put thumbnails but I can't figure out how.

Here are some pics from today, May 5, 2022

Group shot
itFryQF.jpg

G13(AC) All have popped up
7UGgPQu.jpg

La Nina 3 have popped up
7PbMUbZ.jpg

These photos are hosted on imgur. If some could please help me with this. These photos are too large. I want to host them and then put thumbnails but I can't figure out how.
If using android an app called litphoto works great to reduce the size to less than 1 mb

Things are now absolutely back on track.
The leaves have strange serrations which I have read is a feature of the original G13.
The plan is to hold the plants in veg for another week and then switch them into flowering. Cuttings will hopefully be taken and grown out alongside the mother plants (here's hoping for a few girls among the six!).
I also have 2 x Mango Widow and 5 x Early Queen.
It should be an interesting ride.
Keep it green.
TF

Last night I had to discard two males.

Male #1

Male #2

I am growing a small sample purely for sensimillia so no place or space for any men at the minute.

Weirdly enough they were both the most indica looking / G13 plants of the 6 I have. They had a beautiful morphology about them which bodes well for the rest of the line.

Not to worry as I have also discovered two females which I will document later this week. These girls certainly appear to be more on the hybrid (maybe even sativa) side.

Two are as yet undeclared.
Keep it green,
TF

A quick update on the G13 X AC female plants.

Out of six seeds germinated I have ended up with four females. All plants are quite similar looking in that they are on the short, squat side, are very dark green and have big thick (almost) gnarly leaves. I am hoping to see some 'sativa stretch' over the next few weeks.

Here is G13 X AC #1

She is 10 days into flower and is looking fantastic. My photography skills aren't great but I hope you get the general idea.

Keep it green.
TF

Last edited:
G13 X AC #3

As you can see I have kept the plants nice and short (due to height considerations) which at this point may have been completely unnecessary as they are naturally short and stocky. However, we will see how things progress now that flowering has been initiated.

I have taken cuttings of all females and will show the other female (#4) in the coming days.

Interestingly - the most sativa looking plant out of the current batch is an Early Queen. She initiated flowering after only five days and has really begun to stretch out. The picture below is her a week or so ago. Things are very different now.

Enjoy your day and KEEP IT GREEN.
TF

Hey flea
Good start, what photo period (dark hours) are you using?
What are you feeding them?
Light being used?
I have three of these growing now and am curious.
According to most of the AC hybrids an outdoor grow is a no go outside the equatorial region.
I’m growing mine in pots until I can sex them then indoor they go.
👍

Back