Forums choice G13HzAC vs Shit x Af.Hz vs Z7HzAC

Which chemovar should I showcase first, G13HzAC or Shit x Af.Hz or Z7HzAC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diesel840

Hello my fellow forum members and family.

I was lucky enough to score three amazing unreleased chemovars from the auctions. Please don't ask me how many kidneys I sold to aquire these unique genetics 😉.

I decided, who better to decide which to first showcase on the forum than my family at Mr. Nice!

If you've read my current threads, you'll undoubtedly know that these beans will be put through the proverbial shit. 😅😂 Let's join together in this journey to see what these seeds have to offer and what they can endure. I know there is gold at the end of the rainbow. Let's find it together!

So please, cast your votes. You may choose the two chemovars which you want me to showcase first. The winner will get its own thread and the harvest and smoke reports will be posted back in this thread at the completion.

I'm eager to get these beans soaked and in soil. I'll close these polls in 2 weeks.

Thank you, I look forward to this journey together. 😋
#ShantiBlessed
Diesel840

@Mr. Brown which chemovar are you currently thinking I should showcase first? You were a major reason I decided to do a poll. I love your grows!

@Ptree which are you leanimg towards picking? I'm curious.

Thank you @Diesel840 🙏

You have some great strains to choose from (y) I would love to see the Shit x Afghan Haze :love:

Let the show Shit begin :LOL:

Keep polling
MB

They all look interesting. I like the AC crosses but the AfHz is very special and coupled with the super skunk, both essentially IBL plants, you may get some great aromas and flavors. They may come in earlier too, compared to the AC crosses. Good luck with whatever you decide.

mu

you may get some great aromas and flavors. They may come in earlier too, compared to the AC crosses. Good luck with whatever you decide.
Was Super Skunk basically Shit? As hard as it is for me to pick, I will adhere to whichever the forum decides. I should showcase that chemovar first!

I did feel that Shit x Af.Hz would likely flower the quickest. Which is definitly a possitive factor.

I decided however, that the forum, my family, should decide which ever I showcased first.

Sorry, brain not working after the Mango Haze. FYI Nordle is the super skunk- skunk with affie. But you get my drift. The shit offered here is Afghan dom.
No worries. I was curious if you simply meant afghan dom skunk. Regarless, I am SO EXCITED!!!. I'm going to follow @longball suggestion and concentrate on whichever you nice people choose for me to grow. NOT, what I am dreaming of growing in the future. 😉

Regardless of what you all decide, I'm sure I'll have beautiful plants to pick from. I have to say though, no one has voted yet. But, it will be interesting if everyone decides to pick the Z7cbd crossed with Hz AC. Will i prefer the plants whoch give theost pain rwlief and help with ptsd amd depression/anxiety. Or will I choose the plants tham lean on the AC side amd get me high?

If @shantibaba Looks in on this thread over the next two weeks, I hope he puts in which he would like to see showcased. I'm curious to see which he would prefer.
Stay healthy and happy my friends.
We live in a beautiful time.
Diesel840

Love the little nuggets of info I can find on the Z project. How many beans of each did you purchase in the auction?
Great win, so interested in all these haze mixes. The Z really has me dreaming.
Yes! It sounds like a great specimen from what I've read. I assume the Hz AC male would be an incredible addition.

I don't know. The three unreleased chemovars I got were all in black straws. 😄. Until I open them, I won't know.

G13HzAC would be my pick, just curious about that one!
Yeah, that one has me intrigued, for sure. I actually bought G13SkHzAC but recieved the G13HzAC instead. No skunk and it uses the new G13 as opposed to the G13Sk Ibl. Shanti said they were likely out and also that the chemovar I recieved had better reviews from the testers. I'm over the moon! 🤩

Back