Forums choice G13HzAC vs Shit x Af.Hz vs Z7HzAC

Which chemovar should I showcase first, G13HzAC or Shit x Af.Hz or Z7HzAC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello my fellow forum members and family.

I was lucky enough to score three amazing unreleased chemovars from the auctions. Please don't ask me how many kidneys I sold to aquire these unique genetics 😉.

I decided, who better to decide which to first showcase on the forum than my family at Mr. Nice!

If you've read my current threads, you'll undoubtedly know that these beans will be put through the proverbial shit. 😅😂 Let's join together in this journey to see what these seeds have to offer and what they can endure. I know there is gold at the end of the rainbow. Let's find it together!

So please, cast your votes. You may choose the two chemovars which you want me to showcase first. The winner will get its own thread and the harvest and smoke reports will be posted back in this thread at the completion.

I'm eager to get these beans soaked and in soil. I'll close these polls in 2 weeks.

Thank you, I look forward to this journey together. 😋
#ShantiBlessed
Diesel840
4 of each?

Yeah good idea, let your grandmother grow the Z7 stuff and you do 4 of each remaining. Easy fix...
🤣🤣🤣 you are a character my friend.

G13 X AC all the way - based on nothing more than it is a strain I have grown and can HIGHLY recommend.
Happy 2024.
TF.
I've been reading through the test threads. It looks like an amazing cross. The terp descriptions had my mouth watering. Exactly the type of flavors and aromas I'm looking for.

I've been reading through the test threads. It looks like an amazing cross. The terp descriptions had my mouth watering. Exactly the type of flavors and aromas I'm looking for.

I think you have found your answer my friend - G13 X AC

On a small run I had four females.
#1 was more indica based in structure, flowered the longest and was very berry / purple in aroma. Strong high but not to my taste
#2 was haze (AC) dominant with a spicy, leathery flavour and aroma. Up, clear high
#3 was similar to #2 but more 'green' in smell with a very cerebral high - good yielder as well
#4 similar to #3 but a better overall plant with a fresh, fruity and hazy aroma and a balanced, clean high.

I have half a straw left which I will hunt through soon enough.

Happy days.
TF.

I think you have found your answer my friend - G13 X AC

On a small run I had four females.
#1 was more indica based in structure, flowered the longest and was very berry / purple in aroma. Strong high but not to my taste
#2 was haze (AC) dominant with a spicy, leathery flavour and aroma. Up, clear high
#3 was similar to #2 but more 'green' in smell with a very cerebral high - good yielder as well
#4 similar to #3 but a better overall plant with a fresh, fruity and hazy aroma and a balanced, clean high.
Fingers crossed that the forum picks the G13HzAC to showcase first. 😄With such stellar plants coming from your small selection, running a full straw should yield some incredible specimens!

It's looking like Mu may get his wish since the ShitAf.Hz is winning. That one has me super excited as well!

Either way, whichever comes in second will have it's own thread at the completion of the winning strains thread. I want to run a full straw and do a propper pheno hunt.

Z7 isn't just for Granny anymore!
With the addition of male Haze AC, I'm sure it isn't! To be honest, though, my grandmas a G. The first time I smoked with her, she kept hitting ghost train haze shatter like it was nothing. When I tapped out she kept asking for more. 🤣😁

I'm hoping the Z7HzAC will be some nice medicine for her. That's why I'm going to grow a few regardless if it wins. Now, if the votes shift this next week and the z7 wins I'll pop the whole straw.

The other two chemovars I don't want to open unless I pop the whole straw.

Ha, right out of Wade Davis, my grandma was a betel nut chewing gal that lived with gramps in the jungle far up in the mountains. Both were familiar with jungle medicines. Tho gramps preferred his 7&7’s. Machete in hand, you wouldn’t mess with them.

mu

Cant go wrong with a Haze toking grandma and some AC in the mix! Would've loved smoking with my grandma...!
Awe. She's a part of who you are and the person you've become. She'll always be with you. In a way, you sort of are.

Ha, right out of Wade Davis, my grandma was a betel chewing gal that lived with gramps in the jungle far up in the mountains. Both were familiar with jungle medicines. Tho gramps preferred his 7&7’s. Machete in hand, you wouldn’t mess with them.
😂 No, doesn't sound like I would.

By what I've heard, back in the day no one messed with my grandma. My aunt told me the best story about when she was a teenager. My grandma was showering and heard the voice of my aunts boyfriend. She jumped out of the shower, grabbed a cast iron skillet, then chased the cheating beating bastard up the streets while butt ass naked! No towel, nothing just a frying pan and a protective mother in a wet birthday suit!

Last edited:
We have our winner, er... Winners!🫣
G13HzAC and ShitAf.Hz. 🥰

I asked, you voted. Once this round's in the dry tent, I'll get the straws popping. 🤩

They'll each have their own thread. The best phenos will get posted here, for those who only want the winning smoke reports.

Thank you very much to everyone. I appreciate your participation.

Diesel840

Back