First time growing Angels Breath

Hello all.

I currently have 4 AB girls in flower, almost at 8 weeks.

I'm curious as to what other members think of the pheno's I have so I'll be posting photos tomorrow and hopefully get some feedback on what pheno's I have or what people think I have anyway.

See you soon!

Looking forward to seeing them mate... Malawi's?
When you post a pic, you can then teach me how to, lol.. not sure I trust it, don't know if they strip all the shit that goes in with downloads. Think my location is switched off but being a stoner, who knows lol...
Critical skunk is the fucking best.. one I like most is a garlic bud done at 47.. if you find, Clone fuck outta it, I'll grab some off ya.. hope your both well mate...

Couple grail widow outside, along with a Thai stick x gt and Thai stick x pc.. I should have a few plants that won't be able to finish and be a total waste of time hahaha...

Cheers mate, those 2 malawi are both long dead. Ended up being male :(
Lol see how we go, I don't think any mods on here will rat us out to cops. Kind of stupid to bust someone growing your own genetics you know? lol
I remember you being like that so that's why I thought I'd give that and the CM a go. 5 seeds of each, currently vegging outdoors. I'll try and keep a look out for that pheno mate :)

Hahah see what happens with those outdoories but by the sounds of the genetics should be mad buds if they can finish :)

If you want to remove metadata from pics, you simply make a screenshot of the pic, copy and paste it to ms paint or any other pic software and safe that as a .jpeg or whatever.

The resulting file has no metadata or anything and can be uploaded and shared without risk (as long as you don't include any revealing info in the pic).

correct... you can take a screenshot... or you can use software that allows you to remove metadata, even individually... one of the many: Photo Exif Editor for Android

correct... you can take a screenshot... or you can use software that allows you to remove metadata, even individually... one of the many: Photo Exif Editor for Android

[peeking out the curtains]The Government, man, I'll bet that app reports everything to all the 3-letter agencies on the planet, man.[/peaking out the curtains]

Sorry guys, smoking sativas over here. Legal but still paranoid. :)

I'll be fine imo. Been posting for years on other forums and still no knock on my door. Cops have better things to do....like bust crackheads and meth labs because you know that's way worse of a problem lol

Thanks for all the tips and tricks everyone, photos tonight! :)

Okay so I think I got the photos part down.

These are at day 56 of flower, not the best photos but I'll try better next time :)

20181127_225323.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
20181127_225313.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

20181127_225306.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
20181127_225258.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Cheers

Last edited:
angels breath is top shelf

one of my favorites, and that's saying something ;)

best flavor. my keeper went almost 14 weeks before I cloned her - eventually ended up taking almost 12 each time after that. dwc w/ gh "lucas formula" under led.

loved her, and miss her.

I'm excited to try these out that's for sure :)

What did the 14 weeker taste like? My AB#4 has still got a while to go and looking to yield the most, don't have any smell references for you but maybe yours and mine are similar?

Thank you

I thought that it had both a citrus and berry thing going on.

after tasting some serious orange bud, it definitely wasn't just orange.

there was a berry thing going on too (some people have said the angel's breath is bit too stoney for a sativa) and I think that comes from the indica side in there.

the main ones I see in testing are limonene for citrus/orange strains, myrcene for indicas, some pinene in the sativas (thinking this is a haze thing maybe) . . . I also see lots of caryophyllene, but I vape more these days and caryophyllene is good for burning in joints and pipes and shit but i'm not a fan of it in flower I vape.

I personally gravitate towards strains that are high in linalool as well.

there are some ocimene, terpinolene, and humulene strains as well that are usually sativas. for some reason most of the so called "cherry" strains tend to have terpinolene. I am still testing high terpene ratio strains around vegas to learn the differences.

when I grew the angel's breath last time I didn't have proper access to testing equipment. now I do.

next up is the angel's breath, then prolly the nevil's skunk, I want to test some angel heart also. then I have the la nina, critical haze and medicine man.

someone near hear may be growing critical haze so I may not be able to use those due to the law . . . also, I may try to talk subcool into giving me some testers if I don't get any from mr nice anymore :(

and another thing . . . lol . . . on leafly they post that "haze" has almost no pinene and then reference all these modern poly hybrid strains. yet when we look at old school strains with haze in them they have pinene. like jack herer has pinene, so is that from the haze? the skunk? or the nl5?

I don't remember the 88-89 NL5 crosses smelling like anything but SKUNK. vegas doesn't seem to have any skunk . . . that was weird to me . . .

All the AB pheno's I grew out smell really nice but AB#3 and #4 have this sought of refreshing lemonade smell to them. Quite pleasant on the nostrils.

I'll have a smoke report up soon folks :)

I’ll be watching this closely, I plan on working with this strain some time in the future and have heard different reports on it . How many different pheno did you find

What happened? How'd they turn out...lol...they should be cured very good by now!

Update us please

All the AB pheno's I grew out smell really nice but AB#3 and #4 have this sought of refreshing lemonade smell to them. Quite pleasant on the nostrils.

I'll have a smoke report up soon folks :)

Back