Eq haze

OB1

New member
Muchas Gracias Shanti!
So the show begins...I recieved the package today. I have twelve seeds. For this outdoor grow we'll start with five beans. The package seemed a bit tight. I was concerned, but the five seeds that i got out were seemingly fine.
They were all juicy and plump with some tiger stripes.
Next, they go for a swim into my magic "Cup-o-Life" and about 8 hours later they all sank, and were ready to be incubated. Impressive!
Shanti please tell us more about this EQ Haze!


Stay tuned,

OB1

P.S. I can't seem to upload the fotos at the moment...
 
Picks

Ok, the adventure beggins!:)
 

Attachments

  • EQhaze.jpg
    EQhaze.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 5EQhaze.jpg
    5EQhaze.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 5EQhazeInWater.jpg
    5EQhazeInWater.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 2
so...

Waiting for the beans to show me some tail..

FYI, i have no prob loading pics from a PC, but no can do on my MAC. Time should solve this problem i am sure :)
 
24 hours

A little over 24 hours later, the 5 beans are now in dirt!! That is the quickest possible no? :eek:
I am using a method which involves water soak, then plastic bag incubation, and finally placed into soil once the seddlings shows me a tap root.
24 hours everyone, that's fast!

Keep watchin,
OB1
 
Nice one OB1

What's in your cup of life mate,I usually add a dash of seaweed extract.

Looking forward to seeing updates.


All the best with your grow

G.A.T.I
 
Gati

Hey bro,
My plans? Well we'll do an indoor thing and outdoor as well. I'll first sex and see how they unfold indoors then i'll put out one special EQ pheno for the outside.
I only have room for one so, hopefully i can find a nice pheno blend of the EQ and the haze. Harvest time for this test grow will also be important aspect for me.
I just hit up Shanti for some news, so maybe he'll shed some light for us soon. I am hopeing my keeper pheno will be mid Oct harvest.
 
Hiya OB1 i ran this one a few grows back realy nice healthy plants.

The only thing i realy didnt like was the lack of tretch as you flower lol It being a haze hybreed i expected masive stretch and planed for it but didnt come resolt was short plants.

The smells from the plants flowers in flower was amazing had not smelt smells like that for years from canna plants real old school type sents i found.

The plants mature fast to for a haze hybreed.

In short like shanti has sed these are a manageble haze hybreed im sure you will injoy.

Look forwed to reading your updates to mate .
 
Hi All

glad to see the games have begun....glad to see them up for the season.

The info for this strain is under the strain base and this particular batch was made by Nev in a small space...so there is nothing to add to it as he knows what he uses like myself....and it is nothing different to what we wrote under the strain base areas.

Will be watching as things develop all the best Sb
 
Zigzag you must be smokin some good shit,

go back to the strain base mate,lol,

Peace all,

i,ve gotta lay of this bubble,i thought i saw it,but just e /queen
 
Last edited:
Oh, i understand now,

nev crossed it using his Haze ,into the E queen,

the info is all in the strain base,

just smokin weed now,lol,

hope all is well with yours OB1,

peace.
 
Nev.

So looks like i have 3 shorter squat phenos, one tall, and one slow growing mutant-ish pheno.
I'll look to select from 3 squat girls....:) Ok, so if Nev used his Haze in this cross this means that it's EQxNevilles Haze no? In any event, i am honored..
I am blessed indeed..LEt's see what happens when i put them outdoors this year!!
 
Hi OB1,

i don't know if nev,s got more than 1 haze daddy,

not sure though,

just lookin at what shanti said in his last post,

he said nev made the batch in a small space,

and the E/queen is in the strain base,

stoner's hey,lol
 
Back
Top