early skunk and master kush skunk for 2022 outdoor, 50th parallel.

you start your seeds very early
i usually start them in february lol or late january, i like to get them at least 10-12 weeks old before i get them outside, this spring i will put these out third week or fourth week of april under large tomato cages with 3mm clear poly if the weather co operates, but after chatting with wifey just now, nothing has popped, so i hope these work, i have never stored seeds in a freezer before, i hope i did not kill them, i kept them in the original package then put them in half pint mason jars stuffed with paper towel to eliminate excess air.

i usually start them in february lol or late january, i like to get them at least 10-12 weeks old before i get them outside, this spring i will put these out third week or fourth week of april under large tomato cages with 3mm clear poly if the weather co operates, but after chatting with wifey just now, nothing has popped, so i hope these work, i have never stored seeds in a freezer before, i hope i did not kill them, i kept them in the original package then put them in half pint mason jars stuffed with paper towel to eliminate excess air.

it's too much why not start it in may you have more of 16 hours of light by day

it is better to keep them in the fridge also put them in the freezer for a few days before putting them to germinate helps to awaken the seed

I usually just put them in the butter compartment in the refrigerator and no issues even with the first set I put in there years ago

it's too much why not start it in may you have more of 16 hours of light by day

it is better to keep them in the fridge also put them in the freezer for a few days before putting them to germinate helps to awaken the seed
starting seed in may does not allow for enough time for a fully developed plant, i lose alot of sun 3rd week of august, thats why i like very tall plants.
I usually just put them in the butter compartment in the refrigerator and no issues even with the first set I put in there years ago
this is my first time starting seeds from a freezer, thats a good tip though let them warm up a bit first, i usually keep my seeds in a closed cooler in my garage, no issues with seeds that are 10-13 yrs old. next batch from the freezer i will put them in the fridge.

here is a few pics from yesterday, having powdery mildew issues, and i missed two males before the hawaii trip so when we got back there was two 8' early skunk males, so looks my whole garden got pollinated with early skunk pollen, it is turnng out to be a epic year as far as weather goes, still mid 20s celcius here and almost october!

Attachments

• early skunk (Copy).JPG
    early skunk (Copy).JPG
    308 KB · Views: 28
  • early skunk 2022 (Copy).JPG
    early skunk 2022 (Copy).JPG
    910 KB · Views: 31
  • master kush x early skunk 2022 (Copy).JPG
    master kush x early skunk 2022 (Copy).JPG
    348.7 KB · Views: 33
  • N.H 2022 (Copy).JPG
    N.H 2022 (Copy).JPG
    552.2 KB · Views: 32
  • october 2022 garden (Copy).JPG
    october 2022 garden (Copy).JPG
    929.5 KB · Views: 33
  • banner glue 2022 (Copy) (2).JPG
    banner glue 2022 (Copy) (2).JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 27
here is a few pics from yesterday, having powdery mildew issues, and i missed two males before the hawaii trip so when we got back there was two 8' early skunk males, so looks my whole garden got pollinated with early skunk pollen, it is turnng out to be a epic year as far as weather goes, still mid 20s celcius here and almost october!

The Master Kush is gorgeous! Hope you get the weather to finish the haze. Epic garden.

first picture is of a f1 nevilles haze, the second shot is a close up of the flower being produced by the f1 N.H, third and fourth shots are from the banner glue, f1 seeds again, this f1 was made 2 years ago, the rest of the shots are of random outdoor strains tht i have no name for.

Attachments

• IMG-2377 (Copy).JPG
    IMG-2377 (Copy).JPG
    402.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG-2378 (Copy).JPG
    IMG-2378 (Copy).JPG
    346.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG-2381 (Copy).JPG
    IMG-2381 (Copy).JPG
    353.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG-2382 (Copy).JPG
    IMG-2382 (Copy).JPG
    334.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG-2383 (Copy).JPG
    IMG-2383 (Copy).JPG
    521.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG-2384 (Copy).JPG
    IMG-2384 (Copy).JPG
    984.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG-2385 (Copy).JPG
    IMG-2385 (Copy).JPG
    551.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG-2386 (Copy).JPG
    IMG-2386 (Copy).JPG
    336 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG-2387 (Copy).JPG
    IMG-2387 (Copy).JPG
    445.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG-2373 (Copy).JPG
    IMG-2373 (Copy).JPG
    378 KB · Views: 14
and sone more random shots from this morning. i really wish it wasnt seeded lol, i missed two males while i was in hawaii, so everything now has had a touch of male pollen from MNS master kush x early skunk. next year will be even better once i get the green house sorted with proper walls and fans.

Attachments

• IMG-2366 (Copy).JPG
    IMG-2366 (Copy).JPG
    357 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG-2363 (Copy).JPG
    IMG-2363 (Copy).JPG
    627.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG-2368 (Copy).JPG
    IMG-2368 (Copy).JPG
    837.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG-2371 (Copy).JPG
    IMG-2371 (Copy).JPG