Early Haze Testing

I will definitely know more when I harvest them. The 2 Afghan looking ones have a similar Haze smell base but the rest is different. The sativa one is more twangy and no Haze smell at all that it so far. The smallest one and the sativa have the better trich coverage, but I know with MRN lines that sometimes that doesn't matter in the smoke quality. That's something I learned from growing Shit. Looks ok and smokes great with a great affect.
 
Saturday was the end of week 8 for these ladies. Looking like at least 2 to maybe 3 weeks for everything to finish maybe. Everything is swelling and gaining weight well.20260913_190038.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20260913_190110.jpg
    20260913_190110.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
  • 20260913_190101.jpg
    20260913_190101.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 13
  • 20260913_190054.jpg
    20260913_190054.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 13
  • 20260913_190027.jpg
    20260913_190027.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 12
  • 20260913_190019.jpg
    20260913_190019.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 15
Saturday was the end of week 9. I was having electrical issues and I think the one Ealry Haze didn't like the lights going off and on and kicked out a couple nanner spots. Hope to be able to push them another 2 weeks. The bigger more sativa plant on the left couldt probably go 14 to 16 weeks but I won't push it that far. I've got 9 more plants right behind these to go in.
 

Attachments

  • 20260920_181432.jpg
    20260920_181432.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • 20260920_181402.jpg
    20260920_181402.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
  • 20260920_181421.jpg
    20260920_181421.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
  • 20260920_181333.jpg
    20260920_181333.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
  • 20260920_181314.jpg
    20260920_181314.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
  • 20260920_181253.jpg
    20260920_181253.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
  • 20260920_181240.jpg
    20260920_181240.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
  • 20260920_181156.jpg
    20260920_181156.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • 20260920_181055.jpg
    20260920_181055.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
  • 20260920_181037.jpg
    20260920_181037.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 9
On Teusday of last week I chopped the smallest of the 3 Ealry Haze due to nanner issues. It was my fault, I gave them a taste of Epsom Salt and this one didn't want it or like it. But that's fine its close enough and I can wait to try it.
 

Attachments

  • 20260916_180859.jpg
    20260916_180859.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • 20260916_180807.jpg
    20260916_180807.jpg
    712.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 20260916_180500.jpg
    20260916_180500.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
  • 20260916_180443.jpg
    20260916_180443.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 9
  • 20260916_180430.jpg
    20260916_180430.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 11
Saturday was the end of week 9. I was having electrical issues and I think the one Ealry Haze didn't like the lights going off and on and kicked out a couple nanner spots. Hope to be able to push them another 2 weeks. The bigger more sativa plant on the left couldt probably go 14 to 16 weeks but I won't push it that far. I've got 9 more plants right behind these to go in.
Looks great Trickomanche and very nice trichomes on those plants.:love:
How do these smell?
Looks like I will have to get this strain.
(y)(y)
 
Back
Top