Early Haze momma

whomever

Sorry guys had a PH problem or something with my Early haze, and most didnlt make it,

I do have a very nice momma reveg'n at the moment and she will be kind to me i think,

Will start a new thread here for them, in about 10 days i will be able to start taking cuttings, The smell is very old school dank and the plant just looks...TOUGH,

Glad to have you growing with us again =D

Lets see what she can do.......

thanks for dropping by, i updated my critical haze grow with some ladies out in flower,check em out,

have one or two females of each new haze hybrid along with kali mist and jack herer flowering so the gravy train is rolling my way,will be out there next weekend and take some more pics, they all are roughly within the first two weeks of flowering

Also have an unknown Mother it could be a Kali mist OR a Master kaze, i alsways sccrew up a few of the labels,regardless it is a great plant and has a very unique smell,

Got a few more grows going as well

shit how many strains have you got on the go there:D

im not surprised you have a lost momma:D

good work fella make sure you take lots of pix

Got a few more grows going as well
Haha, no kidding man, I just looked at some of your other posts and you have a little bit of everything going =D Will make for a good compare/contrast between the different types, as well as a fun harvest!

Best of luck with your plants.

hi guys

have quite a few going now

7-8 Mr nice strains

Along with all 5 serious seeds

some sensi jack herer

My enthusiasm far exceeds my ability.

they are all in the caveman sea of green

will keep pics coming

Back