DIY grow room in detached garage

Weather forecast is showing nighttime lows above freezing, and my tests have shown ability to raise room temps < 30 degrees, so decided to make the move:
Before:
IMG_0816.jpeg
IMG_0817.jpeg
I transferred the 6 ASH in the 10g cloth potato pots and 3 ZkittleGlue 5g buckets, added a topcoat of Stonington blend fertilizer, worm castings, and fish bone meal, and voilà:

IMG_0818.jpeg
IMG_0819.jpeg
While room is 8x11, the planned canopy will be 5x10 max and my light meter confirmed the canopy exceeds 600 ppfd throughout. This will leave space around the parameter(if I want to run a long finishing Sativa along the walls 😉).
This setup is 9 plants and I’m targeting a full room will be 12-15.
I’ll follow up with sexier pictures of the long vegging ASH, cause who doesn’t like some nice ASH 😎
Targeting flipping April 1st.
😊

It looks amazing in there; those plants are going to be so happy! Good thinking by the way, leaving space for longer Sativa's to trail on the outside. My SSH which foxtailed had much sparser flowers nearer the led, with the best flowers in the middle of the plant. I'm thinking someone like her would love living on the outskirts of that beautifully constructed grow room. Wow, you're going to be flush, growing trees like that! :love:
Diesel840

I've been contemplating which Sativa(s) to start that are viney, foxtailing, and long flowering with classic daytime Sativa high 🤔
Nevil's Haze came to mind 1st, but that's one of the few seeds I don't have.😢
So I thought of Holy Grail, due to it being NHxHazeAC, but Mu's journal didn't possess those traits.
What I want is Mu's Back Door Man structure (y)🥳
What I do have are extended feminized seeds of Angel Heart 14+ weeker & Zamaldelica 15+ weeker, each with the structure and clear headed soring Sativa high I'm seeking. So I'm going to soak 5 of each and eventually cull all but the best looking, with the hope of covering back walls with the trees of life...

I've been contemplating which Sativa(s) to start that are viney, foxtailing, and long flowering with classic daytime Sativa high 🤔
Nevil's Haze came to mind 1st, but that's one of the few seeds I don't have.😢
So I thought of Holy Grail, due to it being NHxHazeAC, but Mu's journal didn't possess those traits.
What I want is Mu's Back Door Man structure (y)🥳
What I do have are extended feminized seeds of Angel Heart 14+ weeker & Zamaldelica 15+ weeker, each with the structure and clear headed soring Sativa high I'm seeking. So I'm going to soak 5 of each and eventually cull all but the best looking, with the hope of covering back walls with the trees of life...
Another great show in the making!
Looking forward to this.:)

You made a very nice room Skuncle Lenny, they will love it.
Good luck and enjoy your retirement.☮️🤟🍁

Back