Dawn's hopeful Nordle

Dawn

Hi everyone! I am starting half a pack of Nordle. If anybody wants the other half PM me as I probably won't use it. This is probably going to be a guerrilla grow as I don't have room in my place and I can't find anybody to let me use their backyard. I will try and keep you updated through out the year but we shall see. I was going to grow NL5/Haze but I felt lead to grow this instead. I bought a pack of Nordle a decade ago and gave it to an acquaintance to grow. He never even gave me a clone! I have wanted to grow it since 2009 but started with Critical Mass instead for volume. That was the right decision! Now, the right decision is Nordle.

G98LDN2.jpg

Hi everyone! I am starting half a pack of Nordle. If anybody wants the other half PM me as I probably won't use it. This is probably going to be a guerrilla grow as I don't have room in my place and I can't find anybody to let me use their backyard. I will try and keep you updated through out the year but we shall see. I was going to grow NL5/Haze but I felt lead to grow this instead. I bought a pack of Nordle a decade ago and gave it to an acquaintance to grow. He never even gave me a clone! I have wanted to grow it since 2009 but started with Critical Mass instead for volume. That was the right decision! Now, the right decision is Nordle.

G98LDN2.jpg
Did you get 21 seeds in that straw? What a bargain!!
I bought a retail pack of Super Silver last month.....not bad for a pack of '15', especially if there are a few extra sneaky females in there đź‘Ť

Back