Concerns With Mango Haze Grow

Hi,

Well, now I have some pretty tall plants where bottom branches are ready to harvest (going by trichome color change) and upper branches aren't even close. Some have not even changed in color at all. And they have been growing at 12-12 lighting since February!

What is recommended for such a situation? Harvest the entire plant? Or just the branches that are ready? If just the branches that are ready, even if that leaves just 3-4 branches (though these are abundant with buds)?

Tony

if there is stuff that is ready, cut it.
if there is stuff that isnt ready, leave it go longer.

you may want to consider reducing the light time even more at this point, 11.5on-12.5off, or even 11on-13off.
in order to get the last to finish off.
if you run any of these same plants again, you may want to go to a reduced light schedule earlier.

i just finished going through a pack of mango haze.
looks like they like to form buds, that stuff starts to finish off, but the foxtails continue to grow. not quite revegging like ive seen NH do, but they want to keep growing.
a more definitive signal that its time to get to it and finish up may be in order.

Oh, it's great that you cut off the branches, they probably lack some minerals or something else, have you asked someone professional in this field? When I was growing my plants for the first time, I was unaware of many things which would have been useful if I had known about them. When I was growing some exotic plants for the second time I already found some hydroponic gear reviews and make them work for my plants' growing. I really wish I had discovered them earlier.

Last edited:
Back