CBD Nordle: Medical Report

I labeled this a medical report rather than a smoke report because I don't use the CBD Nordle in any form of inhalation (no vaping or smoking). I tried initially and didn't find it do much of anything. Decided to make some olive oil capsules using the CBD Nordle and then played with the dosage for a few weeks and then put the desired dose (mine is .4ml) into capsules. I use cannabis for anxiety and depression. Been on valium for a very long time also paxil and some others. After consulting with Dr. Alan Frankel I found that using it in an edible pill was the best way to dose it personally. Although I do have an alcohol based tincture I use if I feel exceptionally higher anxiety than usual and it really knocks the anxiety right out of your mind leaving me clear, focused and motivated to accomplish great things. CBD Nordle has really changed my life drastically for the better. It's amazing how the long term effects seem to build up and I feel better everyday after beginning my CBD Nordle. I have a herniated disc and did not get much relief with the CBD Nordle unless I mega dosed the edibles which left me just as tired and dysfunctional as a normal high thc plant would do. It does help slightly with muscle spasms but I think this plant is excellent for people with psychological disorders. Excellent for anxiety and panic attacks virtually stopping all the spinning that can occur in one's head. Helps a little with depression but mainly excellent for anxiety, restlessness, anxiety disorders and PTSD. I would be happy to answer any questions and would personally like to thank Shanti and the CBD crew for their work. I am unsure what the ratio is because I put all five females together when I made the oil and tincture however its no doubt high in cbd with excellent effects, really a wonder drug for anxiety. I would put CBD Nordle up against any benzo for anxiety. It works longer, seems more effective and has far less side effects.

Last edited:
Thanks for the report, but I'm confused as to whether it knocks you out or not.

I'm glad it's helping you :)

probably my fault as I should of worded it differently...it does not knock you out at all but really removes the anxiety...only in exceptionally high mega doses of it in edibles will you feel knocked out and dysfunctional...I take roughly .4ml and you would need to take a few ml's to feel high or dysfunctional otherwise its very relaxing and I don't experience any pronounced high, euphoria, at all...just kills my anxiety while not feeling like I medicated with cannabis at all

Last edited:
do you have an idea to what 4cc's of your extract would equal in dry flowers roughly please, if it can be backworked to what you started with ?.

i've read around that a very small dose is good for anxiety and was wondering roughly what that could be as low as ? - is it "a tiny percieved effect" ? or not even that ? or do you mean being getting a little bit baked ?.

thanks!

do you have an idea to what 4cc's of your extract would equal in dry flowers roughly please, if it can be backworked to what you started with ?.

i've read around that a very small dose is good for anxiety and was wondering roughly what that could be as low as ? - is it "a tiny percieved effect" ? or not even that ? or do you mean being getting a little bit baked ?.

thanks!

Roughly .5 gram per ml so that would be roughly .2 grams for my .4ml...you can take a higher dosage but I noticed no change in the effect on anxiety with more and figured its always best to take the least amount of any medication possible...in terms of effect I just feel motivated, clear headed and relaxed...this could be the CBD Nordle or it could be the fact that the anxiety is gone ...not sure if its the plant or lack of anxiety that causes the motivation, strong concentration abilities and a relaxed clear mind

EDIT: I take one capsule of .4ml in morning and then one late afternoon/early evening if necessary

Last edited:
It’s good to hear you are finding relief with CBD Nordle. I have a question about your dosing. From what I know 1 cc equals 1 ml but you are saying 4 cc’s of a ml. You then say a stronger dose would be 4 or 5 ml. Am I missing something here?

It’s good to hear you are finding relief with CBD Nordle. I have a question about your dosing. From what I know 1 cc equals 1 ml but you are saying 4 cc’s of a ml. You then say a stronger dose would be 4 or 5 ml. Am I missing something here?

I apologize and will adjust the information. You are correct that I am using
.4ml in a capsule form. The reason I mentioned 4-5ml as a mega dose is because it literally takes that much to get a stony effect. I was trying to make the point that it doesn't get you high unless you ingest A LOT of it. This plant won't get you stoned, high, euphoric, etc. Acts more as a medicine to treat ailment without the effects. You could smoke 4-5joints and not feel the slightest stone which is why I turned it into oil and tinctures.

Last edited:
I'm still lost, if 1cc = 1ml how can you have "4cc's of a ml"? Wouldn't 4cc's be the same thing as 4ml?

Also I wanted to share that I have been experimenting with CBD Critical Mass and there is a noticeable effect from 2-3 puff's on a joint, it's a different effect then non cbd cannabis but smoking a whole joint would get you baked I would predict.

Without some test results of your thc/cbd levels there's not much to gain from the report sadly because of the different levels each plant can provide.

Am I correct that you mixed all 5 plants into the same batch? If so that complicates figuring out what certain ratios effects may be even further.

thanks for the reply with dosage!, the grammage was helpfull.

i think i would probably be a little too baked from .2/.3g maybe, i was assuming it would be lower!;

i was thinking that maybe there is a anti anxiety effect when the being stoned has worn off, like more so the day after, if you have dosed in the evening and also had a LONG sleep, although i dunno for certain, like when your body had processed the THC but cannabinoids were still fresh in your system.

also i was thinking, that it maybe neurological, and may have something to do with the THC also, like calm after the storm (maybe the THC is the "important bit" and the CBD sugar coats the dose?)

thankyou for the information - never tried minute doses and then actively doing things, just been chomping it down in the evening thinking "this isn't very anti-anxiety", just figuring the more the better, maybe where going wrong.

i think maybe he meant 4 10th's of a ml - by 4cc's

and then his oil is half and half or there abouts, meaning "4cc's" is .2ml/g dose of cannabis.

it seems to correlate with normal dosing - but i seem to have a lower tolerance!.

have been having .6g of 1:1, high thc plant mix edibles and been away with the fairies.

although back with the nordle before, it took a fair while but i got to the point of smoking fattys like .5g (?) and then wanting more right after, smoking is a bit self indulgent/wasteful though i think.

- all subjective, i am happy for the anecdotal information though, thanks again dogthebountyhunter.

I'm still lost, if 1cc = 1ml how can you have "4cc's of a ml"? Wouldn't 4cc's be the same thing as 4ml?

Also I wanted to share that I have been experimenting with CBD Critical Mass and there is a noticeable effect from 2-3 puff's on a joint, it's a different effect then non cbd cannabis but smoking a whole joint would get you baked I would predict.

Without some test results of your thc/cbd levels there's not much to gain from the report sadly because of the different levels each plant can provide.

Am I correct that you mixed all 5 plants into the same batch? If so that complicates figuring out what certain ratios effects may be even further.

If you think a whole joint will get you baked then please experiment with a whole joint and share your experience please. I put all 5 plants into one batch as the effects of all 5 plants were the same when smoked and also felt it would help keep it around Shanti's suggested average of 5%cbd and 5%thc as those were his general results after testing ten plants. Now its not an exact science but I am just trying to share my experience with the community here so that others can try CBD Nordle for anxiety needs. Maybe CBD Critical Mass because it has more sativa has a different effect than the Nordle. About to throw my CBD Shark into flower and will update if they have any noticeable effects different than Nordle.

Perhaps my CBD Critical Mass has a higher THC % compared to the average. I have access to the lab result testing database and always keep tabs on the CBD crews strains being tested, out of 5 you almost always have a high thc and low thc strain, though I have seen batches that were either dominantly low or dominantly high which makes me conclude that simply mixing them all together won't guarantee you the average of 1:1 or you can get 1:1 weak, 1:1 strong.

I am surprised that after smoking each individual plant from your batch you didn't have one that was stronger then the rest.

Also didn't mean to come off negative about your report, i'm working on making a CBD patient guide and am always looking for exact facts and hard numbers for conclusive information. A CBD strain having positive effect for anxiety seems to be a stable conclusion, glad it's working out for you. :)

Last edited:
did you find anything that would be good for pain? I noticed you said a lot about anxiety, what about chronic low back pain?

Decarb CBD?

When I've made full extract cannabis oil with high THC and low CBD, I've decarbed the bud before making it, since I don't use that much heat to evaporate the solvent. I read somewhere that CBD has a higher decard temp to turn CBDA to CBD. I was wondering if you experimented at all with that? Glad to hear this has helped you.

When I've made full extract cannabis oil with high THC and low CBD, I've decarbed the bud before making it, since I don't use that much heat to evaporate the solvent. I read somewhere that CBD has a higher decard temp to turn CBDA to CBD. I was wondering if you experimented at all with that? Glad to hear this has helped you.

I followed instructions from my canna doc...Dr.Frankel at greenbridge medical stated 200F for 6 hours...reason being that you don't want a high heat to cause any vaporization of destruction of important terpines...I tried 2hrs, 4hrs and 6hrs and the Doc is right...6 hours at 200F seems to work really well

I followed instructions from my canna doc...Dr.Frankel at greenbridge medical stated 200F for 6 hours...reason being that you don't want a high heat to cause any vaporization of destruction of important terpines...I tried 2hrs, 4hrs and 6hrs and the Doc is right...6 hours at 200F seems to work really well

I also use benzos for severe anxiety.
I'm thinking of cbd nordle,sharkshock and\or medihaze.
I use opiates for pain.How does nordle
work for pain??
The reason I'd choose sharkshock its more popular in my seed bank of choice.
How was the odor while growing indoors?I've read it doesnt have the cannabis smell,any reality to that???
Thanks for posting your results with cbd nordle.

How was the odor while growing indoors?I've read it doesnt have the cannabis smell,any reality to that???
Hi CBDfan.
I don't know where you read that but I can tell you & anyone who may read this thread that CBD Nordle does have the Cannabis smell, very very stinky indeed. I currently have CM, CS, MedMan & Spice flowering and the CBD Nordle out stinks them all at present.

Back