CBD MedGom Auto

StrikeForce

So is this the same thing that seedman had that they was calling CBD Sugar Gom? Because it vanished from there website when i went to get some.

Different line than CBD Sugar Gom (but likely one of the parents). The CBD Sugar Gom line might have been pulled due to poor testing. We had significant germination issues with ours and the test results (x9) were all high THC instead of the claimed 2:1 CBD:THC. It was weird to see them guaranteeing a 2:1 ratio, as that's not a likely outcome in a CBD breeding program.

Im not familiar with any strain called CBD Sugar Gom.

Shanti may have more info here... a PM to him should help here...

Many blessings

Here's the (slightly premature, considering its inability to meet the advertised chemotypes) release information:

https://www.seedsman.com/blog/introducing-seedsmans-new-high-cbd-strain-sugar-gom-auto/

"This is the first commercially available cannabis strain on the market that consistently offers a 2:1 CBD:THC ratio.”

In association with CBD Crew, Seedsman are proud to introduce a new high-CBD strain to our loyal customers – Sugar Gom Auto.

Over the past decade, investigative research into the medicinal benefits of marijuana have proved extremely fruitful. High profile, anecdotal reports of excellent results from high-CBD preparations used for a variety of ailments from epilepsy to brain tumours have lead to an increasing demand for High CBD strains.

Jeff Ditchfield founder of Bud Buddies has described CBD as an “anti-cannabinoid” stating;

“CBD is a very effective anti-emetic, anti-convulsant, anti psychotic, anti-depressant and a very effective anti-inflammatory”

It is for this reason that Seedsman, together with the CBD Crew have created this ground-breaking 2:1 CBD/THC strain.

The strain itself has very high vigor, a great yield and is mold resistant. Packed with medicinal value, Auto Gom can help with a variety of conditions including Anorexia, Anxiety, Arthritis, Cancer, Crohn’s Disease, Eye Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Gastrointestinal disorders, Glaucoma, HIV/AIDS, Inflammation, Appetite Loss, Migraines, MS, Muscle Spasms, Muscular Dystrophy, Nausea, Pain, Parkinson’s, PTSD and Spinal Cord Injury.

Auto Gom is very resinous and has tight, compact buds. Flowering starts at around day 30 and takes up to 70 days from start to finish.

Sugar Gom Auto is the fourth original high-CBD strain in the Seedsman collection. You can buy Sugar Gom along with other high-CBD strains directly from Seedsman today."

Show me da money! What doesn't it have an indication for? But can it get my white shirts cleaner? Blah blah blah claims and more claims. Is it time for my nap yet?

M

thanks

I was wondering what was going on I was really excited to have up to 16% CBD. But none of my Beans germinated out of 10.

Hi everyone!

Ok just heard back from Shanti.

CBD Sugar Gom Auto is discontinued....was made by an associate of Grassomatic and distributed through CBD crew but then recalled due to issues Seedsman is seeing.
However until all claims are investigated, CBD Crew has ceased sales of this strain...

If you have purchased these seeds please write to either [email protected] or Seedsman.

Feel free to PM me at any time if you have any questions or doubts.

All the best

Ya it sure is a shame

That these seed banks are doing stuff like this for a Dollar when real people are relying on the seeds for medical reasons. I know for one it set me back 5 months now and even longer if you count the other bullshit right ups on those pages. I trust Shanti I wish he would make a CBD strain 15 to 20% on average for us but I do know that is not an easy thing it takes time and money.

Have you looked into CBD Therapy yet?

These are stable high cbd low thc seeds, available from CBD Crew.

Also, have you tried PMing Shanti about your low germ rates? Give him a try :)

All the best

Thanks

Have you looked into CBD Therapy yet?

These are stable high cbd low thc seeds, available from CBD Crew.

Also, have you tried PMing Shanti about your low germ rates? Give him a try :)

All the best

I have talked to Shanti a few times but not about the Sugar gom. I have a bunch of the CBD crew beans here But i was bypassing the grow for the higher CBD with Sugar Gom. I hope I do not have this happen again.

I think I will just do a Shark,Nordle,Critical mass this time as I do not have any Therapy. I am limited to room because I was making fem seeds for Dark Devil and now I am trying the seeds to see how they do.

Well I can not find any

Everyone seems to be sold out of course. Does anyone know where I can get some CBD Med Gom right now so I can get back on course with a grow.

Holiday season bro....

Give em some time... you can try them on Facebook too...

Blessings

They did get back with me and said they would take care of the issue. I wrote them back and sent my original Purchase document to prove i was telling the truth. That was 3 days ago still waiting to here what they had in mind.

Thanks for the help that was much needed.

StrikeForce

LouieB

Pics of MedGom before the final trim

Still have one not ready yet I will try to get a full shot of it when it is..I suck at picture taking.

DSC_0005_zpse3064n3y.jpg

DSC_0007_zps7uctcybr.jpg

DSC_0010_zpsqvhxyaqq.jpg

Back