Butta Radio

Taki 183 was tagging in the previews clip. :love: who knows knows or googles it :D!!!

Profesionales;)

Greek immigrant, NY resident, legendary in the Graff scene. My early favorites have long been Stay High and Haze. Also Zephyr caught my attention with his style.

RIP Stay High 149

smoker.jpg

stay-high.jpg

Haze (went into exhibitions quite early)

54f85ac286fb0d2b8e88893ff4fa0b99.jpg

vi201qfcts3tszc1meck.jpg

Zephyr

df3b699e8703ff3e589f889263ac75b7.jpg

The mags i used to get featured these 3 NYC natives, it sure made an impression. There was also a TAKI 183 feature one day, never impressed with the bold letters but definitely the streetlevel founder vibes...lets see if i can find the mag...Ill post it up.

Stay High with his stick character - the founder of ghetto corporate design...iconic to this day...

Haze had one of the cleanest handstyles i had seen and my city had a good amount of competence in this department, 2. Hes slept on. I even like his legal stuff. Usually i think legal graff exhibitions suck. Its like Tigers and Lions in the Zoo. Just sad. But his stuff translated clean imo.

And Zephyr made his impression with the iconic shot above. Although i had a glimpse earlier on Subway art and an oldskoolers blackbook i just really got an issues after a decade+ in the game myself. The 25 yrs anniversary issue, XXL format. Kinda like getting a big bible to make sure you still get to heaven...hahaha

Last edited:
Back