• 18-Scorpion - Nevils Haze and Mango Haze

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 19-Beanz - Northern Light Blue - OJ simpson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20-Chana Masala - Jack The Ripper

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • 21-# -Super Silver Haze - Lady Diana

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • 22-Jack Hairy - Black Rose X Purple Wreck (Dried)

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 23-Master Trooper - Jack Herer x Chocolope Seeded -Nevil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 24-Jeffman - Blazing Pistileros Krakatoa

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
old spice

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololol!!!
sup sup!

-this month i thought i'd find something nice from the past..
+this month's subject is 'adventure mix' by Spice of Life 2005. the keeper was real nice.. not the biggest yielder, but still respectable..

*THIS MONTH I'M PLAYING BY MY OWN RULES AND DEDICATING THE 1ST PIC TO OUR GREAT FRIEND, LSD!!!! ... the power to make anyone reborn...
my_camera_on_LSD_.JPG
SoL_05.jpg

now that's a pack of seeds that i wish i could get again... oh well.-. still got the acid!!! tee hee! jj

lolololololololololololololoolololololololoololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoplololololo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Cousins
Nevil's Haze top...Mango Haze bottom
Haze_cousins.JPG

That was a long grow.

scorpion

here is my entry, for my first contribution:
1124951940.JPG

Critical Mass x Black Domina

full size:

I guess we ordered from attitude at the same time. February? Yeah me too.
I got the same freebies + a wwxbb from Female Seeds. Look like I'm gonna have to up my game though...mine doesn't look nearly as pretty...
I ave all three in my closet right now in a scrog. Pop over to my thread if you wanna compare (altho tbh there's really no competition lol). My latest update is on there now, but I'm doing a day 49 flower update later today.
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/14-indoor/6810-my-closet-scrog-3.html

I hope it's not too late. I'd like to enter a shot of my girl Northern Light Blue by Delicious Seeds.
100_5964.jpg

And Ill take O.J. Simpson because it look normal, but it just might kill you (since this is my first time growing this strain and I haven't smoked it yet).

True romance

haahahahaha!!!! lol....

hey chana, how's about we call a truce and let it b a given that u 'like' everything i post and i 'like' everything u post!!!!!!! hahahah!! just playin,, yeah, yeah,, as always!! funny f*kers rock the world!!!!!!! jlolinj

edit: oh hell yeah, i be trippin on the cid as i type!! love love love!

Last edited:
I just did it again!

Silly bugger, you were the first person to bump me with thanks... now it is to much for ya!!!

In all honesty, somtimes it is easier then typing. I am a lazy stoner sometimes...

Love you brother, easy on the id!

CM

Subcool's Jack the Ripper

I dont think I have a chance this month, but got one to add to the mix, taking this one outside of Mr. Nice.

Here is Medicine Man's selected pheno of Jack the Ripper. Got to love MM, and his willingness to share the plant.

60 days bloom, 10 day flush. This is a wonder haze hybrid, and great medicine for many. It took me over a year to dial her in, but I think the last harvest was similar to Subcool's pic.

I have a sony cybershot, or did. My cousin came through with his fancy camera, and took this one.

attachment.php

Peace everyone,

CM

Attachments

• jtr Kingston Gardens (2) (Large).JPG
    jtr Kingston Gardens (2) (Large).JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 470
Lady Diana,​

she is tall and elegent
takes on more weight than she can handle
then leads you racing into a wreck.

16 Week MNS Super Silver Haze, hung in a DR60 14 days 4"pc fan on intake and passive outake too DR120 veg.

.....................................................................................................

ready for kilners "plastic" just for pic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All~!
Nice pictures!
I have no bud growing at this point in time and I want to cry! LOL
So here my seeds growing!

Question how to harvest yours seeds? to make sure theses seeds are mature!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Take care~!
MT

Attachments

• jackolope_seed.jpg
    jackolope_seed.jpg
    381 KB · Views: 452
  • sb85.jpg
    sb85.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:
hi all,
I think I say this every month, but the quality of whats growing here is amazing, I tip my hat to all of you...
It also makes me proud to see the contests mentioned around the boards... And to see the general good feeling in the thread here...
So I'd like to take the chance to say thanks to you all for making MNS BOTM what it is today.. It would be nothing without you guys... Thanks...
I haven't counted entries yet, but it will prob be sunday when I get chance to post a poll... So just keep it up...
Peace and love
BL
PS thanks to SB for sorting the prizes....

hey all. hey #.

i see you got a mns polo shirt as well. a message to all.. this mns polo shirt rocks! i highly recommend it. it's well made comfortable, looks mad.. and well,i freakin love it.. get one if you can. you'll love it too! i garruntee it! jj

hey all. hey #.

i see you got a mns polo shirt as well. a message to all.. this mns polo shirt rocks! i highly recommend it. it's well made comfortable, looks mad.. and well,i freakin love it.. get one if you can. you'll love it too! i garruntee it! jj

hello JJ,

got them all m8. lol. Tshirts as well. Some really nice touches on them!.

cant be seen out in them where i am.:(

hello JJ,

got them all m8. lol. Tshirts as well. Some really nice touches on them!.

cant be seen out in them where i am.:(

Since the knock at the door by the flith, i wear mine with pride

Stand up and be counted hehehe

be good

room for 1 more pic
I'll give it 30 mins..
peace
BL

Ah...I was thinking of putting up a photo, but I suppose Ill wait till next month for the new contest. My lady needs another two weeks of fattening up before she's ready to make an appearance anyways. Just like a lady to take forever :D

Back