Bud of the moment

This DJ Short blueberry I found a while back always makes me happy!

View attachment 65215
Looks real nice @easty!
I bet that she smells and tasts devine. How is the effect? Is she warm and euphoric?

I still have a couple of BB F2's packs to grow.

A lot of moons ago I had a New Purple Power outdoors that smelled and tasted so sweet and berry-like and gave me the warmest high to this day.
She will never be forgotten.

Greetings.

always wanted to try that one, if anyone could elaborate on how she smokes would be appreciated

B
I’ve grown her Bigiron and she reminded me of White Widow and White Russian in a way. She was more flavourfull, nuts, pine, skunk and creamy. The cut I’ve kept for some runs was stoney and heady but very sedative.
She had nice round golfball buds with nice orange hairs and lots of chrystals.
This was certainly a good 15 years ago but she stayed in my memories.

Hope it helps.

Looks real nice @easty!
I bet that she smells and tasts devine. How is the effect? Is she warm and euphoric?

I still have a couple of BB F2's packs to grow.

A lot of moons ago I had a New Purple Power outdoors that smelled and tasted so sweet and berry-like and gave me the warmest high to this day.
She will never be forgotten.

Greetings.
Thanks @Swifty she sure does, like over ripe berries. Smoke is very smooth and melts you into the couch. Not super strong but enough to make you dreamy!

Do you know who's F2's they are that you have packs of? Please keep me posted if/when you grow them out, I'd be very interested to see! And if you ever make seeds off them, please keep me in mind. BB is the one strain I am always on the lookout for seeds of :)

That New Purple Power sounds delicious too! Always nice to reminisce about nice plants hey!

I have a really old pack of old time moonshine I'm going to pop in the next few grows, I'll let you know how I go too!

Cheers and beers!

Lovely buds. I'm still working on getting my CMH/LED combo dialled in. I've been keeping my 6500k LED at about half power this grow - I think I had it too high in combo with the CMH last time.
Thanks DannyTwoJoints!
I use this combo over 2 years now and it needs some getting use to but this works best for me. I live in a Colder climate and need the radiant heat of the CMH to have a nice leaf surface temperature and transpiration.
I’ve noticed that some strains can’t take the full power of this combo, others take it like a champ.
My lamps where in a different position this grow (other space) and the overlap was way smaller and I’ve noticed it in bud size, yield was good but smaller buds. This SSH was more under the led and recieved barely CMH but the quality and yield was good. I did overwater as you can see. That round was primarly Western Winds and SSH was in the back corner. I use 1 315 CMH and 2 different LED’s where the CMH is in the middle. The LED’s are 3500k. One has added red and UV and does give a slightly beter quality. I tend to hang the LED’s a bit more down than the CMH but not much.

Greetings.

Thanks @Swifty she sure does, like over ripe berries. Smoke is very smooth and melts you into the couch. Not super strong but enough to make you dreamy!

Do you know who's F2's they are that you have packs of? Please keep me posted if/when you grow them out, I'd be very interested to see! And if you ever make seeds off them, please keep me in mind. BB is the one strain I am always on the lookout for seeds of :)

That New Purple Power sounds delicious too! Always nice to reminisce about nice plants hey!

I have a really old pack of old time moonshine I'm going to pop in the next few grows, I'll let you know how I go too!

Cheers and beers!
Hello easty,

sounds delightfull!
The BB’s are from Apeorigin, don’t know if they are good but I will let you know once I grow them. First some MSN gear that needs poppin!

interested in the OTM as well! Good luck with these😊.

Greetings.

Hello easty,

sounds delightfull!
The BB’s are from Apeorigin, don’t know if they are good but I will let you know once I grow them. First some MSN gear that needs poppin!

interested in the OTM as well! Good luck with these😊.

Greetings.
Hello Swifty!

Yeah she was very delicious haha.
Most excellent, I look forward to hearing when you do get around to them, I'll also keep you posted on the OTM too!

Cheerio!

Back