Bud of the moment

Kryppler

The rosebud looks nice. I wonder what that is? Here is a ?blueberry kush? x ? bagseed I grew from my first grow I called the garden of seeden. It smelled like a box of captain crunch berries and produced kind of a green color trichomes. It was a 17 week indica fully seeded but damn was it ever potent and tasty. I burnt it up somehow like I always do but the thrichomes on the leafs seemed to stop the burn in its tracks somehow? At least it will live on in the form of few hundred seeds.9B0E8A7E-5897-4746-9C1D-C812CFFF8F6E.jpeg42E3444E-1642-4AF8-BF94-EFA1C2453E04.jpeg

MImedpatient

MNS Hall of Fame
Have smoked it yet, but still not ready. 2046 Medical Seeds. It could've been better, but it also could've been a lot worse lol. I pollinated one bud with Malawi from Ace Seeds.
She's a bit cold as it is freezing and I am cheapskating on energy. She can take it.
grab one of the mushroom grow logs and toss it in there! 15 bucks on etsy, free co2 blanket for the plants, and delicious oyster mushrooms.

theghost420

MKS which ran alongside the Crit Skunk. This was a heavy yielder compared to all other plants in the tent and stunk the house out at harvest time. I also have a cut basking in the Aussie Sun.
Looks awesome Sundog! I've just started 10 Mks along with 5 critical skunk. I bet that cutting is loving the Aussie sunshine! Did the mks even out yield the critical Sk's?