Brazilian Seed Company is about to end.

This listage is all wrong and some of these strains I don´t have anymore, here is what BSC got:
Brazilian Green
Manga Rosa
Colombian Gold
Black Colombian
Punta Roja
Sweet Hash Sativa ( White Rhyno x Braz. Green x Ealry Girl X Kong x Haze)
Electric Smoke (Manga Rosa X Colombian Gold)
Lemon Skunk (Brazilian Lemon X Lemon Verde X Skunk#1)
White Berry (Bubbleberry X Great White Shark X Colombian Gold)
Mota Mortal (Acapulco Gold X Purple Haze)
Diesel Power (Sour Diesel X Col.Gold)
Pocket Cannabis (Manga Rosa X Colombian Jack Herer X Celestial Temple Sativa)
 
Last edited:
luiz,

I could have swore Shanti told you Not to do this on MNS before?.:eek:



Take it to PM, if you must?.


And edit your post, it is disrespectfull!!!!!!.



#
 
hello mr fritzman,

can you tell us if there is a link between manga rosa and black widow ?
thanks a lot, good luck with your new project.
sincerely

Az

Hello buddy,

I don´t know for sure if Manga Rosa is part of the gene pool of Black Widow,
thanks a lot for the encouragement.
Cheers.
 
I must admit I wasnt aware of the Brazilian Seed Co, or Luiz before this post. I wish I would have made contact with luiz and co years ago.

This is very sad news to hear. There arent many ppl breeding mostly landrace and old world genetics anymore. Its all about popularity anymore and the commercial market. The Kushes, Diesels, Chems.. These are great strains, but where wouldn't we be if we didnt have these oldworld genetics? We would have any of this that we have today. I gotta commend Luiz in his attempt to preserve and retain these strains, and by the looks of things he has done a great job.
Tho I grow and preserve a variety of landrace genetics, I have never had a chance to grow any of the genetics that BSC is working with. I wish the best for you, and hope things will turn around for ya, so u can continue on with what youve been doing for the future growers and breeders. A lot of ppl take breeders for granted. Its not as easy as some make it seem. We make a lot of sacrifices and take big risks to save, and spread the seed. I commend u Luiz and I wish u the best of luck.

GFam
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOO


This is terrible news, it really sucks when someone that is offering authentic land races goes under, and you have so many interesting strains. I think part of the problem is not enough exposure, I had never heard of your work until I saw some of your posts here, and the seeds aren't sold at any of the major seed resellers. Yet it seems like all the people who know whats up have heard of your work.

Really sorry it turned out this way, but it sounds like you already are working on a new opportunity. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
 
Id like to share my experience with the MNS family

When luiz first posted here i quickly researched his strains and found nothin but positive feedback .I ordered seeds and they arrived in a respectable time .The seeds came crushed ,i sent apm explaining the issue and after a short time i got a reply an apologizing response that i get my order in a new method.I havnt heard from luiz since that pm .

He is active at BSC site

From my experience he was helpful and polite .But this was the result of my situation.Because i see the stock is running low id imagine some might wish to grab strains of yesteryer before there no longer available,I thougt it would only be right to advise the fam of my dealings with BSC.


1luvbigherb
 
Read this post.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been in dispute with Luis Fritzman who owns Brazilian Seed Company. He doesn't bother to tell anybody all the trouble he is into. I bought seeds from him and he sent me whatever seeds he felt like. When I emailed him he didn't respond to I took it further and got my money back and then he was ready to chat and he was pissed. So I argued with him and showed him his bad business practices but he didn't care. He said he would send me more seeds and I said no but he sent them anyway. He then told me he had been under investigation for some time. Why would he send me seeds if he was being watched?! To make a long story short I got his package today and the seeds had been confiscated by the border patrol and the Feds left me a nasty note saying they were coming and I would be under prosecution. Now don't get me wrong, I knew that was a chance when I got online with what I am doing but Luis Fritzman brought it right to my door! What an asshole! :mad:
Stay away from Brazilian Seed Company!
Luis Fritzman is being watched in his mail, his house, PayPal and other payment methods, his emails, his phone, etc. He told me this himself and I have the emails to prove it. Needless to say I am now on the radar.
I am legal here in California but I still don't want trouble but more importantly I don't want to get anyone else in trouble. So it is with great sadness that I am going to have to leave MNS Forum. It breaks my heart but I am going to have to quit growing for now and see what happens. I will be deleting all of my friends so please do not be offended if you are one of them.
I want to thank Shantibaba, Mr.Nice, and Neville for enriching my life. I want to thank all the members here that have contributed to my growing either directly or indirectly. There are truly a great host of people here that I have had fellowship with and I am blessed because of you. Please delete me and have nothing more to do with me and I will be extending the same courtesy. Please, oh please stay away from Luis Fritzman and his Brazilian Seed Company!

Be blessed my friends,
Dawn
 
The more I learn from you blokes the more I realise what a champion bloke Shanti is. Cheers Moosey.
 
Here , here Elmer. I too have read Dawn and his wifes posts and have been struck by what a top pair of people they are. All my best wishes .
 
Other confiscation stories

Anyone else here have experience with seeds being confiscated and letters from Feds? Of course I have absolutely nothing to be worried about right now to make me paranoid at all in the slightest bit in any way at all........I was just wondering about what usually happens.
 
I can't speak for L.Fritzman as a person but the highlighted words in his very first post probably made most of us stay away from ordering from him.

Dear fellows,

It´s with much sadness that I announce that BSC will be closed down next year for lot of reasons like:
1.Lack of interest by teh majority of the growers that I have been meeting at the web page forums.
2.It´s getting too hard to keep things going on without much perspective of the future.
3.There a lot of risk that I´m getting into and putting my family without much return.
4.The goverment (IRS) is keeping one eye at my mailings after seizing one letter with cash inside.
5.I only have one way now to receive funds from the few customers, not even Western Union is working here.
6.I´m investing in a new project of medicinal strains and I´m already setting a greenhouse hidroponic/aeroponic cultivation and if everything goes fine I will be producing and offering high quality medicine for the MJ patient from all over the world.

If there is any interest yet on buying my strains the only way left is Paypal.
 
Back
Top