Blueberry F2 grow

Day 8 of flowering 🫐🫐🫐(12/12).

From the 17 plants I have 6 females, 6 males and 5 still not known.
I culled the males (still have a cut rooting from each plant) in the tent.
Every male was not very strong smelling, also nothing fruity or sweet.
I will probably not use the cuts from them further.

The plants show some strange leaves and spots but new growth forms and they are progressing.
Probably the notorious BB genes and I suspect that they don't like my led.
Some also have a very week frame, these F2's are not very strong or vigourous.
Led is at 50% power and feeding is 3ml/L Alga Bloom.

BlueBerry30.JPGBlueBerry31.JPGBlueBerry32.JPGBlueBerry33.JPGBlueBerry34.JPG

I still hope to find one outstanding 🫐.
On to next week!
 
The plants show some strange leaves and spots but new growth forms and they are progressing.
Probably the notorious BB genes and I suspect that they don't like my led.
They would likely be happier under a cmh. I'm sure DJ bred them under HID. It seems to me that many of the old school chemovars can get stressed under powerful leds.
I'm Excited to see ehat you find in these seeds!
 
Day 16 of flowering 🫐🫐🫐(12/12).

There are 11 females and there were 6 males.
The pots on the sides have 3 females each and the one in the middle has 5.
From those 5 2 are weak and lack vigour.
I left 2 branches on each plant to flower out and pruned leaves that overshadowed bud sites or other plants.

Pictures are from 2 days ago, they are slowly transitioning into flower.
The led is around 55% and feeding is 3ml/L Alga bloom.

I still dont like how they look.

BlueBerry35.JPG

They have stretched a bit past week.



BlueBerry36.JPGBlueBerry37.JPGBlueBerry38.JPGBlueBerry39.JPG

On to next week.
 
Day 23 of flowering 🫐🫐🫐(12/12).

I've started giving some extra Calmag and Silic Rock along the 3ml/L Alga Bloom.
The stretch has stopped and flowers are starting to form.
These plants seems slower in their development, I hope they start to pick up now.
The led is at 60% strenght and 45cm above canopy.

BlueBerry40.JPGBlueBerry41.JPGBlueBerry42.JPGBlueBerry43.JPGBlueBerry44.JPGBlueBerry45.JPGBlueBerry46.JPGBlueBerry47.JPGBlueBerry48.JPG
 
Day 31 of flowering 🫐🫐🫐(12/12).

I inspected every plant and a couple do have a very sweet smell.
It is still early to tell, It looks like they have a lot of flowering time left.

Feeding is 1ml/L Green Sensation and 4ml/L Alga Bloom, these are heavy feeders imo.
Led is at 75%.

I cleaned the bottoms out some more, there was a lof of shaded leaves/budsites.

BlueBerry49.JPGBlueBerry50.JPGBlueBerry51.JPGBlueBerry52.JPGBlueBerry53.JPGBlueBerry54.JPGBlueBerry55.JPGBlueBerry56.JPGBlueBerry57.JPGBlueBerry58.JPGBlueBerry59.JPG
 
Back
Top