P Pariss New member May 24, 2008 #1 I find Vu-du etnobotanica very good to Australia buy my 5 1/2 inch scissor from them
? "#" Guest May 25, 2008 #2 yes i received some post from italy recently. and was happy with product and service. .......#......
W WmDuffy New member May 25, 2008 #3 Vu-Du, Too! I highly recommend Vu-Du for world-wide delivery. Also as I have posted, you receive 20 pips for your money, not just 10.
Vu-Du, Too! I highly recommend Vu-Du for world-wide delivery. Also as I have posted, you receive 20 pips for your money, not just 10.
True New member May 25, 2008 #4 yes sir the shop its perfekt.... never got problems good and fast sevice......peace
PERIPHERY New member May 26, 2008 #5 THANKS GO TO YOU vu-du Very fast service..Thank vu-du & Mr Nice!! "P"
MEKONE New member May 26, 2008 #6 I recently went to their site,their prices are reasonable and they say that they ship world wide.I was wondering if anyone from the U.S has used them and how were they?
I recently went to their site,their prices are reasonable and they say that they ship world wide.I was wondering if anyone from the U.S has used them and how were they?