Angel's Breathe

Angel's Breathe #3

Flowering was started at a smaller size but had a great stretch and the structure filled out very nicely.

Greater resin production early on compared to #1

AMAZING and COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TERPENE PROFILE!

STRONG RIPE MANGO hits the nose immediately followed by sweet hard candy. It somehow smells like actual fresh ripe mango in candy form.

Very excited about this lady.
View attachment 77953View attachment 77954View attachment 77955View attachment 77956View attachment 77957
Now that looks and smells very nice @3weeks, Shanti sure does know how to please us!

Nice work @toolwrenchus.(y)

(Another strain added to the list).🤫

You nailed it with her. Drop dead beautiful. I have that same structure on my Angels Breathe with those single bract leaves coming out the buds and they cure rock hard. The high is so unique. Time just seems to disappear. It's like space travel. Hard to explain but certainly different.

You nailed it with her. Drop dead beautiful. I have that same structure on my Angels Breathe with those single bract leaves coming out the buds and they cure rock hard. The high is so unique. Time just seems to disappear. It's like space travel. Hard to explain but certainly different.
Thanks she and the soil are doing most of the work...I mostly sweep and water

although I just hired a robot vacuum that actually does a good job even if it startles me sometimes :ROFLMAO:

As far as Angel's Breathe, I grew a few seeds of her a while back and found my favorite weed but I ended up losing everything.

This last hunt I found a lot of terpinolene ones but the #1 and #3 are the different. Remind me of the one I had before but with some slight variances. I dont think the one I had before was this resinous...

You can definitely find a plant that has it all in taste, effect, and growth. This line is great for those who want to take the time and look through it. The description is spot on.

Thanks she and the soil are doing most of the work...I mostly sweep and water

although I just hired a robot vacuum that actually does a good job even if it startles me sometimes :ROFLMAO:

As far as Angel's Breathe, I grew a few seeds of her a while back and found my favorite weed but I ended up losing everything.

This last hunt I found a lot of terpinolene ones but the #1 and #3 are the different. Remind me of the one I had before but with some slight variances. I dont think the one I had before was this resinous...

You can definitely find a plant that has it all in taste, effect, and growth. This line is great for those who want to take the time and look through it. The description is spot on.
Just an incredible grow log/report bro! This is so inspiring too especially for anyone about to pop some. I got to give you mad prop for such great pics but most importantly your attention to detail. It's nice having something truly killer and DIFFERENT from all the bottlenecking going on in the US. I swear most of that stuff has the same buzz and then you break out Shanti's full spectrum high and just cut right through any hype flavor of the month. I think I can speak for everyone and thank you for this report.

Back