Angel breathe pics a rare thing indeed

Screenshot_20210105-050049.png
Again this is the huge nugget from ab4# dried and jarred it dried quite quickly at 7-8 days. the smells opened up a hell of alot after drying for a few days. now as it sits in the jar the smells i am getting are superb. the main funk is crotch rot kinda fishy and cheesey then sweetness with the mango to finish. i had a few test bowls in the dynavap all transfered very nicely into vapour. clear head, warm feeling throughout the body. very good sativa hybrid with a complex flavour profile. Il update if it changes with cure.
Peace all.

Screenshot_20210120-130529.pngScreenshot_20210113-020332.pngScreenshot_20210120-130540.png
So after a few more tests and a little more cure the flavours are dependant upon what bud you grind. some are sweeter more mango-like others are more funky and a new smell came through some metalic smelling buds. im not bored by it so quickly because it has diversity in taste/smell in one plant.

Had some testers also report back the high is very strong i also agree with this id put it at a 8.5/10 for potency
the bouquet of flavours a 9/10
a 9/10 for look/appeal flowers are lighter than i would have thought but potent all the same.
Peace all.

View attachment 49097View attachment 49098View attachment 49099
So after a few more tests and a little more cure the flavours are dependant upon what bud you grind. some are sweeter more mango-like others are more funky and a new smell came through some metalic smelling buds. im not bored by it so quickly because it has diversity in taste/smell in one plant.

Had some testers also report back the high is very strong i also agree with this id put it at a 8.5/10 for potency
the bouquet of flavours a 9/10
a 9/10 for look/appeal flowers are lighter than i would have thought but potent all the same.
Peace all.
Hi,
Well done mate!
I really like the silver looking of resin.
Never grow angel breath, but have grown angel heart once and really liked it.
Enjoy the fruit of your hard work.

Last edited:
Oh its wonderful stuff the angel breathe 2 very good lines brought together in harmony. im a microgrow indoor kinda guy just glad i still have 2 plants to harvest yet and 9 seeds left of it. I grow in a converted wardrobe so my harvests arent huge but its only for myself so it suits my needs. Thanks for stopping by tom id recomend this strain just goes on for a long time flowerwise.
Peace all.

Interesting how your images go to B&W after resizing. You must be doing it on a phone, and I'd suggest you use a different app to manage photos. On a PC I use Irfanview, which works nicely, is fast and free.

The girls look nice and resinous!

Interesting how your images go to B&W after resizing. You must be doing it on a phone, and I'd suggest you use a different app to manage photos. On a PC I use Irfanview, which works nicely, is fast and free.

The girls look nice and resinous!
Yeah i am using a phone i dont have a pc or similar gear. Il try something new next time with the compression methods. Thanks, the resin has a beautiful smell on all these plants unmistakable.
Peace.

Screenshot_20210209-192755_compress10.jpgScreenshot_20210209-192801_compress52.jpg
So ab2 had some concerning brown spots and began to do some foxtailing. didnt spot anything too concerning while i clipped her but she was looking sorry for herself as you see. I did get some different smells from this one menthol/eucolyptus like from other grow logs i knew this was a possible pheno just not my thing tbh. Aint gonna stop me enjoying it though.
Peace all.

Nice job Phoenix. That looks like some nice treats there. I had to reveg my AB for clones and she almost died but is just too strong of a woman. It’s been one of my best moves. That thing is so dank in the veg room. Crotch. Or buttcrack it u rub the stem. Lol. Mine sweetens right up like lemonade in flower. Always pleased.
Buzzard sorry to hear. I know it’s hard after smelling her. Not sure what happened but I make a soil that I just give water to that I can plant any seed in any time - no burn- if you want the recipe bro. Angels breath hell yeah.

Screenshot_20210218-201135_compress19.jpgScreenshot_20210218-201141_compress48.jpgScreenshot_20210218-201146_compress57.jpgScreenshot_20210218-201124_compress20.jpgScreenshot_20210218-201129_compress25.jpg
Hi AB1 as described thowing them long fingers. can you guys confirm this is the afghanhaze male influence? I know alot of you guys have grown crosses with this legendary male. Certainly more than me anyway. she has that deep stank where even after smelling it lingers in the nostrils for a while. This is also a much heavier pheno beautiful i think all can agree aswell.
Peace all.

Back