Amoril's Medicine Cabinet

It's been about 5 days since you chopped MK9 right? How long do you think you'll be able to hold out on a sample? Or has your curiosity already gotten the better of you?

ding ding ding.

yeah, I actually hit a bowl already :D Had a couple of crap buds that wouldnt comfortably fit into jars, so I decided to indulge myself....Ive still got a few of those even LOL.

I had a second opinion on the two bowls (one bong, one spoon), and while I dont wish to do a smoke report until its had a decent cure....

blown away is a good way to describe it. I wouldnt say its couch-locky, in that I didn't feel like I couldnt get up and do stuff....but I simply would lose track of time, go like 15 minutes sitting on the edge of the couch without leaning back....not look away from the tv through two commercial breaks.....find myself going periods of time without blinking, leaving the eyes incredibly dry and irritated, on top of the puffy/itchy feeling that was constantly associated with them.....

the smoke report is gonna be fun :cool:

Sounds like you're pleased with the power of MNS-genes so far :D

Hope my BW provides similar pleasing results.

ya know, I just had a thought.

Your BW is looking rather sativa-esque, and my MKaze is shockingly hazy....I wonder what effect the CMH could have on the phenotypic expression of these genes? Like, I kinda want to run some clones of these plants under HPS, and see what they look like. I dont know, just something to think about.

i kept trying to edit the last post, and it never allowed an upload.....but this one seems to be working, so here we go :D

these were taken two days ago.... day count listed is the age at time of photo. MK4 is recieving only 10 ml/gal molasses into water. MK7 and MK10 are recieving 2.5 ml/gal FNB + 5ml/gal Liquid Kool Bloom + 10ml/gal molasses....but Im going to cut this back in another week or so probably. MK7 is the longest away from finishing, and she could probably go a few weeks without much feed lmao.

MK4 - 76 days She started getting chunky...much to my surprise. Still no real presence of amber trichomes....but we're getting pretty cloudy. So, at least another week Id think.

DSC01264.jpg
DSC01267.jpg

MK7 - 76 days. Shes in the back, so I cant get a good branch shot, but these are eye candy enough IMO. The branch shot on MK10, coming in a second, is very similar in growth pattern to MK7....same huge extension buds and such. Still a mix of clear and cloudy, maybe approaching a balance between the two, with a slight favor still on the clear trichomes.

DSC01272.jpg
DSC01271.jpg

MK10 - 69 days Her trichomes are getting pretty cloudy for 10 weeks....maybe about 50-60% cloudy at this point. She may be a 12-13 week finish ....which aint bad, all things considered ;)

this first pic is the one that has growth pattern similarity with MK7....

DSC01263.jpg
DSC01262.jpg

blown away is a good way to describe it. I wouldnt say its couch-locky, in that I didn't feel like I couldnt get up and do stuff....but I simply would lose track of time, go like 15 minutes sitting on the edge of the couch without leaning back....not look away from the tv through two commercial breaks.....find myself going periods of time without blinking, leaving the eyes incredibly dry and irritated, on top of the puffy/itchy feeling that was constantly associated with them.....

DEAD ON what I experienced with the high. Your plants look great, Amo. Are you keeping any cuts?

DEAD ON what I experienced with the high. Your plants look great, Amo. Are you keeping any cuts?

ive been smoking it a little more now, and I still really like it. I still dont have much of a tolerance for it either...cause im blazed now, and havent been puffin that hard :D That said, its a very smooth, functional stone. Very nice stuff.

Im definately keeping at least one, maybe two cuts. Currently, all four that were flowered exist in a mother form as well :cool:

-------------------

MK4 - 85 CHOPPED

a leaf shot. Definately a sativa dom, maybe more skunky? IDK to be honest...flush was only moderate, I know lmao

DSC01293.jpg

the harvest, untrimmed

DSC01288.jpg

and, a few random bud shots

DSC01289.jpg
DSC01290.jpg
DSC01291.jpg
DSC01292.jpg

MK10 - 78 days and still rollin. Both these two plants are being fed molasses and water now, in preparation for the end...

DSC01297.jpg
DSC01298.jpg

MK7 - 85 days and at least another two weeks, minimum. Dont know that I would have even thought this possible in the hybrid, initially....I guess the haze genes must be strong ones ;)

DSC01299.jpg
DSC01300.jpg
DSC01302.jpg

to close, a poor quality canopy shot. Pretty nice 2'x2' coverage for two plants, flowered at about 16" tall....wouldnt ya say?? lmao.

DSC01303.jpg

Wow that's a long veg time. Hopefully your clones will be several weeks less, but MNS gives the flower time as 8-10wks. Maybe that's a typo or you just got some extreme phenos.

yeah man, I think its maybe more of the latter...the extreme phenotypes. At least partially....maybe also partially my bulb (cmh) has the full spectrum of light, may be dragging these out a little too....but shouldnt be any longer than being grown outdoors, so i dont know

hmm, im going to have to go back and manually update the journal for a couple weeks worth of updates, it seems. I got lazy with the photo update failures....

I did keep track of it over at IC and GCity though, so if youre watching at either of those, its good.

MK10 lasted 86 days iirc, and I just chopped MK7 at 102 days :eek:

Back