Aloha Spice Girls, show me your Hawaiian genetics, Mahalo

Spice Girls don’t disappoint.
5 of the 6 trimmed up, yielding great #’s. All except the runt, had similar BIG Indica buds with Sativa calyx’s.
1st=98g;
2nd=104g;
3rd=86g(runt-took clones);
4th=70g(Candy sweet smell);
5th=103g;
6th TBD

0BDB7629-EB9E-49F9-A279-80720884490C.jpeg 5th plant harvested.
8F750B65-EA3C-4FEF-980C-100482313E11.jpeg 14g top cola
This plant is just as advertised. Perfect structure with fist size buds for top Colas.

87D9FAAE-EF4E-4665-9204-37EF39C06982.jpeg 370A2200-A8A1-4B5B-8ACE-D3879A7E4AED.jpeg
While trimming “the runt”, weighing in at 3 oz’s, it had such a distinctive skanky stench to it I literally stopped trimming midway through and trimmed three more branches off Spice #4 to continue the line. Saturday will be 12 weeks for the final Spice Girl and that will be enough 🔪
Those #’s should be 3 digits. Hoping for a final terpene push so last water was this morning

Aloha 🤙
It’s been a GREAT SPICE month.
The last plant weighed in 107g’s and the buds are huge, warranting investing in a few more wide mouth jars, as standard opening too small 😊
The first five plants harvested are now 30 days plus and off to a fantastic cure. The outer aromas or mostly earthy and sublime, but give it a squeeze and oy vey… 👃
The buds are a little more fluffy than rockhard, but it’s only been 30 days. I’m literally squeezing one I left out last night and it’s hardening up nicely and it smells are very sweet, a little oniony, and very appealing. It has a nice kick to it. It made my neighbor go 🤪, or was it 😜???
I’m gonna use MyDx to test it’s reported potency but I’ll go with 20%.

When us growers think to ourselves after inhalation and exhalation, damn that’s some good fucking weed, you know we got something good. 👍
I think our group leads the way in R&D, so we kinda know.
I just did a sample of my last round of clones for Spice, 30 days post harvest, and had such an experience. Fantastic all around plant. In look, smell and result. Can’t have too much Spice in storage.
1668778161225.png1668778184436.png

I’ve been getting unbiased, comparison and actual results for ANXIETY relief from smoking SPICE.
My poor neighbor suffers from anxiety and asked for my help earlier. Usually my candy works, but this time was worse.
I gave her examples of 6+ month cured MEDICINE MAN, ANGEL HEART & SPICE.
I recommended MM first, she advised me later, no real result.
Then she tried SPICE and reported feeling 75% better and in her current state of mind, she looks at me as Dr. feel good, and it does make me feel real good to help her.
My sister uses SPICE for the same anxiety/stress relief, and thankfully not as debilitating as neighbor.

FINAL SUMMARY REPORT FOR SPICE

# IN THE RUN:
18 soaked, 17 germinated, 16 seedlings & chose 12 hardiest, got 50/50 ratio and ran with 6 females.

GROW MEDIUM: Organic recycled soil. Coast of Maine Stonington blend, Raised bed mix, Lobster compost, Stonington fertilizer, worm castings, fish bonemeal and molasses water, if needed.

SOAK/SEEDLING/VEG TIME: 70 days

FLOWERING TIME: 70-77 days

LIGHTING: 480w

POT SIZE: 5 gallon cloth

CHARACTERISTICS: Short structure, 3-4”. Robust mini Christmas trees. HUGE Indica buds for 5 of the 6, with other being ‘just’ average. Buds more fluffy than rock hard. Nice fox tailing off big buds. Citrus, tropical and earthy aromas and taste ranging from subtle to cotton candy. I chose the sweetest smelling plant and used it’s clones to extend via C.S. to feminize, ending up with 400-500. That’ll do…

YIELD: 70g-107g

TIDBITS: Trichomes tended to be further along than visual appearance of hairs. 1 top cola weighed in at ½ ounce. Try to be patient with curing by leaving some 3+ months, as these big buds cure up amazingly over time. Multiple users have reported this strain specifically helps relieve stress/anxiety via smoking.

MyDx TESTING:
1st tested 18.87% THC, while the 2nd sample tested 21.05% THC.

SUMMARY: 7 week veg in 5 gallon pots under good lighting should yield you generally 3 ounces of big, sweet smelling, nice smoking, Indica buds.

SKUNKLE LENNY RECOMMENDED
IT GETS
☮☮☮

FINAL SUMMARY REPORT FOR SPICE

# IN THE RUN:
18 soaked, 17 germinated, 16 seedlings & chose 12 hardiest, got 50/50 ratio and ran with 6 females.

GROW MEDIUM: Organic recycled soil. Coast of Maine Stonington blend, Raised bed mix, Lobster compost, Stonington fertilizer, worm castings, fish bonemeal and molasses water, if needed.

SOAK/SEEDLING/VEG TIME: 70 days

FLOWERING TIME: 70-77 days

LIGHTING: 480w

POT SIZE: 5 gallon cloth

CHARACTERISTICS: Short structure, 3-4”. Robust mini Christmas trees. HUGE Indica buds for 5 of the 6, with other being ‘just’ average. Buds more fluffy than rock hard. Nice fox tailing off big buds. Citrus, tropical and earthy aromas and taste ranging from subtle to cotton candy. I chose the sweetest smelling plant and used it’s clones to extend via C.S. to feminize, ending up with 400-500. That’ll do…

YIELD: 70g-107g

TIDBITS: Trichomes tended to be further along than visual appearance of hairs. 1 top cola weighed in at ½ ounce. Try to be patient with curing by leaving some 3+ months, as these big buds cure up amazingly over time. Multiple users have reported this strain specifically helps relieve stress/anxiety via smoking.

MyDx TESTING:
1st tested 18.87% THC, while the 2nd sample tested 21.05% THC.

SUMMARY: 7 week veg in 5 gallon pots under good lighting should yield you generally 3 ounces of big, sweet smelling, nice smoking, Indica buds.

SKUNKLE LENNY RECOMMENDED
IT GETS
☮☮☮
Thx @Skuncle Lenny! Spice is another gem(y):)
Too many strains, too little time...

D7A36D38-D07A-4B93-987A-5973D52A8501.jpeg
8/16/22 harvest. This bud has been curing in its own jar. She started at 14g.
1st tested now.
Smells mildly sweet.
Texture is perfectly sticky yet grindable.
Very smooth smoke.
Tastes mildly sweet like it smells.
Very nice high.
My best fist sized bud cure to date.👏
Grade: A all around.

🤙😁😘💨🕺
438BBFD8-8A11-49EF-BAAC-1E554A49034C.jpeg

11 weeks and 1 girl left who just doesn’t want to finish 😭
View attachment 63627 View attachment 63628 Oscar’s impressed
I have light down to 10/14. As beautiful as she looks, unfortunately she doesn’t have much of an aroma. Not as super sticky as some of her sisters. So she has the looks, a great body, but maybe not a lot upstairs. We’ll see what kind of relationship this turns out to be😂
View attachment 63629 View attachment 63630
This might be one of those relationships that you stay in because the girl is just so goddamn good looking with amazing curves and Petruberances 😇

View attachment 63631 View attachment 63632
Cloudy with a chance for amber soon.
i’ll follow shortly with the results of each plan I’ve trimmed up
I think you two are going steady awesome work on this grow uncle

Back