Air Liquid': THE SPACELORDS

This is an awesome thread @Freedom_Fighter not sure how I've missed it before. My contribtuion that I think you might like:

Gaupa - Febersvan​

truckfighters you might enjoy too. They are a bit more queens of the stoneage like for me, but I enjoy them:

Truckfighters Desert Crusier

Last edited:
This is an awesome thread @Freedom_Fighter not sure how I've missed it before.

COOL! Thanks very much, lozac123, for sharing those excellent tracks. Much appreciated. Glad you finally caught the thread and joined in. It's the thread title, I suspect, that throws people off. I should have given that more thought, naming it something more general & descriptive of the music genre(s).

My contribtuion that I think you might like:

Gaupa - Febersvan​

truckfighters you might enjoy too. They are a bit more queens of the stoneage like for me, but I enjoy them:

Truckfighters Desert Crusier

I love these tracks. Never heard of those bands before. Thanks for bringing them to my attention!

COOL! Thanks very much, lozac123, for sharing those excellent tracks. Much appreciated. Glad you finally caught the thread and joined in. It's the thread title, I suspect, that throws people off. I should have given that more thought, naming it something more general & descriptive of the music genre(s).

I love these tracks. Never heard of those bands before. Thanks for bringing them to my attention!
I was listening to the first two songs on the first page of the thread and thought you might like them both!

For me I love the weird trance state I get from listening to this kind of music. I find it quite hypnotic. And a joint of some nice bud, hell yeah.

Definitely not the same style of music, but I get a similar effect from the song, a cover of firestarter by prodigy:

For me I love the weird trance state I get from listening to this kind of music. I find it quite hypnotic. And a joint of some nice bud, hell yeah.

Definitely not the same style of music, but I get a similar effect from the song, a cover of firestarter by prodigy:

Hey @lozac123, thanks for sharing that track, dude! It's pretty cool. Can't honestly claim to be familiar with the Prodigy original so I checked it out, and I actually think I like the cover version a lot better. Great choice!

It's 3:43 AM here, at the time of this post, and it's a ... Sleeping World (live) ... all around:

Cheers! - FF

Last edited:
Hey @lozac123, thanks for sharing that track, dude! It's pretty cool. Can't honestly claim to be familiar with the Prodigy original so I checked it out, and I actually think I like the cover version a lot better. Great choice!

It's 3:43 AM here, at the time of this post, and it's a ... Sleeping World (live) ... all around:

Cheers! - FF
The prodigy have said before that I think they prefer that version of it too, they deem it as one of the best covers of any of their songs which is cool! Thanks for the other tracks, working my way through them now!

Back