Air Liquid': THE SPACELORDS

Good day / evening to you all. Please excuse my long string of consecutive posts, but I was in a binge mindset yesterday, catching up on some old favorites; and while doing so, I thought I'd give these obscure bands a little exposure, by sharing a few links to their work here.

It seems to me they deserve to be better known. I thought maybe a couple members here might like their "material". They have kept alive & advanced the best aspects of late '60s & '70s psychedelic prog rock genre. They'll never achieve stardom or mega-fandom, as that time has long gone; but I don't think they care, so long as they can make a decent living doing what they love most.

Can't claim to be an expert on their "works", so maybe I didn't select their best pieces. They were random selections, for sure. These bands aren't well known in America & Canada, I don't think. I would imagine their bread & butter is earned off the UK & Europe club scene.

Anyway, if there's any acid & space rock fans on the forums, and you want to help a band out, by sharing a few links, please feel free to add them to this thread.

Cheers! - FF

Back