Afgh2 / Afs

Hola compadre que tal.. thanx bro she is nice love her man and that crazy peach hazy smell mmm lol.. she is 4,5 weeks and only 12-12 .. I will start whit the Bat guano very soon..
tell me amigo how do your lady smell?..

saludos true volado:) ..
 
Hi True, How are you and the plants doin?, on 1 of my plants - the more sativa looking 1 i rubbed a small leaf that has crystals/trichs on it and it smells like lime Hazey sort of smell, smells gorgeous bro, i recognise the smell from a few years ago, i'm wondering if the smell is from the Haze father?, peace friend, Herb
 
Hola tio.. nice to her frome you and thanx for the info frome your flower bro..
The smell sund crazy bro Im very glad that you I have somthing especial :) very glad for you man:) ..
Im very happy for my flower to she is very nice and the smell its so wonderful.. love that crazy peach hazy smell bro..

I will take some pix mañana so you can see her..


Peace man.. true
 
her its the pix..
you can see the nice haze leaves.. the root are popping out frome the soil so I have to pot the on big pot tomorrow that is my mission hehe..
she have little tip burn but its cool for me..










saludos amigos
 
Hi True,

Another stella plant,youve got her nice and green again,excellent show:)

Love the long slender leaves,she looks very special,peachy aroma sounds lovely.

Keep up the great work amigo,

peace.
 
hola amigos.. her its some update herb:) the smell its little more lime/Peach/haze very lovely man.. ec 0.60-70 and ph 6.2 and 2 dose of batguano on evry week.. she is like one big tree love her .. peace true





 
Last edited:
Hi True,
she's looking beautiful man, i think 1 of my plants may be the same phenotype as yours as the lime hazey smell is the same and also the structure, really beautiful aroma, i think you'll have a bigger yeild of that pheno than me tho, how many days into flower is she?, peace, Herb
 
hola amigos.. her its some update herb:) the smell its little more lime/Peach/haze very lovely man.. ec 0.60-70 and ph 6.2 and 2 dose of batguano on evry week.. she is like one big tree love her .. peace true






Hola True,

How are you mate,good I hope,

She looks a fine lady,buds look great,nice and solid looking girl,sounds divine in the smells department man,

Lovely looking plant for sure,take it easy bro.

peace.
 
Hola redeye.. thanx man I love the hazy crazy smell she got.. she is in 11-13 .. I will put up some pix very soon, peace true,...:)
 
hola amigos.. this lady was chopt for 2 ago weeks .. she is in curing process and the gram report stopt on 119 grams I will come up with more pix..Im sorry for not uppdating pix but I dont have the time to mutch work on my D#2 and Ssh grow + mangohaze but I do my best to give you all pix to see.. I will come up with one little smoke report to day:) so check it up to night and you will see..

Peace true..
 
Hi True,
sounds like you got a great result with the yeild as well, 119 gram is awesome bro, can't wait to see the pics, have you had a chance to taste them yet?, peace, Herb
 
hola herb..
yes I have smoke this flower now.. the smell its lovely very hazy and the buds are lookin very good ..the high is not like my mango/haze but its good and very strong.. and very chesty .. its stays about for 3 hours good hours befor slow liven the body.. the first hour she give you a nice high very strong but not like the clearnees that my mangohaze give me..

the yeld its good it can be better if you use big pot.. 119 grams its good for short veg time 3 weeks of veg... and the taste its very nice and sweet and the aroma its allmust lime fruty crazy taste..

I will not keep this lady in my veg room becus I will not stop growing Ssh until I get one hard ass flower;) I think that its the best to buy some more packs of ssh and start working my ass .. Im very sorry for not having time with uppdate, but famili its very important.. I show more pixe frome my new grow when its harvest time its take to mutch time upgrade my grow diaries:( Im glad that I have the chans to work with this wonderful flower, thanx shanti and the Mns team for this chans:) its a 10 of 10 with high class taste and high and a good yeld.. keep it real and org Mns peace..
 
Back
Top