A pheno question for ya.

Big Buddy

So I've got 4 females running, 1 is obviously the nev pheno, one is the skunk for sure, btu there is on in particular that I'm not at all sure of. Very dark green, branched out of course, finishing much much sooner than the rest, with small rock hard SUPER frosted buds. Gotta bring the gf to class right now, but I'll get a shot up when I get back. Yield looks low, but the plant is crazy looking, it only at about day 48, and I'd say theres maybe 4 weeks, 5 if it matures slowly. Any thought, or any good/bad news for me on that one with just the description?

Some of the faster ssh phenos are the SK dominant ones.They seem to be 8 -10 weekers, the NL dominant phenos are a bit slower 9-10 weekers and the haze can go around 10-11+.Of course you can get anything in between but thats what the main 3 categories I saw from my experience with ssh.

Does this pheno you mention have stacked big calyxes? What is the shape of the buds , are they rounded or not?

Looking forward to the pic.

The buds are small, kind of cone shaped, gonna have to tell you about the trichs being stacked when I get back in few. But the big difference here is the buds are real small, and rocl hard. leaving now so check bak in 30 mins or so and I'll have a shot up.

Ok, heres the shots, sorry for the yellow, but should do the trick here now.

Attachments

• bgsmall.jpg
    bgsmall.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Untitled-Scanned-04.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-04.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Untitled-Scanned-08.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-08.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Untitled-Scanned-10.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-10.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Untitled-Scanned-12.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-12.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 59
  • Untitled-Scanned-13.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-13.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Untitled-Scanned-14.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-14.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 89
Ok, heres the shots, sorry for the yellow, but should do the trick here now.

that looks just like the pheno my pal has it is finished in 71/2(52 days) weeks full cloudy trichs even about 5% amber , not the biggest yielder(still respectable) but still a lovely smoke ,

peace

Back