96 Bubblegum - A Serious Seeds and an MNS collaboration

Ken Abbis

2022 COE Winner
High AF,
with extra special thanks to @SB present you these 96 Bubblegum - A Serious Seeds and an MNS collaboration

Germinated sometime late June / start of July...
in testing circumstances i tried to keep them all
1 male
4 females - yesterday harvested some flowers of each - they all smell of bubblegum - delicious !
those original 5 plants are in the ground ready to reveg

11-07-2023 veg tent.jpg

High AF,
with extra special thanks to @SB present you these 96 Bubblegum - A Serious Seeds and an MNS collaboration

Germinated sometime late June / start of July...
in testing circumstances i tried to keep them all
1 male
4 females - yesterday harvested some flowers of each - they all smell of bubblegum - delicious !
those original 5 plants are in the ground ready to reveg

View attachment 78679
I love the old bubblegum! I have bubblelicious it just isn’t quite the same more fruity.

cheers ya'll and welcome aboard

here is bub #13, she got reveg fert about 2-3 weeks ago and flowers changed a bit since then should have cut them the same day
i didnt really want them to flower but there is some good looking/smelling flowers from them.
#9 smells and looks the best and has the most.

they are all small stumps ready to veg in some sunshine

25-11-2023 - BUB #13 a.jpg

25-11-2023 - BUB #13 b.jpg

25-11-2023 - BUB #13 c.jpg

@Swifty
I saw a post here on the forum by @shantibaba about it and asked if I could get some. That's pretty much all I know. Maybe @SB or shanti will mention more about the collab between MNS and serious seeds.

That's sand on top about an inch deep to stop fungus gnats. It does look a lot like vermiculite. Potting mix below.

Have had a sample of some of them and already have a yummy flavor and good stoning.

While I am good friends with Simon from Serious Seeds, we never did this collaboration. In 1996 I was still owning GHSco with my Dutch partner, and the only collaboration Serious did with GHS was something earlier in 1994 I believe called NL5x Haze/ Mist or something like that but it was not a true strain but one my Dutch partner simply renamed to make it looked as if it was a collaboration, I expect?

Hope that clears up things all the best Sb

Hope that clears up things all the best Sb
Clear as mud from the muddy banks of the wishkah.

This is all I know, oh and it smells delicious bubblegummy and I haven't even given her a decent chance yet.

Hi All

The reasoning behind beginning to auction off old stock seed in the fridges is that it now reached 20 years old and in the last 6 months i have had so many people asking for more quantity but obviously lower prices...to find that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Due to C virus i began clearing out things and realized i am a horder...all Nevil old seed and My own stuff from GHSco days was located in one huge fridge....and so i began to test if it was at all alive.
Then i put in 50 or 60 SSH seeds and now have 26 plants....so i was a little amazed at how well things had kept. So i began checking more and more got Bubblegum from 96, orange bud from 94 etc....and most things had several germinate....but seemed the SSH was the most vibrant. So I decided to see if people wanted it...and sent it out to over 20 people....realizing it was something i could offer on auction and begin someone quest before it stopped germinating....so it was done to clean out the fridges and to exclusively offer to the MNS members...

so that was the reasons and actually surprised at how people are reacting but my auction manager is up for it also ....so expect a few other things as we test batches that spent their lives in a fridge till now!

All the best Sb

I have original Orange from 92 in old seed ...once i get the last papers for our research and development license in Switzerland I will be busting out a lot of the heirloom stuff in search for some greatness of old...but as of now the seed sits patiently in the fridge and freezers. All the best sb

Back