96 Bubblegum - A Serious Seeds and an MNS collaboration

I have original Orange from 92 in old seed ...once i get the last papers for our research and development license in Switzerland I will be busting out a lot of the heirloom stuff in search for some greatness of old...but as of now the seed sits patiently in the fridge and freezers. All the best sb
Thats sounds amazing !
I can make some test when and if available :)!

I have original Orange from 92 in old seed ...once i get the last papers for our research and development license in Switzerland I will be busting out a lot of the heirloom stuff in search for some greatness of old...but as of now the seed sits patiently in the fridge and freezers. All the best sb
I would love to taste orange again, was my 1st ever plant, next to White Widow and Afghani #1 !! :)

total legend!
all of those 13 grew into stunning fine plants,
might have some more photos of them about 3-4ft tall.
all plants stem rub aromas were strong and pleasant , tidy structure, few samples of flower are solid resin nuggets.

all males deserved to be kept around for some seed making and research and development of my own but facilities and resources are slightly limited here and that is why I have decided

i am moving to live in Switzerland
🧞‍♂️

What about some LST?

iu

I gave the legend @longball a call and requested his most heat resistant snowbunny and in no time she arrived with her girlscaper ready to roll and trim up this girls lushious bush.... after a quick squiz at her she looks me in the eyes and says this girl likes it a bit rough and she gave her some HAFST... that is right some HIGH AF Stress Training.... and when she was done she carved up that log into this masterpiece...

STIHL GIRL.jpg

16-01-2024 - bub 13 a.jpg

I gave the legend @longball a call and requested his most heat resistant snowbunny and in no time she arrived with her girlscaper ready to roll and trim up this girls lushious bush.... after a quick squiz at her she looks me in the eyes and says this girl likes it a bit rough and she gave her some HAFST... that is right some HIGH AF Stress Training.... and when she was done she carved up that log into this masterpiece..

Nowadays, with good help being so hard to find, it's more important than ever to match up the right person to the right job. Glad it worked out for ya, Kenneth! :love: I'd keep a close eye on her around your Bub #13 revegging bush!

longball

Back