5 Master Kaze up and out

whomever

I have 5 MASH up and out at about 3 inches growing,10 days or so

I will post a "Proof of life";) here hopefully tommorow, have my cousin show me how to do all that computer magic..

This will be fun, Masterkush is one of my all time favorite smokes, so this mix should be just great,

These were from a recent order and not the test grow. but this is the appropriate place for a test grow,

Where's that "proof of life". I'll need to see at least a cotyledon before I can wire the money to the Caymans.:p

I'd prefer luxembourg:D

I'll Do an update tonight or tommorow on EAZE, ASH, Critical HAZE and MASTER KAZE have a few kali mist and jack herer in also,

So far really good,

I have the weirdest leaf on a Master Kaze it is Vanilla colored???? Been waiting for a sign of some nutrient trouble but its just..Vanilla..everything else is fine and it has not spread to any other plants or progressed in any way..weird...

Off to play, tonight some photos

Sounds like variagation maybe? Look for some pics online of leaf variagation and see if that's what it looks like. If so, don't sweat it. Most people run into it every now and then.

Here are a few pics of Master Kaze, Have a few more like this,
100_6013.JPG
100_6013.JPG

Thanks..not worried about the vanilla..Who cares? Have about 5 of each strain running, along with about 15 EAZE,

Attachments

• 100_6012.jpg
    100_6012.jpg
    401.9 KB · Views: 3
Looking good whomever, best of luck with your seeds and grow, sending out good vibes. :)

Mash up date

Have 2 nice females out on the land in flower, will post new pics

also started a few more from seed as an "accident"

thought i had a mk/sk

More to follow

howdy The Mk/haze has done me good, Would have some pics but in the process of smokin them ladies, the quality is really great,The quality of the high has been very very good, Kapow! It also was a champ for mold resistance, very little trouble in a tropical rainy season, hard to top that, most finished pretty fast too, Went ahead and started my second pack of seeds, a nice undetone of haze along with the classic MK effect and smell..older farts will know what i'm taling about..Worth every bloody penny

later
Whom

Back