400w hps shark shock grow with pics

this is an excellent question ganja man, infact im starting to plan for next year:D

i already have sum girls from an unknown strain planted for this year, bought them at 7 $ a clone, what a shame, i used to sell 3 $ a clone but no selection so i guess it was a bad deal haha, at 7 $ i hope it all come from a selected mother

planted them at 10-15 cm beggining of june, they r in a nice soil at about 45 lat, can't wait to see of they willl finish early eniugh ( i seriously doubt it ) maybe you can help me id the plan if i get picture.

im smoking some heavenly jack herer right now, big up for nev for creating this strain, he said they've taken his second best selected mother that had small differences next to super silver haze mom when he went to prison amd never got credit for that and it's,a shame, at least i know who is the real guy behind it,

i never got buds that smell that fruity it's incredible how the smell of fruits citrus is complex and hard to explain, it's like a blend of a million thing... can't wait to try the sister super silver haze and shanti's choice mango haze.

the person i got it from went to holland in ninetiea and got seeds back after the cup jack herer won, he kept a cut, i bet they lost the parents or something, everyone here is not naive, laws changed alot a d alot of breeders lost valuable stuff, i'd be surprised if you told me you'd have the same jack herer now frm sensi, and anyway i'd go with ssh from mns :)

just trying to find the 3 most interesting strains for outdoor 50 lat for nex year thought i culd search outside of the early family but maybe im wrong. early pearl and early skunk look like nice plants.

i wanted to try a early strain ( early skunk or pearl ), a yielder ( critical mass says finish september or g13skunk september also) and a nice taste ( something from the white family, black widow, shark shock, med man, la nina, g13 widow ) amongst them black widow im not sure i can find a pheno that finish early and is potent, but shark shock theres another thread about a 45 days flowring and i knew this was one of the fastest from that family, and the g13 widow says september, but in description it says if you want that 1 on 1000" i know hes exagerating, but i pretty much outed this one, outed the master kush too when i learned most good phenos take 10 weeks.)

the 1000$ dollar question is, is there any strains from the white family that contains white indica phenos that can grow outdoor at 45-50 lat and finish by early october.

what do you think, i'd like to have your opinion,

peace ganjaman 1 help is much appreciated

Last edited:
btw ganja man have you harvested so far ? can't wait to have pictures of the finished plants + bud pictures + smoke report it looks like you gave those plants alot of ganja luv
peace

btw ganja man have you harvested so far ? can't wait to have pictures of the finished plants + bud pictures + smoke report it looks like you gave those plants alot of ganja luv
peace
Yeah I've harvested but its not the best run I've done. My fault, I fannied about experimenting on the defol, as I tend to do.

Show me your pics and I'll show you some more of mine FW ;)

GM1

Currently got this shark vegging in a hb. 40 days ago she was a branch on her mom...

And this bud is currently flowering, ready for harvest in about 2 weeks...

Amazing job ganja man1 ,this 40-day clone is outstanding and the flowers are absolutely beautiful.Thanks a lot for the tip to create multiple tops around the 6th node too.

Peace

Amazing job ganja man1 ,this 40-day clone is outstanding and the flowers are absolutely beautiful.Thanks a lot for the tip to create multiple tops around the 6th node too.

Peace
Thank man I'm glad you like :)

With the topping at the 6th node thing, this was what I read on another forum so I gave it a try. The plant still turned out nice, but I don't think it's the best of tips to be honest. That 40 day pick ain't even been topped yet, (just a FEW of the massive fan leaves removed to get light in the inners of the plant) although I'll just top the highest point later after I've done some more lst work on her.

nice looking sharks GM1

What kinda smells do you get off your keeper ? and if you have smoked your keeper did you find that the smoke was tasty ? or kinda blah ?

nice looking sharks GM1

What kinda smells do you get off your keeper ? and if you have smoked your keeper did you find that the smoke was tasty ? or kinda blah ?
I'd say she reeks of pineapple, especially when broken up or rubbed whilst flowering.
Taste is very nice, gets you stoned, puts you to sleep (great for insomnia) and I'm looking forward to popping the rest of the pack.

I'm also in the middle of crossing her with an "agf#1" male so when I get round to popping my home made beans with this pheno I'm expecting something exciting :)

GM1

And I've just chopped this shark down. She was grown in a small 3l plant pot of canna coco...

Chopped her down at 9 weeks. Should get over 2.5 zips easy from this lil thing. The next shark pics in this thread will be the hempy bucket I got going atm which has been in 12/12 for about a week now.

GM1.

Nice sharks! I've been following your thread very entertaining ..jus got my pack friday will be keeping an eye out for that frosty early pheno!......keep it coming ganja

Nice sharks! I've been following your thread very entertaining ..jus got my pack friday will be keeping an eye out for that frosty early pheno!......keep it coming ganja
Cheers mate, I just collected the seeds from one of her branches. Shark x "afg#1" and I can't wait to pop em, but its gonna be a while though.

I dunno, I'll see if I can persuade a mate to pop a few seeds whilst I take a break who knows.

got some shark of shanti last year was busy with a few other things so I gave a few beans to a friend to start up ,I tried it last night an was most impressed it out widowed a bunch of widows grown with it {not shantis widow}smells like rotten mangoes or something real nice medicinal effect with an even head body stone definatly a keeper for me I hope you find something to your taste
ps think I only gave my friend 5 seeds so pretty good imo

got some shark of shanti last year was busy with a few other things so I gave a few beans to a friend to start up ,I tried it last night an was most impressed it out widowed a bunch of widows grown with it {not shantis widow}smells like rotten mangoes or something real nice medicinal effect with an even head body stone definatly a keeper for me I hope you find something to your taste
ps think I only gave my friend 5 seeds so pretty good imo
Yeah the sharks are great mate, I've been running my "keeper" for the past year now and I just crossed her and made some beans...

I'm currently on my last run with her because I'm having a break from growing shortly, but when I get back I'll be popping some of the beans above and the other shark beans I got in the fridge.

You might have the similar pheno I got. After cure are the hairs kinda light orange? You describe it as rotten mangoes and I'd say it's "pineappley" if there is such a word, but I guess we both mean the same thing lol. Some other mates of mine describes the smell as something else, but we all agree on one thing. It gets you fecken stoned good n proper alright!

hey ganjaman ,,if I ever open a restraunt ill get you to write the menus pineapplly sounds a lot better than rotten mangoes,lol,on hindsight maybe rotten was the wrong word but wen I tried it was so pungent compared to the widows and it was also far more flavourful and powerful than two other phenos I tried I think it could have a pinapple touch but far more pungent I would say more mango but hey Im no expert on flavas at all like you say either way its very nice ,, I didn't get to try more than a few g an yes coverd in orange hairs it had a 3 or 4 week slow dry and was pretty much what I was looking for waitin for a cut now so I can check her out more closely, sounds like you've had a lot of fun with her already what did you cross her to?

hey ganjaman ,,if I ever open a restraunt ill get you to write the menus pineapplly sounds a lot better than rotten mangoes,lol,on hindsight maybe rotten was the wrong word but wen I tried it was so pungent compared to the widows and it was also far more flavourful and powerful than two other phenos I tried I think it could have a pinapple touch but far more pungent I would say more mango but hey Im no expert on flavas at all like you say either way its very nice ,, I didn't get to try more than a few g an yes coverd in orange hairs it had a 3 or 4 week slow dry and was pretty much what I was looking for waitin for a cut now so I can check her out more closely, sounds like you've had a lot of fun with her already what did you cross her to?
Hi HR and thanks for the compliments about opening the restaurant lol :p

She was crossed with something which I have to say is unknown because there's no way I believe the breeder's description of this pic...
afg1ish.jpg

All the fem buds showed this type of sattie trait and it aint nothing like any afg#1 I've ever seen, so I really dunno what the daddy is. I got them by swapping a few of my shark beans with a mate, so I'm only going by his word what this strain is, but I highly doubt that it's the proper afg#1. However, I've sampled the different phenos of this unknown strain and she still tastes a bit like hay, but I'm sure she'll be better after the cure lol.

I tried popping a few beans just fer shits n giggles but only 2 germ'd. Mind u, I did let the tissue dry out a coupla times which didn't help and I only gave them about 3 or 4 days. This tells me that when I wanna hit em I gotta pop at least 20 or 30 beans of the cross. I just hope the hay taste goes from this mystery strain though.

interesting gm ,,first thing I thought wen I seen the pic was it reminded me of a loose sat looking maple leaf bud which I belive is afghan im no expert of course but maybe your friend has it right on the cross as theres a fair bit of sat in the ss to be thrown out on a cross to cause that appearance ,who knows , hopefully itll smoke well for you after a cure ,had another taster of the ss couple of nights ago an im really liking it definatly going to keep it around to investigate further and that came out of only two beans, I gave my friend 5 but he told me he only sowed two of em so im pretty impressed with shanti always nice wen they do exactly what it says on the tin lol

Cheers HR :)

She don't taste anywhere near as nice as the sharks but she yields quite a bit more. Hopefully the beans I crossed will give out something delightful when I get round to popping them.

Well, I'm at the end of this grow now so I'll end the thread with my final shark plant grown in a coco HB. She got chopped down a couple days ago. No more growing from me for a while...
100_5081.JPG

100_5083.JPG

So long, peace and bong :D

Back