400w hps shark shock grow with pics

Hey GM

Great looking sharks my friend. Mine are getting closer to the flip they are starting to show sex :) I know you said about 20 inches is good for a flip with your shark. Do you top them before 20 in? Also about how tall does your pheno stretch in flower? Hope all is well with you and have a good one!

In the last pic they was topped, pruned etc etc. The plants are doing well, but they'd be better if vegged differently.

What I find best with this pheno is to top once around the 6th node then lst the remaining branches. I got a shark vegging atm using this prep method and I just know she'll perform better than my previous runs too.

I'd say they stretch about 2 ft and that's with lst during stretch. Without lst they'd stretch even more I reckon.

GM1

Xplanted vegging shark into her final hempy bucket. She got rootbound in her small pot so I just gotta wait a week or so before flip...
shark_rootbnd.jpg

shark_xpl.jpg

Looking slightly lime green atm so she'll be getting some epsom salts. She'll be darker green in a week.

GM1

I have noticed my sharks are hungry little ladies. Your shark looks nice and bushy GM. How are the girls in flower doing?

Too bad about the nanner.. I noticed bananas on two Sharks the last two runs, one on coco and one in soil. They came around the 6-7 week, only one nanner on each plant... But still

Big up!

Ahhh one incy wincy sterile nanner aint no biggie :)

Day 50 12/12...

I gave them their last feed tonight. Over the next 10 days or so they will be flushed, then harvest time :)

This shark is now about 21" tall...

She's getting flipped in a coupla days time, alongside two other bushy plants. I'm gonna increase my grow space to accommodate them before they go in the 400w cab.

GM1

awesome looking plants man. I saw you also posted something in the bud of the Month contest. I am going to make a wild guess and say it's the last picture you just posted. that third picture is absolutely beautiful.

awesome looking plants man. I saw you also posted something in the bud of the Month contest. I am going to make a wild guess and say it's the last picture you just posted. that third picture is absolutely beautiful.

those sharks are looking great m8 I really like that way those come together.:D

Cheers guys.

Got over 10 zips so not a bad run. I've since expanded my flower and veg areas recently so that i can squeeze an extra couple of plants in.

On this round I got flowering one shark and two other different strains currently week 3 flower...
3wk_shark.jpg

She's got that nicest sweet smell so far compared to the other two plants but it's still early days.

And here she is approaching week 6. I can only do a bud shot at this stage because the flower room's packed so I'm not gonna disturb them until harvest...
100_49371.JPG

Ahhh looks so familiar :)) like one of my sisters :) I would say yours look to be a week ahead of mine but a week less into 12/12 I would say the clone vs seed would be reason for that. Do you use any finishing products after you remove whatever pk stacker you use? I am also starting to get some great aromas like sunny d its an orange type drink. And other nice fruits. But I must say the smells dont jump out at you, you have to kinda get up in them to smell it. Your garden looks great sir and if I ever decide to fly again europe is first on the list and id love to smoke a joint with you and compare You are a good person gm. cheers mate

Ahhh looks so familiar :)) like one of my sisters :) I would say yours look to be a week ahead of mine but a week less into 12/12 I would say the clone vs seed would be reason for that.
Hi mate today is exactly day 42 (6 wks) 12/12. I found that the 3 fems beans I got flowered very simillar to the clones. That probably because I vegged for quite a while (much longer than you did if I remember). The seeds and clones show pistils before I flip.

Do you use any finishing products after you remove whatever pk stacker you use? I am also starting to get some great aromas like sunny d its an orange type drink. And other nice fruits. But I must say the smells dont jump out at you, you have to kinda get up in them to smell it.
On week 7 I flush almost every day til harvest, so that's about a 10 day flush, give or take a day or two. Just 5.9 ph'd water but I might try some kinda flushing agent one day. I hear canna flush is nice, but I ask myself "do I really need it"?

Your garden looks great sir and if I ever decide to fly again europe is first on the list and id love to smoke a joint with you and compare You are a good person gm. cheers mate
You're very kind and sure come to europe as long as you grab JessE with you. He's done the sharks too and he rates it highly :D

Great shots GM!

Cheers pal :)

Last edited:
Hey brother did you pull down your ladies yet? I pulled one of mine. The rest will be pulled at day 63 except for 1 she might go 70. The one I have hanging looks really nice :) I never have any pot when harvest is close and its killllllin me haha. Hope all is well later.

Hi mate no she aint pulled down just yet. She's now at week 8. Gonna chop her down in a few days time coz she's almost ready...

nice job ganja man, incredible what you can do with that400 watt, i was thinking about shark shock and just wanted to ask you a question if you don't mind, have you seen keepers at 40-50 days flower ?

was thinking about shark shock in oUtdoors if it would have a nice quick pheno that finish early october

thanks

nice job ganja man, incredible what you can do with that400 watt, i was thinking about shark shock and just wanted to ask you a question if you don't mind, have you seen keepers at 40-50 days flower ?

was thinking about shark shock in oUtdoors if it would have a nice quick pheno that finish early october

thanks
Hi mate, the pheno I got can be chopped down at 8 wks 12/12, but I like to let mine go 9 weeks.

If you're considering an early finisher outdoors, have you looked at something like Early Queen or Early Pearl?

good call, im still hesitating between early skunk and early queen, i see that early skunk is skunk x early pearl while early queen is skunk x early pearl x early girl.

i am just wondering which of the 2 i should try, there should be more phenos in the queen since theres more strains involved, i guess that if i want more of the early girl side i should go with early queen and ifi want more of the skunk or/and early girl i should go with the queen...

since ive never done any of those, say early pearl and early girl, i am wondering which one could give me a very potent nice smoke pheno quick flowers, i'd be happy, i am sure they are both good but im going to go look at all the threads on them and red about it and ask questions.

thanks for telling me, i wanna try 3 strains from mr nice and i need them to finish at late september early october outdoor, september if possible. i wanted to pick one in the early family, one in the white family ( black widow, shark shock, la nina, med man, g13widow ) snd so far the only quick flowers interesting pheno i have seen is shark shock, theres this other thread from megawatt where he says he found a potent 45 days pheno, i heard this is a very solid outdoor plant too. i might lean for this one if i can find a keeper in 18 seeds. my last choice would go for g13 skunk or critical mass, says u can find septembr finisher in both im justwondering ifu can find niçe early crazy potent phenos.

thanks alot of the feedback ganja and i don't want to hijack yiur thread too lol

no worries FW you're more than welcome in my thread anytime.

Just wondering, if you wanna finish an outside crop by sept, haven't you left it a bit late to pop beans now?

Back