35 Critical mass

Hey Musashi, how often does this phenotype pop up in seeds, do you reckon? She looks beautiful!

@unnamedmike they are looking very nice!!
Thanks Easty!
Not my best grow, some plants are over fertilized, others ask for more food, and all of them suffered from ph problems (burned edge of the leaves) but in general I am very happy, I have not had such healthy plants since I turned off the co2, mini split and dehumidifier of the room.

Today:
Temp: 29/32C
RH: 75%
pH:5.9
ec: 1.65
6 irrigations per day, 1.3L per plant every day.

And rooting some cuttings of my two super silver haze for the next round, impatient to flourish those two champions in the new setup.

Last edited:
Thanks Easty!
Not my best grow, some plants are over fertilized, others ask for more food, and all of them suffered from ph problems (burned edge of the leaves) but in general I am very happy, I have not had such healthy plants since I turned off the co2, mini split and dehumidifier of the room.

Today:
Temp: 29/32C
RH: 75%
pH:5.9
ec: 1.65
6 irrigations per day, 1.3L per plant every day.

And rooting some cuttings of my two super silver haze for the next round, impatient to flourish those two champions in the new setup.
I've had the same issues this run too mate. My next run will be a few MNS so this was a good test run! Can't wait, 3 weeks and counting haha.

I've had the same issues this run too mate. My next run will be a few MNS so this was a good test run! Can't wait, 3 weeks and counting haha.
Best of lucks ! my next run will be mostly selected cuttings from MNS gear too. SSH and Doors.

Theoretically, my new ph meter arrive the next week, anyway the burn edge leaf, kill my eyes every look i take to.
Day 34 at 12/12:
IMG_1056.jpg
IMG_1063.jpg

I told you that i love haze plants ? ohaze
IMG_1059.jpg

Back