"3 Cotyledons" mango haze

DrK

New member
Hi Sb,

I planted some Mango Haze and 1 have a 3cotyledons plant.

Is It just an extra reserve for the plant;) Or do It realy have an impact on the plant? Like 3copy of the genetics, 3 "slots" to make 3way cross?
Or Is It a simple "urban legend"?;)

Thanks for you attention

All the best

DrK
 

Attachments

  • DSC06310.JPG
    DSC06310.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 25
Hi Sb,

I planted some Mango Haze and 1 have a 3cotyledons plant.

Is It just an extra reserve for the plant;) Or do It realy have an impact on the plant? Like 3copy of the genetics, 3 "slots" to make 3way cross?
Or Is It a simple "urban legend"?;)

Thanks for you attention

All the best

DrK

I wouldn't know for sure, but maybe it's just like finding a 4-leaf clover. Well, 'good luck'.

:)
 
cant see from the pic, but the true leaf does that have 3 leafs as well? if so its a triplod iv read somewhere that it as 3 chromosomes and not 2 like the polypod's as. I used to grow triplods years ago a plant called super X3 they dont yield anymore if thats what your thinking?:p there was seeds going round just after that, that took the piss 6,7,8+ polys they grew small little buds from each node more leaf and stork than bud IMHO.
 
Have had a few triploids over the years and have always yielded more than normal.
whats normal? 2-3-4-5oz? iv never saw or hit more from growing with them i.e yield per square meter = a 3rd more never, infact id throw it away the buds are split in 3 the super x3 that i used to grow the buds were never as big they also had more fan leaf shading the buds under the canopy.

here are some triploids you tell me if they look to yeild more?https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/uploads/1143288782/med_gallery_5893_7_90675.jpg
https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/uploads/1142300021/med_gallery_5893_7_504009.jpg
https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/uploads/1142300021/med_gallery_5893_7_5651.jpg

they look the same just smaller buds

p.s
im not saying you are wronge
 
Last edited:
Hi All

well I worked a lot over the years with this trait but can actually say it looks different, and does not really have any real advantages. Just one of those natural phenomenas ....all the best Sb
 
Hi Sb, Hi all! Thanks for your posts;)

When I launch the 15 left in selection I ll make a growdary to show you these ladies;)

All the best

Drk
 

Attachments

  • DSC06319.JPG
    DSC06319.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top