2023 NORDLE outdoor tent grow

Thanks for asking as it made me go into the garage tent, while they're sleeping, to step inside and do some rubbing and smelling. :cool:
The 1st thing that came to mind is Florally Sweet. Delicious, while not pungent. Yummy
Then the walk back outside from the garage and back into the house exposes all the terpenes on my clothes to the breeze, and man, that aroma is worth $1m. So satisfying, so rewarding, so fortunate for quality seeds (y)
I can just imagine the smells :)

So wonderfull smells on these indicas from Shantihouse, I myself am Amazed right now!

Thanks for the feedback skunkle! Do you have more seeds to start or is this a one hit wonder? With the infamous Afghan T being the mother of Nordle, I am surprised there aren't more super pungent real skunk phenotypes found. Floral sweet and delicious has me super intrigued and sounds incredible but very concerned a strain that is supposed to be the exact parents of 90's super skunk of old and no one has come back with any reports of the smell of an extremely pungent real skunk like it used to be. This strain used to reek so intense it would stink out your neighborhood. Something just doesn't make sense or isn't adding up IMO. There is only one report I can find with anyone finding a RKS pheno and that is a report from treetownseeds and that was found out of 10-11 females I think he said 4 different phenotypes from those and there were berry, juniper and sweet smelling plants in there also but only 1 real skunk plant.

Thanks for the feedback skunkle! Do you have more seeds to start or is this a one hit wonder? With the infamous Afghan T being the mother of Nordle, I am surprised there aren't more super pungent real skunk phenotypes found. Floral sweet and delicious has me super intrigued and sounds incredible but very concerned a strain that is supposed to be the exact parents of 90's super skunk of old and no one has come back with any reports of the smell of an extremely pungent real skunk like it used to be. This strain used to reek so intense it would stink out your neighborhood. Something just doesn't make sense or isn't adding up IMO. There is only one report I can find with anyone finding a RKS pheno and that is a report from treetownseeds and that was found out of 10-11 females I think he said 4 different phenotypes from those and there were berry, juniper and sweet smelling plants in there also but only 1 real skunk plant.
Unfortunately I killed all but this one due to hot soil when a seedling. Saving grace is the 13.50 auction price. I’ll keep my 👃 close to the action and will report accordingly. I’d luv me some 🦨

Unfortunately I killed all but this one due to hot soil when a seedling. Saving grace is the 13.50 auction price. I’ll keep my 👃 close to the action and will report accordingly. I’d luv me some
Hate hearing that. At least you have a really nice looking one to sample and I do hope she starts skunking up for ya, unfortunately, if she isn't the most horribly intrusive scary loud smelling skunk then you're going to require more seeds. And I am going to clarify in my last post that the supposedly real skunk phenotype was found from Shantibaba's New Skunk , not Nordle.

10 weeks tomorrow. Hard, sticky and stanky.
IMG_5890.jpeg
IMG_5892.jpeg

1689450186909.png1689450229546.png
IMG_5893.jpeg
IMG_5894.jpeg
But she’s not done yet.
IMG_5900.jpeg IMG_5902.jpeg
I know they’re not the clearest pics, but only cloudy with amber just starting sporadically.
I really need to open a space in the tent for a NHS thatsa growing. Hmmm, what to do?
1689450509691.pngIndirect light, probably 300-400 par, along the sides indoors in the laundry room where I have NHM n friends. There I can let it going the extra week it needs and still keep NHS flipping. 👍

74 days flowering & another example of when appearance from afar is deceiving. To the naked eye, all the white hairs tells 1 story:
IMG_5996.jpeg
IMG_6002.jpeg
IMG_5997.jpeg
Yet when you look closely to the trichomes you see a whole different world(Alice in Wonderland):

IMG_5971.jpeg
IMG_5980.jpeg
But it’s not 100% universally amber:

IMG_5986.jpeg
IMG_5985.jpeg
Since 36 hrs of darkness will put her 1 day short of 11 weeks, that’s the POA.
Comparison against my Andre the Giant forearms 🤭
IMG_6011.jpeg
Sweet smelling, not earthy. Sticky, but not super sticky. Solid, not fluffy, buds.
Superb example from just 1 grow. I can only imagine what this would’ve been like if I didn’t kill all the other seeds due to hot soil. There’s always a silver lining/yin & yang, like this beauty 🤙

FINAL SUMMARY REPORT FOR NORDLE(Afghan Skunk): Feb 5- July 22 ** 30 DAYS SINCE HARVEST **

# IN THE RUN:
18 soaked, 11 germinated, killed 10 of 11 due to hot soil, but luckily still got 1 females.

GROW MEDIUM: Organic recycled soil. Coast of Maine Stonington blend, Raised bed mix, Lobster compost, worm castings, fish bonemeal and molasses water, if needed.

SOAK/SEEDLING/VEG TIME: 84 days.

FLOWERING TIME: 76 days

LIGHTING: HLG 550

POT SIZE: 32 oz cups to 1.5g pot to 5-gallon plastic Home Depot “air” pot.

CHARACTERISTICS: Beautiful structure shown throughout life.

1692720914389.png1692720931070.png1692720941577.png

Spaced branches and tight nugs. Sweet smelling, nice size nugs with an exemplar of a lead cola. After 9 weeks I moved her to the outer edges of the light spectrum, reading a 300-400 par. Finished at about 4’ and while hairs where still white at 10+ weeks, the trichomes were predominately amber enough to harvest 1 day short of 11 weeks. Bud squeeze test=Floral, firm but moist. Breaks up nicely, leaving beautifully stanky fingers I love to constantly smell…Glass bong, nice slow burn with an extremely clean hit. REALLY smooth with an initial light, floral taste with it developing more complexed in an after taste. Nice head high. Let’s go for another 😊 Threw that bud back in and pulled another. continuing smelling… This one hits harder in both the chest, though light, as well as my head… I’d say 2 are good, for now. 😊

YIELD: I break my down into Top Shelf, Mid Shelf & Edible Popcorn 😊. 55g of Top Shelf with the lead cola=10.14g; Mid Shelf=22g + 15g for edibles. Nice yield.

TIDBITS: Don’t use hot soil!!! Whatta beauty and that was just 1 plant. But we all know that she’s a famous plant, so famous she needed a 2nd name. 😊

MyDx TESTING: I know that this isn’t scientific testing, but for home use I’m satisfied:

1st tested 18.65% THC;

2nd tested 19.22% THC.

3rd tested 18.88% THC

SUMMARY: Long veg due to initial hardship, followed by an 8-week flower in 5 gallon pots under good lighting yielded a moderate yield of varied buds.

SKUNKLE LENNY RATING: This is NORDLE(aka Afghan Skunk)

5 OUT OF 5 FOR GENETICS AND RESULTS. 0 FOR MY KILL OFF.

Back