2010 - Critical Haze

Farmers Almanac

Brother L to the K,

Sounds like you got it all under control. I looked up the strain guide for CH and it said 8 to 10 weeks outdoors for flower. There are some 12 weeker's in there too! Fingers crossed you pull the quicker ones and I pray you get the weather you need to see those CH ladies develop to their full potential.

I just hate to think of hard rain or temperatures falling below freezing in early/ late September only having to harvest your crop before it is ready. But you have some great strains in the mix. Hope to see some pictures of the CH and the Devil. The first strain I ever grew was Afghan #1 so I am really interested in what the Devil would grow and smoke like.

Peace LK,

Chana

Chopping the crop

Yep , I have great hopes for the Devil. For the last 5 years I have chopped my crop around end of october after first big frost. Last year sucked with a cool and rainy summer. But in the fall of 2004 or 2005 it was like a drought with no rain in september for 3 weeks. My shallow well went dry. It was a great year for my crop but I had only seeds that my bud gave which I think was big bud by the way they produced donky cocks for colas. Last year which was rainy would have been disasterous for them from all the rain but I was running c-99 which was a fluffy bud and I had good success and no mold. If it is dry this year then my Crictical Mass will be my bread winner as well as my Crictical Haze and Devil. If it is rainy and humid in september this year then I hope the haze and devil will fight off the mold with its fluffer buds. I have 7 acres in the country so I am putting a few of my devil, critical mass and critical haze in a few spots so I can baby them with love and grow some monsters. I have only put out around 25 plant on my 7 acres. Well spread out in the best sunny spots it works out to about 5 plants an acre. I only have to worry about the choppers in Sept flying over head. Hopefully they will not see two plants here and three plants there. I am guessing they are looking for 100 plant plots.

Choppers? That's fucking HARSH dude!!!

They actually waste money paying experienced police pilots to fly expensive machines around huge areas just looking for pot????? That's an expensive way to enforce a prohibition.

How do these morons persuade your politicians that this is a good way to spend your hard earned tax dollars? I think someone should be speaking to their local MPs (or whatever version you guys have over there...) Don't you have schools/roads/hospitals to pay for??!!

Crazy world...
:(

Yep , I have great hopes for the Devil. For the last 5 years I have chopped my crop around end of october after first big frost. Last year sucked with a cool and rainy summer. But in the fall of 2004 or 2005 it was like a drought with no rain in september for 3 weeks. My shallow well went dry. It was a great year for my crop but I had only seeds that my bud gave which I think was big bud by the way they produced donky cocks for colas. Last year which was rainy would have been disasterous for them from all the rain but I was running c-99 which was a fluffy bud and I had good success and no mold. If it is dry this year then my Crictical Mass will be my bread winner as well as my Crictical Haze and Devil. If it is rainy and humid in september this year then I hope the haze and devil will fight off the mold with its fluffer buds. I have 7 acres in the country so I am putting a few of my devil, critical mass and critical haze in a few spots so I can baby them with love and grow some monsters. I have only put out around 25 plant on my 7 acres. Well spread out in the best sunny spots it works out to about 5 plants an acre. I only have to worry about the choppers in Sept flying over head. Hopefully they will not see two plants here and three plants there. I am guessing they are looking for 100 plant plots.

On Texada Island , Many A Bullet Or Crossbow Arrow Are Directed At Overhead Surveillance ( They're Crazy , Lol ) But Choppers Have Been Known To Hover As Low As 50 Feet Above Gardens On The Gulf Islands .
Old Car Windows Facing So The Sun Can Reflect Back Vertically Are Good And As Far As Planting Spots , Nettles And Young Alder Trees Are Almost Identical From Above , And Are Both Beneficial Nutritionally , And With Nettles A Human Deterrant ;)
Have A Great Grow
JKP:)

OLD CARS

It's funny you mention old cars, I was just thinking of that cut the floor out so i can put them right in the ground and put in a self made sun roof with plexi glass and taa daa little covert green house .

It's funny you mention old cars, I was just thinking of that cut the floor out so i can put them right in the ground and put in a self made sun roof with plexi glass and taa daa little covert green house .
Anythings Possible ; Two Years Ago I Was Growing In A 8x10 Garden Shed That Sat In The Back Of A Old Mercedes Type Van;)
Cannabis Growers Have To Be The Most Inspired Bunch On The Planet , Lol
JKP:D

Skydome

LK, Grover, and JP!

JP, you really grew in a camper before??? Hahahahahhaha... I would of love to seen a picture of that...

I have an idea gentlemen lets rent out the Skydome in Toronto for the whole summer and let it all hang out!!!

I am sure you could fill 60 thousand seats with plants...

Chanadome

Attachments

• cn_tower_in_sky_dome.jpg
    cn_tower_in_sky_dome.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 13
come on Masala, that IS stepping things up a gear! Let's do it!

Get yourself over here to see your bro in Halifax - you won't be 'going without' whilst here, that's for sure!

G

We'll Use My Spare Bedroom On Hornby Island To Get Things Started :D
J.K Park ;)

Attachments

• Field of Dreams- Spare Bedroom.jpg
    Field of Dreams- Spare Bedroom.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 72
Hornby Island via Toronto, where we going after crop out???

Respect to all cannabis cultivators and their cultivars...

Humble update, as Billy got my number on my first CH grow... shit looks tight William for sure. Nanners can be worked out. I hope you still got your mommies... if not Chana will send you my cutts.

Plant 1 is looking lovely and looking to be a little more indica dom but she is taller then plants 2, and 7. Plant one is also producing more tricomes then 2, and 7. After caressing her main stem one can smell musky to the light pungent tones.

18 days in 12/12:

Attachments

• CH1Apr292010.jpg
    CH1Apr292010.jpg
    339.6 KB · Views: 64
  • CH1Apr292010A.jpg
    CH1Apr292010A.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 15
  • CH1Apr292010B.jpg
    CH1Apr292010B.jpg
    332.6 KB · Views: 16
Numero deux...

La plante deux sont très similaires pour l'un planter, juste un peu plus court... elle aussi les odeurs de musc et poignant mais plus léger tonifie alors l'un. Elle a aussi besoin d'un nutriment plus léger qui nourrit le plan alors plantes un et sept...

Très bien...

Attachments

• CH2Apr292010.jpg
    CH2Apr292010.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 26
  • CH2Apr292010A.jpg
    CH2Apr292010A.jpg
    352.8 KB · Views: 23
  • CH2Apr2010B.jpg
    CH2Apr2010B.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 17
  • CH2Apr2010C.jpg
    CH2Apr2010C.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Lucky #Sleven

Okay back to earth again, she is 7 and hear her roar...

I like this one as she is the most all around phenotype i.e. 50/50 and a beautiful hybrid... she smells musky but more pleasant not pungent, subtle perfume...looks like there are a lot of flower sites...

Peace my learned friends...

Chana

Attachments

• CH7Apr292010.jpg
    CH7Apr292010.jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 25
  • CH7Apr292010A.jpg
    CH7Apr292010A.jpg
    318.9 KB · Views: 12
  • CH7Aprl292010B.jpg
    CH7Aprl292010B.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 8
  • CH7Aprl292010C.jpg
    CH7Aprl292010C.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 6
Still vegging...

plants 2, 3 (I thought was male but seems not to be now), 4 and 6... plant 8 is a male and culled it back... but I still have the male specimen in clone form to draw upon the pollen when ready...

4 is marvelous and 6 is a monster...cutts have been taken from all so I hope to flower the cutts in the next few months... hard to differentiate the scents of the vegging plants...

All CH in the veg and flower are almost 6 months old...

Chana

Attachments

• CH2April29Veg.jpg
    CH2April29Veg.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 20
  • CH3April29Veg.jpg
    CH3April29Veg.jpg
    384.2 KB · Views: 20
  • CH4April29Veg.jpg
    CH4April29Veg.jpg
    447.2 KB · Views: 20
  • CH6April29Veg.jpg
    CH6April29Veg.jpg
    437.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Tres bien, Channa,
they look great bro, be nice to them and they will be nice to you...
that musk smell is filling my tree room atm.. the cured buds I'm smoking are becoming really fruity, between grapefruit and pineapple, and a nice hazy twist..
I did keep mums, but gave em to a friend to look after, who put them into flower:mad:, so now I have been taking cuts from vegging plants, which is working pretty well as the phenos are in a few places and I have them at different stages, so backed up and available...
have fun chana,
peace
BL

Happy Victoria Day!

Cricket anyone?

41 days into flowering...

Plants are looking lovely.

Plant 1, the skunkier of the 3 seems to be the smallest of the lot but also has the most bud sites. The fruity smell is very strong and although there are only the 3 Critical Haze, the aroma seems stronger then my other 5 strains in the flowering room.

Getting very eager to sample her fruit...

Attachments

• CH1May23.jpg
    CH1May23.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 84
  • CH1May23A.jpg
    CH1May23A.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Ch1May23C.jpg
    Ch1May23C.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 54
  • CH1May23E.jpg
    CH1May23E.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 72
  • CH1May23F.jpg
    CH1May23F.jpg
    315.3 KB · Views: 103
Plant 2 is a little light on the bud sites and taller then plant 1 but shorter then plant 7. Seems to be leaning more to the haze side and the fruity smell is more fragrant then skunkie.

Attachments

• CH2May23A.jpg
    CH2May23A.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 28
  • CH2May23C.jpg
    CH2May23C.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 37
  • CH2May23F.jpg
    CH2May23F.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 34
  • CH2May23E.jpg
    CH2May23E.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 63
  • CH2May23G.jpg
    CH2May23G.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 44
Here is my favorite plant of the 3. Plant No. 7.

This one is defiantly the Haziest of the 3 and she is also the tallest. Nice bud sites and I believe a little pruning and longer veg this one will yield wonderfully.

She is also the one that has the sweetest and fragrant scent...

Her main cola is also the size of my forearm.

Until next time my brothers and sisters,

Chana

Attachments

• CH7May23A.jpg
    CH7May23A.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 76
  • CH7May23B.jpg
    CH7May23B.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 41
  • CH7May23C.jpg
    CH7May23C.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 77
  • CH7May23D.jpg
    CH7May23D.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 34
  • CH7May23E.jpg
    CH7May23E.jpg
    354.2 KB · Views: 69
  • CH7May23F.jpg
    CH7May23F.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 49
  • CH7May23G.jpg
    CH7May23G.jpg
    350.3 KB · Views: 50
Tres Bien:) CH
Viola; Critical Haze Redeux :D ( A Mango Haze Redeux ):)
Joe:)

Attachments

• Mango Haze And Critical Haze- Redeux-M22.jpg
    Mango Haze And Critical Haze- Redeux-M22.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 18
Tres Bien:) CH
Viola; Critical Haze Redeux :D ( A Mango Haze Redeux ):)
Joe:)

JKP, looking very nice my friend... I am sure we will be enjoying the summer a little more with this smoke...

Looks like the redeux will be reloaded, especially outdoors...

Pulling up a chair on your deck. What time should I come around?

LOL...

I hope you and the family are well Joe...

Chana

Attachments

• bc201c3rd.jpg
    bc201c3rd.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 6
I dont know if you will be believe me or not... but plant 1 the skunkier pheno was ready at day 45 of flower...

I think we shall keep her around you think? LOL...

She has been drying (as my daughter would say on the deckany) for a little over 5 days and the bouquet is curing very nicely.

She is still a little moist but enough to burn a big one and not have to re-light.

Plant 1 weighed in at 101 grams so a pinch over 4oz. I am really surprised at the yield and after testing the last 3 phenotypes, I know how to work this strain next crop.

First time working with haze hybrids so it was very easy and not too much to think about...

For not feeding and just letting the genetics speak for themselves I am more then happy and I am sending Shanti a wallet with "Bad Mother Fucker" on it.

Somke report to follow.

Respect Chana

Attachments

• CHJune 1, 2010.jpg
    CHJune 1, 2010.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 50
  • CH1June 1, 2010 (3).jpg
    CH1June 1, 2010 (3).jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 63
  • CH1June 1, 2010 (4).jpg
    CH1June 1, 2010 (4).jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 71