Change of name of a MNS strain....

shantibaba

Breeder and moderator
Hi All


Well after a bit of a tour with Howard anda few long nights blazing on...Howard asked me to change the Afghan Skunk name to NORDLE. His reasoning for this request is that his first load of Afghan hash that was done with the Irish character Jim Mcain was the time they code named Hash and Ganja to the name NORDLE. Now I did not recall if this was purely a fabricated name for the wheeling they did or if it had any signifcance other than that....

So just to let you all know NORDLE is a new MNS strain name and is the plant AFGHAN Skunk.

All the best Sb
 
Sounds like Howard was smoking to much..and you and everyone else now that good or sometime cracy ideás hatches when under the influence,right.

I VOTE FOR NORDLE:)
 
^ LMAO! i thought there was a guy here named nordle. Hows it feel to be thrown into fame?
 
Hummmmm...I have to respect whatever you guys decide and I will be buying a pack as soon as I can. Cheers!
 
what an odd name...unless one knows the progeny they will have no idea what the heck nordle is but hey...to each his own and i am waiting on some NORDLE as we speak
 
Nordle,

Alternative term for weed, grass, dope, ganja, chronic, mary jane, canabis, Marijuana.

It is a code word invented by the Legendary IRA man Jim "your man" McCann as documented in the book "Mr Nice" by Howard Marks.

"Howard we will have to use a code word, how about Nordle" - Jim McCann
 
Hi Guys


listen I am with you all...weird peole in those Welsh hills but it seemed important to Howard so out of respect I did it....you can see why it is Nevil and I inventing our own seed strain names! Hihi...so when you see the film it will be more understandable for non Welsh humans who smoke.

Be well and you all made me laugh today....good way to begin any day....smoke some NORDLE and laugh...highly recommended....be well all the best sb
 
Shanti, you just so happen to have gifted me some Ash, mothered by Nordle herself! I'm also running Neville's Skunk right now which is fathered by Nordle, very excited to say the least. Good vibes to you brother, I like the new name.
 
Shanti, does this mean Afghan/Skunk will be a part of the regular lineup and not just a limited release?
 
Well guys, this is where I can offer up some knowledge. When I started gettinng hash over here(Ireland) back in the eighties, that was the name we commonly called it. It was generally "Paki Black" Gold seal and Red Seal then.
Cheese was another slang term used, just before we were hit by the dreaded "Soapbar":(


Glad I could finally make a worthwile contribution, Cheers BR
 
Back
Top