2010 - Critical Haze

Plant 2 could of gone another 7 to 10 days...

At this point the CH Test is done and just off three phenotypes I can produce successful crops for the future. Still have 3 other pheno that will be tested next crop, Inshalla!

Plant 2 was a lot more dense and bigger... the bouquet is also fruitier then plant 1.

Plant 2 weighed in at 200 grams, 7 oz's.

Attachments

• CH2June 1, 2010 (2).jpg
    CH2June 1, 2010 (2).jpg
    436.5 KB · Views: 51
  • CH2June 1, 2010 (5).jpg
    CH2June 1, 2010 (5).jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 93
  • CH2June 1, 2010 (6).jpg
    CH2June 1, 2010 (6).jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 122
  • CH2June 1, 2010 (8).jpg
    CH2June 1, 2010 (8).jpg
    394 KB · Views: 31
  • CH2June 1, 2010 (9).jpg
    CH2June 1, 2010 (9).jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 123
45 day cant wait to try mine out chana. lovely looking plant. i think mine will have to go to the greenhouse very shortly from the window. then in the room hope i get a 45 day plant cant see it only set 3 seeds away but you never know.;)

Plant 7 is still in flower and wants to grow more...

I will post pictures after cure and will do smoke report....

Easy,

Chana

45 day cant wait to try mine out chana. lovely looking plant. i think mine will have to go to the greenhouse very shortly from the window. then in the room hope i get a 45 day plant cant see it only set 3 seeds away but you never know.;)

Hi Brock,

Thanks for dropping some thoughts...respect!

Freaked me out to pull such a fast pheno guy... 45 days and tricomes were cloudy... ready in my book!

Good luck on your three beans. Are they first generation or F2's?

Peace Man,

Chana

f1 from shanti. still got 20 seeds for a future grow as well. just wanting a taste from them for now. i am growing with a mate in his room at the minute and the meer mention of haze in a plant puts him straight of lol. he like them fast so with a bit of luck this could be the haze x that changes how he looks at haze xs and will give a future of some nice hazey days.;) dont be getting your self to stoned to do that grow report chana lol.

Last edited:
Blimey Chana! Them Critical Hazes look beautiful. I've never really run a haze before, I've seen one get run, but I have never grown one myself.

I'm going to have to give one a run next year. Mango Haze or the Critical Haze are what I think I'll roll with, if they're available of course.

Peace.

Go Chana!!

Top Marques Dude, I can smell those buds from here mate... hehehe.
Happy smoking, you and the patients will be very pleased:)
peace
BL

Blimey Chana! Them Critical Hazes look beautiful. I've never really run a haze before, I've seen one get run, but I have never grown one myself.

I'm going to have to give one a run next year. Mango Haze or the Critical Haze are what I think I'll roll with, if they're available of course.

Peace.

Red Eye your avatar freaked me right the f&^5K out man...lol

Thanks for the words... I am interested in the Mango Haze too... keep us posted if your do grow it out. I know Grover and Billy are doing some big things with those two strains...

Peace bred...

Top Marques Dude, I can smell those buds from here mate... hehehe.
Happy smoking, you and the patients will be very pleased:)
peace
BL

Respect BL, no doubt...

Thanks for all the love and kind advice through this grow. Karam and respect your way...

Now I know what your and G were going on about...

Be safe and we will link soon enough!

Peace BL

Plant 2 could of gone another 7 to 10 days...

At this point the CH Test is done and just off three phenotypes I can produce successful crops for the future. Still have 3 other pheno that will be tested next crop, Inshalla!

Plant 2 was a lot more dense and bigger... the bouquet is also fruitier then plant 1.

Plant 2 weighed in at 200 grams, 7 oz's.

I really dig the color of those nugs, they look beautiful.

Chana did you have any hermie problem with these? i picked 5 male flowers from the top of buds on my no2 about 3 week 12/12. haven't seen any since so hopefully its just took a turn for the worst and got over it now. i think it might of been the heat in my tent as there is a sour cream in with them that done the same about the same time just before i bent my plant away from the light. how about a smoke report Chana or were you to stoned to remember. lets hope so it my turn next lol.:p

Hi B,

I hope you are well.

No hermies in my half pack. I still have the other half to-go. So far two keepers. My pheno 1 and 7. I is the fast finisher and the 7 goes the longest but seems to be the most potent. All smell of cat piss to fruit, maybe even a little mangoish.

I actually made a big mistake and I flowered out my Skunk pheno. For the commercial or yield seeker that was the plant to keep. It also throw out one or two male flowers around week 4 of flower. Turned out that the pollen was sterile, so it is my understanding that she was a true female as none of my multstrain crop has seed, including the skunk pheno of the CH.

So I lost her, but learned a valuable lesson. TAKE CUTTS. She would of been the one to breed through.

Peace,

Chana

Hi B,

I hope you are well.

No hermies in my half pack. I still have the other half to-go. So far two keepers. My pheno 1 and 7. I is the fast finisher and the 7 goes the longest but seems to be the most potent. All smell of cat piss to fruit, maybe even a little mangoish.

I actually made a big mistake and I flowered out my Skunk pheno. For the commercial or yield seeker that was the plant to keep. It also throw out one or two male flowers around week 4 of flower. Turned out that the pollen was sterile, so it is my understanding that she was a true female as none of my multstrain crop has seed, including the skunk pheno of the CH.

So I lost her, but learned a valuable lesson. TAKE CUTTS. She would of been the one to breed through.

Peace,

Chana

thanks for that info Chana. I asked as my no 3 plant is shooting out a few male flower but they are making seeds now as she a turn hermie.:( I think my no1 is the same as your skunk pheno she through out a few male flowers at 4 weeks also only on the very tip of the top buds but never made any pollen.:) she's also a lot better yielder than all the others. No 3 is the smallest yielder and more sative leaning pheno. She has a bit of fox tailing going on now with her buds. i might chop her soon as i am getting about 10 male flowers of her every day now.:(

On seed's i did make seeds from CH with 2 male's and my no1 plant but with all the hermie pollen from no3 i am not sure whether or not to grow them out. You could say that as there not from no3 they should be OK as any contaminated seeds wont be selfed s1 fems but i just don't know. like i sead no1 made male flowers but no pollen aswell.:confused:

thanks for that info Chana. I asked as my no 3 plant is shooting out a few male flower but they are making seeds now as she a turn hermie.:( I think my no1 is the same as your skunk pheno she through out a few male flowers at 4 weeks also only on the very tip of the top buds but never made any pollen.:) she's also a lot better yielder than all the others. No 3 is the smallest yielder and more sative leaning pheno. She has a bit of fox tailing going on now with her buds. i might chop her soon as i am getting about 10 male flowers of her every day now.:(

On seed's i did make seeds from CH with 2 male's and my no1 plant but with all the hermie pollen from no3 i am not sure whether or not to grow them out. You could say that as there not from no3 they should be OK as any contaminated seeds wont be selfed s1 fems but i just don't know. like i sead no1 made male flowers but no pollen aswell.:confused:

Good morning Brock, well that is the shits my brother... I think you stated earlier that your other strain also hermied on you as well, right?

At least it will be a good test if you have the time, to grow any of the seed that was just made. Good for you on pulling the Skunk Pheno. I wonder if the skunk pheno's in the packs are all leaning to true females.

Keep that one brother. She should be great for a room full.

The smoke is killer though Brock, so hopefully the stress of seeing the male flowers will balance out after a nice cure.

B, give it another couple of crops for all your phenos and run them again. It is a good plantimho.

Talk to you later,

Chana

Good morning Brock, well that is the shits my brother... I think you stated earlier that your other strain also hermied on you as well, right?

At least it will be a good test if you have the time, to grow any of the seed that was just made. Good for you on pulling the Skunk Pheno. I wonder if the skunk pheno's in the packs are all leaning to true females.

Keep that one brother. She should be great for a room full.

The smoke is killer though Brock, so hopefully the stress of seeing the male flowers will balance out after a nice cure.

B, give it another couple of crops for all your phenos and run them again. It is a good plantimho.

Talk to you later,

Chana

yes chana i like the strain a lot only problem is no3 the smell is strong mango and passion fruit with a really nice yield what more can u ask? maybe it's my tent that's the problem chana? i don't like them but it was easier to just get one of them than make a room at the time. anyway they have about another 2 weeks then i will play with the design of my tent a little. maybe i will just blacken the window of in the room the tents in before trying again.:)

Back