grinkeeper
New member
I am wondering what if any strains with in the available line sold by MR.NICE are actual IBL . Maybe this is a stupid question but it would be interesting to know what if any are actual IBL or not...
Grin,
this is one of my gripes with Mr Nice...nothing but hybrids. makes for a ton more work in breeding and isolating traits.
I Agree ozonerider ; Notice How MNS Never Makes Any Claims Themselves ?North at least you know what your getting just the same . With other companies it's become a total crap shoot no matter what they claim .
North at least you know what your getting just the same . With other companies it's become a total crap shoot no matter what they claim .
I can tell you all as well as my self that we are very lucky to have such a dedicated company such as MNS...