Amoril's Medicine Cabinet

6 weeks down for most of the group / 5 weeks for MK10. Tonight though, we focus on MK9 since she is into her final flush now, and MK7, because I think Im in love.

pic 1 - Group hug. MK7 and MK10 are still slightly growing, so there is a noticeable height discrepancy in this shot. The two taller ladies have been supercropped and bent more times than I can count...they truly want to grow.
DSC01169.jpg

pic 2 and 3 - Two pics, similar shots. These are just to showcase the resin on MK9. She is loaded. Smells very sickly sweet, like rotten fruit. Guessing 2 weeks, max left on this lady, making her an 8 week finisher.
DSC01162.jpg
DSC01163.jpg

pic 4 - MK7 shot by her lonesome. She is going to be a moderate / above average yielder, IMO, and probably near a 10+ week finish.
DSC01157.jpg

pic 5 - MK7 shot on one of the buds. My hand is visible slightly in the pic, to give a size reference... Right now, she is blowing my mind with her scent. The strongest odor is that of freshly ground black pepper (complete with nostril burning :eek:), and undertones of earthy/musky and something that gives me a "sour" impression....I dont know how to qualify that last one lmao.
DSC01160.jpg

pic 6 - MK7 closeup on a bud. She still has at least a month, but the trichs are starting to develop nicely, and she looks like she's going to be coated :D
DSC01158.jpg

Last edited:
pic 1 - MK9 this is a whole plant shot. duh.:rolleyes:
DSC01170.jpg

pic 2 - MK9 bud closeup. She is through 7 weeks of flower, and has been flushed for a week now. Trich's are still clear and cloudy, not really any amber at all yet. So, we shall go at least another week, maybe 10 days.
DSC01173.jpg

pic 3 - MK10 plant shot. She is the late arrival, and is only through 6 weeks of flower. She's been bent a few times, and this shot really gives that perspective.
DSC01189.jpg

pic 4 - MK10 she isnt really chunking up at all yet, but she has been filling in nicely. Once they swell, I expect good things...
DSC01190.jpg

pic 5 - MK7 plant shot. 7 weeks of flower. Still sitting in the driver's seat, as far as my interest is concerned :D
DSC01181.jpg

pic 6, 7, and 8 are all of MK7. I just snapped a bunch off, and these were my favorites, so here ya go. No real explanation, they speak for themselves IMO.

DSC01185.jpg
DSC01183.jpg
DSC01187.jpg

MK7 at 8 weeks flowering. Still a ways to go, trichome development / maturation is just starting to speed up, and the buds are still growing quite a bit. Most of the calyxes have not yet swollen.

Shes my favorite, as of now...I havent smoked any yet :) She smells like pepper still, but with something that makes me think of apple cider as well....not sure how to pinpoint it, but its intriguing.

two pics of her

DSC01199.jpg
DSC01209.jpg

MK9 is also done with 8 weeks of flowering. She has an amazing amount of trichome development, massively dense buds, and a really 'dank' smell (kinda piney/skunky).

and two pics of her.

DSC01205.jpg
DSC01203.jpg

Hi Amoril,
I think you're doing a fine job reporting on your findings with the test seed this season, well done mate Ive appreciated your efforts to share with the community your experiences with this line. Ive been a little disapointed with overall reporting on the test stock in general personally, as it seems like only a small number have lived up to their end of the bargain compared to the number of members who were selected to receive stock.

So kudo's to you sir and all who have held up to their end of the bargain, you're proving yourselves worthy and reliable members who should be considered for future testing later down the line in my book.

Your plants are looking lovely obviously, Ive been very interested in this line having grown the MK x Sk in the past. In fact I saw Patrick Stars Master Kaze pictures yesterday and could see the Master Kush influence in at least one of his plants very strongly. I had a positive experience with the line, it was quite a yielder and it looks like all systems go with your plants here as well.

Hey bro looking stellar, MK9 is looking great
your doing a great job
thought i would post here instead of the other forum you have been showing at
peace bro

Hi Amoril,
I think you're doing a fine job reporting on your findings with the test seed this season, well done mate Ive appreciated your efforts to share with the community your experiences with this line. Ive been a little disapointed with overall reporting on the test stock in general personally, as it seems like only a small number have lived up to their end of the bargain compared to the number of members who were selected to receive stock.

So kudo's to you sir and all who have held up to their end of the bargain, you're proving yourselves worthy and reliable members who should be considered for future testing later down the line in my book.

Your plants are looking lovely obviously, Ive been very interested in this line having grown the MK x Sk in the past. In fact I saw Patrick Stars Master Kaze pictures yesterday and could see the Master Kush influence in at least one of his plants very strongly. I had a positive experience with the line, it was quite a yielder and it looks like all systems go with your plants here as well.

hey Jesse, thanks for stopping by, and with some kind words :D

I dont like to think better of myself for doing the journal, Im just fulfilling my end of the agreement I made...Im lucky to be able to grow it IMO.

I was actually surprised when i saw Paddy's pics the other day, his specimens got hit much, much harder with the indica stick...or so it looked. After seeing his and groundweller's finished plants, Im thinking Im bound to find a couple indica heavy plants in the remaining 10 beans...something nice to look forward to.

I think im going to consider myself lucky as hell to have landed MK7 though...she looks special. Rez (of Reservoir Seeds) commented on her haziness, he thinks she's easily a 100+ day plant :eek: Its gonna be fun to find out, though

Hey bro looking stellar, MK9 is looking great
your doing a great job
thought i would post here instead of the other forum you have been showing at
peace bro

hey bud, you found the *official* journal, ;). Early on, I thought MK9 was going to be a mostly indica plant, but at 8 weeks still not that close to being done (at least another week, maybe 2)....and im not exaggerating the rock-hard buds on this lady, theyre unbelievable.

lol, Im starting to consider the possibility of keeping 2 of these 4 ladies (MK7 & MK9) around a little while, if they are in fact different enough phenotypes

Last edited:
pics of the other two ladies, to keep it all fair and clean

MK4 - 57 days of budding tonight, probably second to finish IMO. Not a beast of a yielder, but partly due to an accident that has me to blame...I broke a couple branches off way back when. paying for that now.

really, really dark red / burnt red pistils. Pics only halfway do the color justice...definately a standout trait from this group.

DSC01210.jpg
DSC01211.jpg

MK10 is only done with 50 days of floral development, and she looks to be closer to a 100 day finish than a 70 day finish....fun stuff. Dont let my sarcasm fool you, though....Im looking forward to a good challenge in patience :D

DSC01214.jpg
DSC01216.jpg

MK4 - 66 days of flowering. My guess right now is 11 more days, or so. She is being flushed with 10 ml/gal molasses into water.

DSC01228.jpg

MK7 - 66 days flowering. She still has a ways to go, and is being fed 2.5ml/gal FNova Bloom + 5 ml/gal Liquid KoolBloom + 10 ml/gal molasses.

DSC01225.jpg
DSC01229.jpg

MK10 - 59 days flowering. She will probably get chopped around the same time as MK7, finishing a week earlier or so. I could be wrong on that one, though.

DSC01230.jpg

and, since that was only three....we have a chop :D

MK9 - got the cut at 66 days flowering. She was in the bloom light cycle for 73 days, with a 7 day initiation period.

here's a couple of bud shots

DSC01231.jpg

the trichomes today were 10/40/50 clear/cloudy/amber on most parts, and 25/50/25 is the least mature ratio I had on the buds harvested. That I saw, at least.

DSC01232.jpg

and a 'group' shot. Not a terrible haul, but I dont think I'll run her as big next time. She'd probably be great in a smaller container, SOG style

DSC01234.jpg

Last edited:
Howdy again Amoril,

Glad to see plants coming down, they look great. Nice job keeping up on the reports. My last plants are coming down today. All in all, it's been a hell of a lot of fun.

Looking funky!

Howdy again Amoril,

Glad to see plants coming down, they look great. Nice job keeping up on the reports. My last plants are coming down today. All in all, it's been a hell of a lot of fun.

Looking funky!

Hey Bobby, youre not the only one glad I got to chop :D

the others are still a minute or two away, but at least I'll have some in short time.

youre Early Haze turned out spectacular....blew me away, that last pic with the size comparison. she got enormous!

looks very nice bro

as always, thanks for the compliments shaun. youre going to like tonight's update, I think ;)

MK10 - 63 days. She still has a ways to go, but is starting to look absolutely magnificent. This is just one of many buds this size on her

DSC01244.jpg

MK7 - 70 days. She's the one that really surprises me. She takes up half the tent, is in the smallest container (about a gallon less soil than the others), and STILL outgrew all of them. She has buds just below the main cola that have grown into buds bigger than anything on many plants ive grown...just out of this world.

DSC01249.jpg

MK4 - 70 days. She's only a week or two away, and she's starting to fill out, enormously. She could be a real winner, in the smoke department at least...she still wont yield a ton I dont think.

DSC01252.jpg

and then, a group shot. Nearly half of the tent is MK7, and a good portion of what's left is MK10. in reality, MK4 isn't taking up nearly as much space...maybe only 15-20% of the footprint.

DSC01256.jpg

these last two are from MK10 and MK7 (i think), respectively. I know for sure the first one is MK10, but the second should be MK7, but there's an outside chance im stupid and its MK10 as well.

either way, both plants have the same trait, and it's gorgeous IMO. The absolute coating that is taking place on the calyxes....looks remarkably hazy IMO.

DSC01248.jpg

DSC01254.jpg

Hi Amoril great plants you have in garden, you are really medicine man. This thread is very helpfull and contains many good information.

Hi Amoril great plants you have in garden, you are really medicine man. This thread is very helpfull and contains many good information.

Thanks Cosa, Im glad you found it all easy to follow. I dont know if I'd call myself the medicine man, though...that seems like a heavy title ;)

Great lookin plants mate:)

meister, thanks for the compliment. The plants are doing all the work, I promise :D

-----------

I got asked this on ICMag, so Ill post the info here as well...especially since I havent been updating aroma much. my sense of smell isn't my strongest ability, and that's why I dont often comment on it...I dont always whiff when I go into the garden lmao.

anyhow, I did tonight, and boy was I surprised at what each plant is giving off...

MK4 - Lemon Pledge. Its just a lemon-scented cleaning chemical (usually for wood or hard surfaces). Pretty straight forward smell, surprisingly.

MK7 - most complicated of the three to pinpoint, Im going with peppered cantaloupe. the cantaloupe hits first, and the pepper comes out in the undertone....kinda makes it weird.

MK10 - mango. this was the easiest to identify, actually. Maybe a slightly over-ripe mango, but distinct none the less.

This grow is hard to avoid LOL

I think i've seen this update already somewhere else ;)

its not my fault you chose to find it on three websites, in fact....it sounds like that's YOUR problem.

i feel like im playing whack-a-mole, I never know where youre gonna pop up next. :eek:

its not my fault you chose to find it on three websites, in fact....it sounds like that's YOUR problem.

i feel like im playing whack-a-mole, I never know where youre gonna pop up next. :eek:

Ha ha, good one. I just googled 'Master Kaze Test Grow' and you've got the top three. Although i think there's a couple of boards you missed :p

If you insist on remaining so affable, i just might begin to get the impression that you care :eek:

whack-a-bowl sounds like more of my kind of game :D I'll start if off with a bowl of NL#5 w/HK qweez on top :caughingHARD: I guess the bowl whacked me!

---

It's been about 5 days since you chopped MK9 right? How long do you think you'll be able to hold out on a sample? Or has your curiosity already gotten the better of you?

Back