I don't know what to do anymore.

nillo812

Member
hello guys again! i'm sorry if i ask-you some suggests i dont know what to do anymore.
you know all details ,But the seedlings aren't growing; they've stalled. they have about 1 months and 5 days..
do you have any ideas? thanks a lot!
 

Attachments

  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 13
hello guys again! i'm sorry if i ask-you some suggests i dont know what to do anymore.
you know all details ,But the seedlings aren't growing; they've stalled. they have about 1 months and 5 days..
do you have any ideas? thanks a lot!
Nillo,i.m.o. I agree with Sneakyfeck.They won't get much taller.Is the shade on the plants the camera man's shadow or is it always there? They look like they didn't get enough light.They need direct sun all day --- a sunny window won't do.Also,I would have removed the lower leaves long ago.The plants are using energy maintaining those lower leaves but the leaves aren't doing anything.Removing the leaves also stimulates growth.Do you fertilize?
 
Honestly, even if you harvest those flowers, they might barely fill a single joint. I wouldn’t waste the time; the plants are seriously lacking sunlight and should have been planted over two-three months ago.
 
it appears these seedlings of yours have gone into flowering - they therefore wont get much bigger.. are these outdoor plants? probably just planted them too late in the season.
i understand thanks- Or maybe I put too much earthworm castings in the soil.
 
Nillo,i.m.o. I agree with Sneakyfeck.They won't get much taller.Is the shade on the plants the camera man's shadow or is it always there? They look like they didn't get enough light.They need direct sun all day --- a sunny window won't do.Also,I would have removed the lower leaves long ago.The plants are using energy maintaining those lower leaves but the leaves aren't doing anything.Removing the leaves also stimulates growth.Do you fertilize?
i understand thanks- i use on the soil the "earthworm castings".I'll try removing the lower leaves and giving it more light.
 
i understand thanks- i use on the soil the "earthworm castings".I'll try removing the lower leaves and giving it more light.
I've heard of earthworm castings but have not used them.Your plants won't grow much bigger now except for the flower tops.Maybe experiment with them for knowledge.Remove the lower leaves,give them as much sun as you can and give them a water soluable fertilizer like miricle grow.Monitor what happens + study all of the advice you've gotten here and apply it to your next grow.It's a long learning curve.The person who recomended individual pots is right.More than 1 plant per pot doesn't work.
Best wishes.
 
I've heard of earthworm castings but have not used them.Your plants won't grow much bigger now except for the flower tops.Maybe experiment with them for knowledge.Remove the lower leaves,give them as much sun as you can and give them a water soluable fertilizer like miricle grow.Monitor what happens + study all of the advice you've gotten here and apply it to your next grow.It's a long learning curve.The person who recomended individual pots is right.More than 1 plant per pot doesn't work.
Best wishes.
i understand, thanks much coney best wishes!
 
Back
Top